Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Rep R.a/lydia - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rep R.a/lydia (366 Views)

Rep Your State - What State Are You From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep R.a/lydia by atmbaba4real(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2017
WHY MEN ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR
SEX
I want to change some ladies'
mindset today. You see, men are
not dogs. Not all of them are
mad. They are not all sex maniacs
that once they see you, they
descend on you and finish up
before you could open your
mouth and say no. Not all the
men on the street wants to get
into your pants. I'm going to be
real and down to earth with this
article.
The way some ladies complain
men are always asking them for
sex really baffles me. Why sex,
why not marriage proposal? Why
do men always want to sleep
with you? Why is it that every
single guy who asks you out is
always hitting you for sex? Why
won't they marry you unless they
have a taste of the forbidden
fruit? What is the problem
because this is a big problem! It
is not something to be proud of,
if all what men see about you is
your body and nothing more. It
is a cause for alarm!
1. CHECK YOUR DRESSING: A
female's body means nothing to
her. You are used to seeing your
breasts and every soft body part
all your life. It doesn't mean a
thing to you but to guys it means
the universe! Men are moved by
sight. Wearing armless (exposing
your shaved armpit and upper
arm) can turn a man on talkless
of the low neckline exposing the
cleavage of your breasts. Tight
trousers, tights (panty hose)
which shows the shape of your
buttock, mini and micro mini
skirts exposing your thigh all can
make a man go wild! Better face
reality now and mind the way
you dress. Some ladies say it
doesn't matter. Men should be
able to control themselves. They
are entitled to what they wear.
Then you should be able to
control yourself when they start
asking you for sex and not come
here lamenting all men are dogs!
I saw a lady around my area yesterday and I whistled.
Jesus Christ! She was wearing a short top on a see-thru leggings clung to
her body like her second skin
and right through the window of
the car, I was literally, looking at
the shape of her buttock! It was
like she wore nothing! She
thought she looked so beautiful
but well, she looked so seductive!
If she was going to visit her
boyfriend or fiance, it will take
the power of the Most High God
and the special anointing of the
Holy Ghost for that guy not to
sleep with her that is if a mad
man didn't rape her before she
gets to her destination! It was
that baaad!!!
2. LEARN HOW TO SIT: Some ladies
don't know how to sit. Expecially
the skirt wearing sisters. You sit
in front of a guy and open your
laps, what do you want him to
see? A trance? Yeah, he saw a lot
of it! Always close your thigh
when you are sitting whether
infront of a guy or not. Not
sitting very well can become a
habit and follow you around. And
you wonder why all the brothers
in the church wants to sleep with
you!
I was on a bike one day and saw
a fully grown, mature lady sitting
in front of her shop with her
thigh thrown apart. She wore a
short gown and was sitting
facing the express road! The
whole world had a complete
assess to her holy of holies, may
the Lord have mercy! If men start
asking her for sex, she will tell us
she doesn't know why men are
disturbing her.
3. YOU TOUCH MEN A LOT: Ladies
who touch, hug and wrap
themselves around guys are
sexual magnets to sexually
immature guys. Why are you
always hugging and pecking, for
what? Can't you talk without
touching, holding and hugging
someone? Some even sit on their
"friend's" lap and say it doesn't
matter. He is just a brother in
Christ. He would soon be a lover
in bed. Learn to control your
emotions around the opposite
sex. If you must hug, go look for
your fellow lady to hug and peck
and you still need to be careful.
Lesbians are all over the places!
4. CALLING MEN PET NAMES: I hate
it when men call me dear - I'm
not your dear! I am dear to only
God and my hubby. Some people
just throw around the word
"dear" as if it is a second
language! Why would you give all
the guys in your life pet names?
You say, "thanks dear," "okay
sweetie", "see you dearie", "bye
love", etc., you are looking for
serious trouble. Words like this
turns a man on.
5. YOU PRAISE MEN TOO MUCH:
This shouldn't be a problem at all
but experience has taught me
that men are attracted and
eventually turned on by women
who praise them silly! You can
compliment men if you want to
but be discreet and casual about
it. Don't over do anything. Telling
a guy, "whao! what a nice
moustache you've got!" or that
"muscle on your arm can make
any lady go crazy for you" is
indirectly telling him you like his
body and wouldn't mind if he
sleeps with you
6. YOU SEDUCE MEN: Here, you
deliberately wear provocative
dresses with the intention to
turn him on. You want to see
whether you are sexually
admirable to him and want to
see how far he can respond to
your seduction. You don't need
that test at all. Men are turned on
by women whether you seduce
him or not. A woman's body is
built to turn a man on.
7. YOU POST SEDUCTIVE PICTURES
ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA: When I see
the way some ladies pose on
facebook, I wonder what they
are really looking for. Why
pouting? Do you want him to
kiss you? Why turn your buttick
to the camera? Do you want him
to see how big it is? Why focus
on your chest? Do you want him
to know you have firm breasts?
What is the purpose of the
pictures you are posting?
8. YOU ALWAYS MEET YOUR
PARTNER IN DARK AND LONELY
PLACES. Lobatan! Sex has finished
its mission. Sex loves dark and
lonely places. Wait, why are you
always avoiding the public? You
want to talk? Can't you still be
around people and stay out of
ear shot? What are you talking
about that we must not hear?
Send a text message or write a
letter. You don't need to hide in
darkness to express your heart.
9. YOU SLEEP AT YOUR FIANCE'S
HOUSE: Why are you in a hurry to
sleep under thesame roof with a
man? Why are you in a hurry?
What is your problem? Some
ladies can't wait for a man to
propose. They pack their bags
and move to his house
immediately. For what? And
when that one gets tired of the
sex, he sends them packing and
we are here listening to all their
tales of woe! Some don't even
expect their man to ask for sex.
Aaah! Who dash monkey
banana? You are here lieing on
thesame bed with him and
looking as fresh as Agege bread
straight from the oven and you
say he should not eat? Tufiakpa!
God fobid bad thing!
10. YOU EXPECT MEN TO ASK FOR
SEX: Some ladies think because
they are exceptionally beautiful,
men will always ask for sex so
it's not really their fault that they
sleep around.
That is a big lie from the pit of
hell!
You need to work on your mind.
Thinking all men will die for you
because you have a hot body is
crap! Not all men lose their
senses when they see a woman
with seductive body. All
irresponsible, immature, abusers
and users do get attracted to her
anyway. Mature, godly men don't
get their brain twisted on
sporting that type of woman.
Alright, here are the ten possible
reasons men may be sleeping
with you and I know you are sick
and tired of being used and
dumped. If you really desire to
get married and marry right, I
mean you want to attract a godly
man and gloriously settle down
to a beautiful marriage, you will
need to work on your mindset
and change your attitude
towards men.
Watch what you wear, how you
sit, where you go and the way
you behave around men. A
virtous lady dresses well to cover
her body and comports herself
maturely around men. You will be
addressed the way you dress. If
they are always asking you for
sex.
Check what is wrong and fix
it.

I am LYDIA
Re: Rep R.a/lydia by atmbaba4real(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
THIRTY-ONE (31) SALIENT FACTS ABOUT THE RAPTURE

1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock all the continents of the world.
2. It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice.
3. There shall be no second version of the event.
4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares.
5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity.
6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions.
7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats.
8. The day shall differentiate between the Broad Way Christians from the Narrow Way Christians.
9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy.
10. The day shall differentiate between those who harbour secret sins from those who abhor secret sins.
11. The day shall separate those whose lives are hidden in Christ from those who are hiding in the church.
12. The day shall show a glaring, clear, conspicuous, demarcation between Christians who walk on the path of holiness from those who walk on the path of worldliness.
13. It shall be a day of double emotion: joy for some and unimaginable, indescribable, uncontrollable regrets for others.
14. It shall be a day of surprises- some “Big names” may miss the flight while some “Less known” may be on board.
15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus within the same time frame and go with the saints.
16. This event may happen now, today, this week, this month, this year!
17. Wise Christians, like the five virgins that took extra oil, are expected to get ready, yes, to get prepared.
18. After the event, all those who are bitter against one another, malicious, unforgiving, jealous, arrogant, haters, hypocrites, drunkards, fornicators, adulterers, adulteresses, murderers with weapons and murderers with tongue etc, shall have enough time to continue in their trade.
19. When the event is over there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood.
20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion naira cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”.
22. It is also worthy of note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to glory.
31. However, one of the greatest tragedies of this reminder is that there may be someone too who is reading this piece today but who will see no need to heed this war.
Re: Rep R.a/lydia by atmbaba4real(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2017
This is one of the best posts I've read about *MEN*
By ​Myles Munroe......On Marriage & Relationships​

Ladies and Gentlemen,
This post is not for everybody. It's for people who wish to get understanding.

★The word "Eden" is an Hebrew word for "where God dwells", so the first thing God gave man was "His Presence".

*(1)*So the first thing a man needs is NOT a woman; it is the presence of God, and a woman should meet him in the presence of God. Eve met Adam in Eden.

*(2)*The next thing God gave man after putting him in the Garden was WORK. (Gen. 2:15). God gave man work before giving him a woman. That means a man needs a job before he gets a woman. God's priorities are very clear.

*(3)*The third thing God told man was "Cultivate"...... Cultivate here means, bring out the best in everything around you, to maximize the potentials of everything and everyone around you; to make everything fruithful. He only said that to the male. That's why God will never give a man a finished woman. The male was created by God to create whatever he wants. The woman you are looking for doesn't exist; she's in your head. Your job is to take the raw material you married and cultivate her into the woman in your head. So you have been married for 20yrs and you still don't like the product you get, that's your *fault*.

*(3a)*If your wife is putting a little weight and you don't like that, don't criticize her; it's your job to wake her at 6am, " Hey baby, let's go jogging".

*(3b)*You don't like her dress? Take her to a boutique and buy her clothes you like.

*(3c)* She can't speak good English? Send her to school and pay her tuition fee. CULTIVATE HER!!!!

*(4)*The fourth thing God said to man was, "Guard the Garden". The man has to be the protector of everything under his care. That's why God gave you a stronger bone frame. A bigger muscle mass, not to abuse the woman, but to protect the woman.

*(5)*The last thing God gave man was his Word... God told man not to touch the tree; God never told the woman about the tree, NEVER!!!..... Which means it was the man WHO received the word of God and his job was to teach his wife the word of God.

*NOTE*: Nothing frustrates a woman like when she asks her man "So what do you think" and the dummy answers "what ever you think is OK"....or keeps quiet. ..Giving Silence...mmmm.
Don't do that bro, don't do that. She's looking for knowledge and direction. That was the last command God gave to man in Vs 17.

★Now watch this: in verse 18, God said, "It is not good for this man to be alone". Now, don't just read the statement fast, read it again slowly, " it is not good for THIS MAN to be alone".

WHAT MAN
Answer : The man who is:
*In his presence
*Has a job (working)
*Can Cultivate you
*Can protect you
*Can teach you.
So here's the problem:
★ if you meet a man who doesn't like God's presence, isn't working, can't cultivate you, can't protect you and can't teach you, then.....
IT IS GOOD FOR THAT MAN TO BE ALONE...
Full Stop!
Re: Rep R.a/lydia by atmbaba4real(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2017
DON'T BE CONFUSED

I'm aware that some people are are getting confused over my post: "GOOD MEN ARE POOR!", please, don't be.

A young banker sent me a message about picking the right partner. She would have started with a man who had no job or nothing but the men showing interest in her look accomplished. I told her to go for the working class man if that is God's will for her. As a working class lady, it's better she goes for a working class man who sees her as a friend, a pal and someone he can rob minds with.

When I say you should not go for a ready-made man, what I mean is, don't go for a man who doesn't NEED you. He has achieved everything he wants in life and there is no room for your contribution whatsoever except sex, kids and the kitchen! That type of marriage won't work! A man who puts you only in the house and gives you all the money you need is not a husband, he is just a property accumulator! You mean absolute nothing to him! Poverty is terrible! Some ladies are so poverty stricken, they think all they need in marriage is money. I wish it is so but years of neglect and sorrow of many women married to such men has forced me to pen this down. You need love woman! A time comes in your life you get sick and tired of the big house, cars, jewelries, properties, etc and long for deep love, intimacy, affection and respect from your man.

When I say good men are poor, I do not mean they must wallow in poverty. I do not mean, they have no job and are dependent on the lady for survival. A man can earn 200k per month, has two cars, lives in a 5 bedroom flat and still be struggling! I'm talking about men who have vision far bigger than them and they need the imput of their wives to accomplish them. For instance, if his dream is to own a business conglomerate or the chancellor of several universities across the country, earning 200k and riding a car is a far cry from where he should be. That man is still "poor" and struggling. He needs your encouragement, support, prayers, motivation and strong belief to reach that dream.

I am not propagating poverty and asking ladies to say yes to only the no-job brothers. If that is God's will for you, go right ahead with it. I am rather encouraging you to allow God lead you and be ready to add to your man's life. That is how to earn his love, respect, admiration and honour in marriage. Remember father Abraham, Barack Obama, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye, Dr. Ben Carson, Fela Durotoye, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, Bishop Felix-Adejumo, Bill Gates, etc. These men were nothing when there wives met them. The women accepted them just the way they were. Agreed with God to marry them, believed in them, stood by them and encouraged them till they became international super stars.
Remember, behind every great man is a virtous woman, be that woman and the world will bow at your feet. God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
Re: Rep R.a/lydia by atmbaba4real(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
RELATIONSHIP IS ONE THING THAT CAN MESS UP YOUR LIFE.
BE PRAYERFUL AND SENSITIVE WHEN FALLING IN LOVE.
*LOVE CAN TURN A BRIGHT FUTURE TO A MISERABLE LIFE, IT'S PAINFUL TO KNOW THE PERSON YOU LOVE IS ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE.*
_IT'S MORE PAINFUL TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON WHO HAS ANOTHER THING IN MIND._
SOME MISTAKES IN RELATIONSHIP CAN CAUSE A LIFETIME REGRET, SEARCH FOR A GOOD HEART NOT A BEAUTIFUL FACE.
*BEAUTIFUL THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS GOOD BUT GOOD THINGS ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL.*
_GET THIS STRAIGHT PLEASE, AGE AND PRESSURE IS NEVER A REASON TO DATE, START WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE READY & FIT FOR ITS COMMITMENT AND IF YOU ARE SINGLE AND NOT COMMITTED INTO A RELATIONSHIP, IT MEANS GOD IS PUTTING YOU ON RESERVE FOR THE ONE YOU DESERVE._

RELAX, FOR IT IS WELL.

*© TEAM-MARITAL*

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Marrying One's School Course Mate / I Need Young Female Friend In Abuja / edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.