Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

If You Are An Entrepreneur Or Want To Be One Or Looking For A Job, Try This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are An Entrepreneur Or Want To Be One Or Looking For A Job, Try This (454 Views)

Why You Need Digital Marketing Skill As An Entrepreneur Or Aspiring One. / Are You An Entrepreneur Or Wanna Be Learn The Business Skills You Need & More / Are You An Entrepreneur Or A 9-5 Person?-Rotimi Williams, CEO Kereksuk Rice Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An Entrepreneur Or Want To Be One Or Looking For A Job, Try This by SbS2(f): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2017
All you need to do is talk.
Why waste your words and not get paid?
Why use your voice unproductively?
Why say I am shy, I can't talk when what you are doing is talking.
A business is out here for everyone interested
If only you are interested?
For someone who needs more, who wants a job, who needs to be stable in life financially, who wants to help others, then, this business is for you.
You will be helping people, you will also be getting back . there is no simple or hard way to success. You only need to know the right way and work to do.
This business does not stop or disturb your everyday dealings. I will mentor you on how to move speedingly
The wealth of the world is in the hands of the people. Be wise.
If you are interested, Watsapp or call or text
Its your business and your choice
Use your time wel

(1) (Reply)

Email Campaign Blast Is No More Effective. Try Facebook Campaign. See How / Properties For Sale In Benin City / This laptop is still useful, repair it at affordable rates in Abuja07065676663

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.