Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? (4009 Views)

The Church Have Been Corrupted!! / The Bible Has The Answer To All Questions. / The Bible Has Been Corrupted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 3:59am On Mar 26, 2017
true2god:
I am sorry bro, you can't lecture me on Islam. I have over 200 videos made by Muslims and non-muslims on your religion. I have videos of Dr. Zakir Naik, Shabir Ali, Joseph Smith, David Wood, Sam Shamoun, Raymond Ibrahim, Anjem Choudary, Bridget Gabriel, Wafa Sultan, etc. I watched their videos, compare their arguments before I reached my conclusion that Islam is a politico-religious movement used by the Arabs to conquer the world. You don't have to believe what I say.

You asked if Mohammed killed anybody unjustly, my answer is 'yes'. Read the biography of Mohammed by ibn Ishaq pages 514 to 518, I have the PDF doc on my laptop, and see things for yourself. This summarized the genocide Mohammed carried out against the people of khaiber, took their property as a war booty (read Allah's instruction in Quran chapter 8 on this), killed Khinana, the husband of safiyya, before sleeping with her. This incident was also recorded in the hadith. Note that one of the sahabas, called Dhiya, already took safiyya as his sex slave before Mohammed took it from him in exchange of seven slaves (sunnah Ibn majjah hadith number 2272).

Mohammed also instigated Muslims to attack anyone who is not a Muslim in Quran 9:29 and also threatened to attack all people and their property except they believe in allahh and him, as the prophet of allahh (sahih Bukhari 4:52:196).

Again bro, you can't lecture me Islam. You will only lie to me.

Since you listen to those people then you have becomes a scholar?!!!!!!!!!. who even told you that those people are scholars? without learning the language of qur'an?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2017
laughing, if you have ever read or listen to Qur'an you will know it's beyond human reasoning......not like collection of books including port which is called bible
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2017
true2god:
Seems you have little or no understanding of Christianity; I will assist you. Read the Bible verses below:

Luke 4:16-21
16 - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 - And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 - The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 - To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 - And he closed the book, and he gave [it] again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 - And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Take note of three key words:

1) Custom: That is the Jewish custom (not Arabian or Islamic custom) which Jesus observed since Jesus was both a religious and ethnic Jew.

2) Synagogue: Jesus prayed and read the Torah (from the book of Isaiah) in the Jewish synagogue (not a mosque because mosques are the inventions of Mohammed and never existed at the time of Jesus).

3) Sabbath: This is the resting day for the Jews and they go to their synagogues (not mosques ) to observe the Sabbath.

I hope you are cleared now that Jesus has nothing to do with the Arab pagan religion of Islam.
just one question,, who constructed the mosque in Jerusalem masjid aqsah and when was it contructed
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by smallrincowis16(m): 4:17am On Mar 26, 2017
true2god:
Sorry bro, I won't accept your argument here. Do you mean there are separate laws guiding the prophets of God and another laws guiding ordinary citizens? This is strange!

My question remain, why did allahh ask Mohammed to take unlimited numbers of wives but restricted Muslims to only 4 wives? Why can't Mohammed live by the rules he made?

On the issue of pedophile, Mohammed married Aisha when she was 6 and started sleeping with her when she became 9, while Mohammed was 54. Do you think it's rational for a man of 51 to have a girl of 6 as a wife or finance? Should we accept any form of immoral and irrational behavior because 'our' prophet did it? Come on, its morally wrong for a man of 54 sleeping with a girl of 9, young enough to be his granddaughter.

the prophets are most exceptional of Allah's creature. so there are some rules that were relax for them because of the enormity of the task of prophethood
for prophet marrying Aisha., I will just tell you that's way in those in those days. we have companions that marry at the age of 8 and give birth at that age even before they accept islam.

so do your research very well, those time people are more matured than you can think of now. even in bible Joshua married marry at what age?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2017
smallrincowis16:

I have already quoted a verse for you, you people have a lot of problem, there are some verses you can never know the meaning you either bring the hadith of the prophet s.a.w to explain it or another verse, this is because Allah made qur'an to be revealed some time to explain some current issues during the time of the prophet. even there are so many of the Prophet's word that even his companions have to ask for its meaning to understand it, what now for the Qur'an.
even in our daily communications our language is subjective until the sender clarify some things on the his chooses word. you might get the information wrong

qur'an confirm it that some of the verses in qur'an can't be understood
see Q3vs07
And you told me there is no 'single' contradiction in the Quran. allahh said the Quran is easy to understand:

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition? [Quran translation by Yusuf Ali 54:17]

{So We have made this (Quran) easy in your own tongue, only that you may give glad tidings to those who are God-conscious and warn with it the most quarrelsome people.)
Quran 19:97

You can see that allahh himself said he had made the Quran 'easy to understand', why do we need the tasfir? Can you show me a single verse in the Quran where allahh recommended the use of the tasfir to clear up the contradictions and difficulties in the Quran?

And again, why did allahh, in some places, said the Quran is easy to understand
and in another place said it is not easy to understand? If that's not a contradiction what can we call it?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2017
smallrincowis16:

qur'an depends on itself and hadith simple. if that's what you want to hear. how will I know the meaning if the one that it was revealed to never explain it. that's part of the problem faced by christians.
You said 'Quran depend on itself and hadith', that's a contradictory statement. If the Quran depend on itself it won't need the hadith. However the Quran seem useless without the hadith or the sunnahh. Quran can never be independent of itself because over 90% of sharia law and Islamic jurisprudence come from the hadith. Islam will never have any shape without the hadith.

As I asked earlier, why must allahh depend on men to clear many difficult issues with the Quran instead of making himself clear in the first place? Do you have 100% confidence in the tasfir written by men which are subjective in most cases?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 6:03am On Mar 26, 2017
smallrincowis16:

Since you listen to those people then you have becomes a scholar?!!!!!!!!!. who even told you that those people are scholars? without learning the language of qur'an?
I am not a scholar. I read to protect myself from altaqiyya merchants on the Internet.

Dr Zakir Naik had received several award from the Saudi authorities for his extensive knowledge of Islam and his propagation of Islam. By Saudi standard, he is a scholar. Dr. Qaradawi is also a scholar and the former grand mufti of Egypt who had the authority to issue fatwa. If these guys are not scholars, please mention the real scholars you know.

What do you mean by 'the language of the quran'? This is what makes Islam a religion most non-muslims do not trust because you guys are always making excuses for the limitations and flaws in your religion.
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2017
smallrincowis16:

laughing, if you have ever read or listen to Qur'an you will know it's beyond human reasoning......not like collection of books including port which is called bible
I have read the quran and it is not a rocket science. As a matter of fact rocket science is far more difficult to understand than your quran. People with simple comprehension skill will understand.

I am curios here, why must allahh choose arabic as the language of the quran having known the complexity on that language? Why cant allahh reveal the quran in a language like english which can be understood easily by anyone. Sorry bro, God had nothing to do with the quran because the entire quran is what mohammed conceived and desired for his personal benefit.

And don't tell me 99% of Muslims have comprehension problems, since they cannot understand the quran without the tasfir; it's an insult to other Muslims.
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 6:11am On Mar 26, 2017
smallrincowis16:

just one question,, who constructed the mosque in Jerusalem masjid aqsah and when was it contructed
Your question does not correlate with my response. You asked me to show you where Jesus read the Torah and I did.

I will however give you my respect. Can you tell me who constructed the aqsa mosque in Jerusalem and when? Can you also tell me the meaning of Jerusalem and what language it is?
Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2017
smallrincowis16:

the prophets are most exceptional of Allah's creature. so there are some rules that were relax for them because of the enormity of the task of prophethood
for prophet marrying Aisha., I will just tell you that's way in those in those days. we have companions that marry at the age of 8 and give birth at that age even before they accept islam.

so do your research very well, those time people are more matured than you can think of now. even in bible Joshua married marry at what age?
Act 10:34,
Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God is not a respecter of person'.

God does not show favoritism, allahh may do. God treat all human beings equal. Mohammed was receiving revelation for his personal benefits.

On mohammed's marriage to aisha, it is wrong for a man of 54 to sleep with a girl of 9. In a sane society mohammed will be in jail for doing that and Abu Bakr will be arrested for condoning such and allowing his young daughter to be abused sexually.

Dont even try to justify the action of mohammed by saying it was acceptable in those days. You muslims told us that mohammed stopped the arab's practice of burying their daughters alive, even without any evidence from non-muslim sources, why cant he also stopped the bad practice of an old man sleeping with a small girl? The quran also sanctioned this practice in quran 65:4. Technically, there is no age limit for marriage in islam, going by what quran 65:4 said.

So your attempt to defend mohammed here is not possible since he even approved it in the quran, which means it is an everlasting practice, in islam, for a man of 51 to marry a small girl of 6. Mohammed, being the islamic perfect man, should know better and exhibit a higher moral standard which he didnt.

1 Like

Re: Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? by true2god: 5:08am On Mar 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Bishop David Oyedepo The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Muslim Slaughter Man Who Converted ( Gruesome, Watch With Caution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.