Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) (28721 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Crack The Code With Emmanuel Onyenuforo / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
money121:

That's not the groom oooo na Jide ogunsanya be that.. Owner of ogbongeblog

Why would someone put more pics of himself and the bride more than the groom angry angry
Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by modsfucker: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omo this girl na serious Filani, she needs to add small weight.
Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Must he wear a 'huge filaa' just because he's getting married to Kemi Filani grin

JosWatchDog:
Celebrity Blogger Kemisola Filani weds her fiancè Adeyemi Emmanuel, who is an accountant and Online publisher.

The duo who got engaged late last year. But today 18th March 2017 they both got married.

Check out the photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/03/female-blogger-kemi-filani-weds-online.html

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by money121(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Why would someone put more pics of himself and the bride more than the groom angry angry

If you ask me... Na who a go ask...
Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
alt3r3g0:

The OP probably got that pix from Jide's facebook or instagram.

see www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger and www.instagram.com/jidetheblogger
Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by Charly68: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
With this cap,I can tell that this is Giving Amosun's brother..
Re: Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) by JayJayGee: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
The girl no dey chop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Number Of Internet Users In Each State / The Html Code For The Naira ₦ Is / Google Changes Search Engine Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.