Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Find Your Freedom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Find Your Freedom (284 Views)

Career Plus Financial Freedom / Here's A List Of What A Tailor Demands From Apprentice In Order To Gain Freedom / Get Your Financial Freedom With Just 15k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Freedom by oldsol(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
"The only way you can GET what you don't have, is to DO what you have never done."

This is the MINDSET that got me out of the hole to my FREEDOM. I was conditioned to think that the only way to get out of FINANCIAL doom, is to be playing it safe, by reducing my expenses and saving more money. The truth is that this method got me further into more financial crisis and depression, instead of bringing me FREEDOM, until, I learned that the only way to get out of a hole is to stop digging the hole.

Unfortunately, most people are still struggling with that today, hoping to achieve their TOTAL FREEDOM, with the same mindset and method that got them into the BUSINESS and FINANCIAL crisis in the first place, and to console themselves, they blame it to RECESSION, to further make themselves feel comfortable in their DISCOMFORT, they will be advised to play safe by reducing their expenses, the same way I was conditioned to play which made my life miserable.

The result of this is that you will be more depressed than ever, the moment you started playing it safe, because, instead of climbing out of your BUSINESS and FINANCIAL hole, this method will get you deeper into the hole. This I learned and in a hard way too, today, I am most grateful that I did, because my life has never been the same ever since then.

What I did is simple and everyone can do it, if someone like me with no special talent can achieve more FREEDOM in both BUSINESS and FINANCE with it, nothing on earth should be your excuse. What exactly did I do?, I changed my MINDSET from seeing problems to jumping into opportunities, from playing it safe and small, to playing SMART and BIG.

I have taken my time to compile THREE INDUSTRIES that are packed with OPPORTUNITIES in which you can achieve your BUSINESS and FINANCIAL FREEDOM from and HOW you can do it WITHOUT going through the hard times I went through

Contact me for more information +234-706-964-1323 or email me oldsol4real@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now!-- New Job Opportunity At Oracle Corporation / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / CTC Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.