Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos (47983 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by shineeye1: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
The madness of the black army must be tamed at all cost!!! The army was born from civil society and must never turn to terrorize her. The laws of the land have ample provisions to deal with any erring civilian. The black army cannot take the law in its hands or prove superior to it. The impunity of the black army must be curtailed by our generation of sane minds at all cost until order is achieved. The campaign of all civil society against the madness of the brute black army is a responsibly for all!
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by NICENEDU29: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Winner mentality indeed....
Saying last prayers....hahahahaha.
My brother...just obey the law. If soldier wan beat you..beg am. Do frog jump...enter gutter....
After you escape report....he would be dealt with
As these ones.
That's my point bro....that's my point
Anu ofia! Shut up there. I am not even sure you passed ur WAEC before joining the Army. No wonder u ar a disgrace to the Military. Pls do urself a favour by making a Lawyer friend to advise u appropriately & stop wallowing in ur stupidity & ignorance by believing dat subjecting a person to inhuman & degrading treatment is obeying the law. If I may ask u, which law ar u evn talking about? For ur info, if u dare try that rubbish with me, just pray I shouldnt get ur name & force Number, because if I do, that is the end of ur career in the Military. Not only that, I will sue the Nigerian Army & join u personally so that u will personally suffer the outcome of ur action because u acted ultra vires ur power.

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by NICENEDU29: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Winner mentality indeed....
Saying last prayers....hahahahaha.
My brother...just obey the law. If soldier wan beat you..beg am. Do frog jump...enter gutter....
After you escape report....he would be dealt with
As these ones.
That's my point bro....that's my point
Anu ofia! Shut up there. I am not even sure u passed ur WAEC before joining the Army. No wonder u ar a disgrace to the Military. Pls do urself a favour by making a Lawyer friend to advise u appropriately & stop wallowing in ur stupidity & ignorance by believing dat subjecting a person to inhuman & degrading treatment is obeying the law. If I may ask u, which law ar u evn talking about? For ur info, if u dare try that rubbish with me, just pray I shouldnt get ur name & force Number, because if I do, that is the end of ur career in the Military. Not only that, I will sue the Nigerian Army & join u personally so that u will personally suffer the outcome of ur action because u acted ultra vires ur power.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by rozayx5(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Mr man if you lack comprehension skills next time pm me and maybe I would be able to be of assistance! Sanctioning such stupid acts would ensure that slowly but surely such senseless acts by soldiers would be eroded in the military!

What sort of anemic sweeping generalization are you making by saying "when they are all sacked?"... Insecurity? so that is the reason why it is right for them to go on pulverising civilians? Has that stopped terrorists or criminals yet? Is it every officer that takes delight in bullying and beating up the same citizens they have sworn to defend? Is it a crime to arrest a perp rather than mutilate them? What is wrong with your cognitive reasoning? Where is your empathy? What if that woman was your mother? Or aunty? Or sister? Would you be here chatting _shit?

Look.... just go to church and pray for sense!

FINISH HIM shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by rozayx5(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

U obviously a soldier and not different from the accused...

I have said it over and over... Picking secondry school boys and fill them into military positions is akin to produce lawless and bully tramps..

If Any of you try nonsense around me... I would just say my last prayer and take it up with whoever it is.

Animals in uniform.

the nigerian army is currently filled with hungry frustrated souls. who vent their anger n civilians

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by KingsleyCEO: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
malikombi:
It's only when you're brutalized by the soldiers that you understand "police is your friend"

This kind of talk should not be encouraged, that's why they keep misbehaving just to keep up with your talk.

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
O Boi! Na wound abi na tattoo be all dis wan!? The uniform should not make you a bully. Animals in human skin

#besoldiersnotbullies
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by stancod(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
nepapole:
So she get tattoo for nyansh.
nah nash u dey look.... Spoilt child

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

U wey reason like man wen next soldier order you make you no obey.
Obey first...then report to buhari but obey first.
U dey talk behind phone.so I won't blame you
Na mb give you power
Na me and you dey talk u dey reason my sister.
Be careful!

i hope you realize there are other FORCE PERSONNEL here on NL?
Be careful.

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by tifany89(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
If you like sue for 3 billion
You don chop cane be say u don chop cane grin

When next you see military comport yourself!
Plz comment with sense. That could be ur mom. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Ermacc: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

And when they are all sacked who would face insurgencies and uphold security when needed?

Tell me your job and I'll tell you 10 things you are guilty of.....since you are without sin
you go about embarassing yourself with your blockhead

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Seriously you know how to rant! Illogically. All grammar no comprehension. Next time use those close to you as examples.
Frustrated person
Please shut up sir, i feel embarrassed belonging to the same specie as you

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by shineeye1: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
The organized legal authorities, the civil societies of Africa and indeed the entire federations of sane elites must spare no effort in wiping out this raving military excesses in our own life and time!
It is a stain, a stench to modern humanity. Every traces of such brute manifestation remnant in Africa must be identified and decisively wiped out! Such erring soldiers must not only be dismissed but prosecuted to ensure payment of damages with their undeserved terminal benefits apart from incarceration to protect society from their savagery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by bigsmoke2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
For some soldiers to still do this knowing that someone of their colleagues were recently disciplined for beating up a cripple, it shows they are the level disregard for laws of the land. They feel they can do as they please with impunity. Those soldiers should be made to face the full wrath of the law. They are no better than touts on the streets of lagos.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

And when they are all sacked who would face insurgencies and uphold security when needed?

Tell me your job and I'll tell you 10 things you are guilty of.....since you are without sin
and the civilian JTF holding it down there are they uniformed men?
Mumu
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

U obviously a soldier and not different from the accused...

I have said it over and over... Picking secondry school boys and fill them into military positions is akin to produce lawless and bully tramps..

If Any of you try nonsense around me... I would just say my last prayer and take it up with whoever it is.

Animals in uniform.
That uncle's sense is in his rifle...

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by eniade07: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
The woman looks troublesome, see her face... Sorry for the massaging/beatings. The soldiers will definitely be dealt it by the army. Next time, kindly resolve issues with military men calmly...no need to argue or proving of rights... I have had plenty encounter with them before. Cheers & quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
ehikwe22:
you sound stupid
I don't disagree

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by joe4real12: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

If this is done to your sister or wife, would you make same comment

Let's condemn what is wicked.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

May your mother be beaten like this, even 100 times more before you, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Any man who assaults women is a degenarate, nevertheless a military man who has sworn to protect our territorial integrity. If anything, the victim is the one comporting herself by seeking legal redress to undone the level of bestiality our military has sunk into. Shame on you and the organization you represent.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Crieff(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
shineeye1:
The organized legal authorities, the civil societies of Africa and indeed the entire federations of sane elites must spare no effort in wiping out this raving military excesses in our own life and time!
It is a stain, a stench to modern humanity. Every traces of such brute manifestation remnant in Africa must be identified and decisively wiped out! Such erring soldiers must not only be dismissed but prosecuted to ensure payment of damages with their undeserved terminal benefits apart from incarceration to protect society from their savagery
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by kindredspirit(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Simeon244:

Please shut up sir, i feel embarrassed belonging to the same specie as you

Please don't address the idiot as "sir". He's only a Beer-quaffing buffoon soldier-wannabe who happens to live close to an army barracks. He's unemployed and looking for a job. He has many friends in the army with whom he drinks Goldberg Lager Beer everyday at the Mammy market close to the barracks.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by delugadou(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

What sort of anemic sweeping generalization are you making by saying "when they are all sacked?"... Insecurity? so that is the reason why it is right for them to go on pulverising civilians? Has that stopped terrorists or criminals yet? Is it every officer that takes delight in bullying and beating up the same citizens they have sworn to defend? Is it a crime to arrest a perp rather than mutilate them? What is wrong with your cognitive reasoning? Where is your empathy? What if that woman was your mother? Or aunty? Or sister? Would you be here chatting _shit?

Look.... just go to church and pray for sense!

Honestly, the guy needs all the sense he can get now. I don't mind donating a little. smh

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by akigbemaru: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Army brutality on woman.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by megama: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Edwinmason:
in other news u support this animalistic act?
as for me Nigerian Army are even too soft now. And that the cause of all this. When I was small in 1980s. When you see army no got to mess up. Talkless of beating you. Obey the order and go away angry grin
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by fujirice: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Is this one a human?
So if that woman were to be your mother, sister or any relative of yours, this is what you will be saying?
My dear have some empathy biko.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
kindredspirit:

Please don't address the idiot as "sir". He's only a Beer-quaffing buffoon soldier-wannabe who happens to live close to an army barracks. He's unemployed and looking for a job. He has many friends in the army with whom he drinks Goldberg Lager Beer everyday at the Mammy market close to the barracks.

LMAO grin grin grin
The sir was sarcastic. ..he's an adult with a head and i expected sense from him but i was disappointed. I'm even more dissapointed that i belong to same human classification and specie as him when he ought to be classified amongst the lesser animals.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by StFrank2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Using the wrong bleaching cream.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
delugadou:

Honestly, the guy needs all the sense he can get now. I don't mind donating a little. smh
U still wana donate sense to an idiot? Idiots don't think....... Simpletons don't reason...... so y bother donating some to dat Jackass? Huh!
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by xpool(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
youngberry001:
lolx wena no dey take shiit nah u knw dat,,,,,

#military
Coward like you.
Pull your unmerited uniform and go to mushing to confront any guy there, if you no come back an slowpoke call me anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught While Trying To Rape 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building.PICS / Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.