Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. (26225 Views)

7 Vices That You Should Not Commit And Their Opposite Virtues / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Why Do We Commit Sin On A Holy Day?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by VeeGeeCee(f): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Must I fornicate to know that people fornicate everyday?
kiss
TheSlyone2:

Must I fornicate to know that people fornicate everyday?
your head is dia!!!
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by mykelmeezy: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
PastorOluT:

Hope u have a bible, so let's read 1 John 3:9 together and slowly for comprehension
" Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God".

ma fren will you keep kwayet

there is even pope sef dey sin

if we r to judge where we spend eternity by bible standards no man on earth will enter heaven even jesus(the man) not Christ(the son of God) ....haboured doubt about his death although he conquered....yes ik we are given the power to overcome through faith

basically what m saying is you cant avoid sinning but you can sure as hell avoid remaining in sin.

no man born of man n woman is perfect even the new creature model of the person...
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by Dareomo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
May God have mercy.
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by PastorOluT(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
mykelmeezy:

ma fren will you keep kwayet

there is even pope sef dey sin

if we r to judge where we spend eternity by bible standards no man on earth will enter heaven even jesus(the man) not Christ(the son of God) ....haboured doubt about his death although he conquered....yes ik we are given the power to overcome through faith

basically what m saying is you cant avoid sinning but you can sure as hell avoid remaining in sin.

no man born of man n woman is perfect even the new creature model of the person...

I will enjoin u to humble urself and listen, u made a statement that one can be sure of not remaining in sin. This is what the scripture is about, there is a difference between committing sin and living in sin, unbelievers live in sin cos its a lifestyle while believers might commit sin cos is no lifestyle but they humble themselves and do not remain in it. So no one should hide under the façade that we are all sinners to continue in sin. And mind u there is something we call sanctification which when one attains sin no longer becomes an issue cos he is constantly walking in the spirit not gratifying the lust of the flesh. Salem
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by mykelmeezy: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
PastorOluT:

I will enjoin u to humble urself and listen, u made a statement that one can be sure of not remaining in sin. This is what the scripture is about, there is a difference between committing sin and living in sin, unbelievers live in sin cos its a lifestyle while believers might commit sin cos is no lifestyle but they humble themselves and do not remain in it. So no one should hide under the façade that we are all sinners to continue in sin. And mind u there is something we call sanctification which when one attains sin no longer becomes an issue cos he is constantly walking in the spirit not gratifying the lust of the flesh. Salem

i never said we are all sinners who must continued to sin

but its a sin for someone to brag or claim they dont sin.....its not humanly possible
Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by PastorOluT(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:

i never said we are all sinners who must continued to sin

but its a sin for someone to brag or claim they dont sin.....its not humanly possible

It's humanly possible to live without the obvious sins, I said this cos I noticed u didn't separate sin. Its a misconception to say all this are the same cos the bible never said that, there is a sin that leads to death and one that do not.1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. There are obvious sins as listed in Galatians 5, and there are some that are not so obvious, but remember all unrighteousness is sin. So its very possible to do away with the obvious sins, but those that are not obvious might not even be sin to all but the individuals that are being dealt by the Holy Spirit. One thing is sure, no one born of God continue to sin nor sin intentionality, and what we call sin can and sometimes are relative I.e depending on the individual. stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. by ArcToyin(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Papiikush:
Lust of the eyes?

Even when our ushers in various churches now put on mini skirts we shouldn't look?

Because i am a Christian doesn't make me impotent tongue
Must you look with bad thought? If the reason for your looking is to sin, then withdraw from looking. Job 31:1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.