Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (49205 Views)

Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
slurryeye:
Enough of the news about this clash in order not to escalate things. The clash occurred because of some idiots, and the media should desist from talking about it to let peace reign

No, let the media continue reporting just like they do, and in most cases distort/exaggerate supposed Fulani clashes; not to worry my ppl have clearly decided not to take reprisal action, in fact if you had noticed they have been holding back for now over 10 yrs despite of attacks against them, at the slightest provocation, in the East and now in the West over misunderstanding between individuals, that may involve a local and a hausa/Fulani person.

We have been holding back for this long so that if we should ever strike back; we would be doing so having established a good track record of restraint and tolerance - our past record already speaks volumes of our capacity to unleash violence of great proportions.

It was indeed sickening to watch a viral video clip of how they roasted alive two innocent Hausa motorcyclists passing through in one of the communities.

Let those who take us for granted be warned. angry
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Tex42(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Wonder why the Ile-ife clash is still making front page.

Stories and news like these should not be allowed repeated appearance on the Internet. I mean, there is no point refreshing tragic memories... This action will only trigger a reprisal or something of that sort.

We need piece in Naija,now more than ever. The recessed economy is enough for us to contend with.
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Fhowe: 2:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Hausa people look for trouble too much they act like they know nothing yet they keep perpetrating their evil acts they are the daily burglars that steal from you ,You employ one as a gate-man before you know it you see 10 others squatting with him they dont do any menial jobs but they feed see money to smoke marijuana .This guys are daredevils pray not to encounter them on the highway especially those fulanis if any hausa man do anyhow him go see anyhow . I have lived in the north as a kid i stayed there for close to a decade what most Hausa do in the west a Yoruba man or igbo man dare not try it in the north .Only an aboki will lead hundreds of cow in a developed area with tarred roads everywhere littering everywhere with cow dong .My yoruba and Igbo brothers make una no dey kill them just correct the hard way since they cant use their brain to think i personally made some cattle herdsmen pack all their cow dong on my unfenced plot other neigbours saw my action and did likewise (dont beat or maim them or attack their cows) since they feel it is okay for the cows to mess the whole place up na me get my plot na so e reach after that day i have never seen them or their cow dong around my neigbourhood so they know what they are doing nonsense
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by mikolo80: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin the same way my parents ran away 4rm North wen I ws jst 2 cheesy,kama........, dey shud pls return back to where dey came 4rm
hope you can eat without tomatoes onions and pepper and meat
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by teegirl085: 4:22am On Mar 20, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Just because you don't agree with my opinion, you decided to doubt my authenticity as a Yorùbá man. Defending land? Aggressors? Really? undecided You're the one spewing garbage bros. I ask you, show me the Yorùbá man whose head was "displayed on a pole in the streets". Hausas are apt to violence, but I very much doubt they'd do that in another man's land. I can't watch some delinquent NURTW thugs make decisions for the Yorùbá tribe. There isn't any tangible and logical reason that justifies the massacre in Ife. FFK cooked that story up. Remember whatever happens today will always be a reference for posterity. I tell una my own.

Lolz. ...FFK story was fabricated.....though d hausa pple did something like that......they actually killed a Man around Ilare....then they put it him wheelbarrow......taking him towards Sabo.....that was what escalated the who matter.

Hope u heard they butchered a pregnant woman too....

Those guys started the trouble prepared.....but they never expected Ife pple will repel them like that.

Thug or no thug.....those guys Epp to avert danger on Yorubas that day.....though I pity d haysa people. ...but it's high time they stop sounding like Victims

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by loopman: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

How did they look for trouble?...a lady slapped the Hausas Man first, he retaliated, and her husband mobilized touts, and start attacking the Hausas.

the point is the Hausas outside their home are regarded, as slaves, u hear ppl calling them all sort of names.

read the inside story to understand the cause of the mayhem.

Generally Hausas don't pass their boundaries, en with all d suits, they tried to avoid confrontation.

You guys can't even lie decently!!
A lady slapped the Hausas? How many Hausas did she slap?
Bloody liar!!!!
Show us any link to this your lie.
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by loopman: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2017
mikolo80:
hope you can eat without tomatoes onions and pepper and meat

To hell with your tomatoes and whatever, eat the damn shytee yourselves.
Hope you are ok as a landlocked region too?
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Paretomaster(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
loopman:

Bloody liar!!!!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ile-ife-violence-the-inside-story/189796.html

you may prefer the FFK version, but this is the undiluted truth.
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by loopman: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ile-ife-violence-the-inside-story/189796.html

you may prefer the FFK version, but this is the undiluted truth.

Remind me who owned daily trust again and the reading catchment area. Sorry oga, Daily trust is a highly biased northern paper.
I would stick with FFK version and the versions of numerous eye witnesses on who the initial aggressors were.
You can keep your version of the truth to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Paretomaster(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
loopman:

Bloody liar!!!!

your block head should be able to deduce that I mean "HAUSA" singular, not plural...
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Paretomaster(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
loopman:

Remind me who owned daily trust again and the reading catchment area. Sorry oga, Daily trust is a highly biased northern paper.
I would stick with FFK version and the versions of numerous eye witnesses on who the initial aggressors were.

Am dead sure u did not read the article to know that it's a compilation of various eye witnesses account.....

oga, believe whatever version u like...
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Paretomaster(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
loopman:

https://www.nairaland.com/3692098/ile-ife-crisis-not-dead-vulcanizer

You can can cover your face in shame now...
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by loopman: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

Am dead sure u did not read the article to know that it's a compilation of various eye witnesses account.....

oga, believe whatever version u like...

I actually did and I stopped when I got to this trash.

Nasidi said the trouble appeared to have been quenched until Tuesday night when one Demola, the village head of Lawarikan, led some suspected thugs to the Sabo area, brandishing guns and knives.

“When we approached him to find out what was happening
, he told us that they were ready to kill anybody

Lies lies ans more lies.
So your useless Daily Trust only find those useless abbookkis to interview and none from the other side.
Rubbish angry
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by loopman: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

https://www.nairaland.com/3692098/ile-ife-crisis-not-dead-vulcanizer

You can can cover your face in shame now...

Not until you and your fellow abookiss causing problem all over the country from Enugu to Ife to Agatu have covered your faces in mud.
Hypocrites!!!!
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by loopman: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

your block head should be able to deduce that I mean "HAUSA" singular, not plural...

While your own blocked brain malfunctioned when you were typing the garbage ko?
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by zanogo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Just because you don't agree with my opinion, you decided to doubt my authenticity as a Yorùbá man. Defending land? Aggressors? Really? undecided You're the one spewing garbage bros. I ask you, show me the Yorùbá man whose head was "displayed on a pole in the streets". Hausas are apt to violence, but I very much doubt they'd do that in another man's land. I can't watch some delinquent NURTW thugs make decisions for the Yorùbá tribe. There isn't any tangible and logical reason that justifies the massacre in Ife. FFK cooked that story up. Remember whatever happens today will always be a reference for posterity. I tell una my own.
were you in coma when hausas started the fight in sagamu in 1999 or the fulani chaos in saki?, i repeat you are not a yoruba.
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
zanogo:

were you in coma when hausas started the fight in sagamu in 1999 or the fulani chaos in saki?, i repeat you are not a yoruba.
Why you go chook prick for 1999 again. Keep your story pertinent mister. undecided I'm more Yorùbá than you can ever be grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by zanogo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Why you go chook prick for 1999 again. Keep your story pertinent mister. undecided I'm more Yorùbá than you can ever be grin
shut up!!! you this yoruba wannabe, we know your types here and we will flush you out to the last man.
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
zanogo:

shut up!!! you this yoruba wannabe, we know your types here and we will flush you out to the last man.
LMAO grin You're talking to a confirm indigene of Ikire, Osun state. You're probably another Yorùbá dunce who'll go to mosque on friday, or church on sunday. I'm a proud devotee of the old ways, you should by now understand why I said "I'm more Yorùbá than you can ever be" and the reason behind my moniker. wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by zanogo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
neoOduduwa:
LMAO grin You're talking to a confirm indigene of Ikire, Osun state. You're probably another Yorùbá dunce who'll go to mosque on friday, or church on sunday. I'm a proud devotee of the old ways, you should by now understand why I said "I'm more Yorùbá than you can ever be" and the reason behind my moniker. wink
Shut up!!! anybody can claim anywhere,your words are in no way pro yoruba,nobody lies down for the enemy to slaughter him at his home.....i will only go soft on you because your so called adopted town is my home town.
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
zanogo:

Shut up!!! anybody can claim anywhere,your words are in no way pro yoruba,nobody lies down for the enemy to slaughter him at his home.....i will only go soft on you because your so called adopted town is my home town.
LMAO. Nigga no dey embarrass yourself o. grin My grandma lives around Onireke, along the road that leads to UNIOSUN Ikire Campus. Why I dey tell you sef? undecided Believe whatever the fūck you want, I don't play that sentimental bullsh¡t. I laud people when need be and I criticise when need be. No sentiments. You're no true son of Ikire.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by zanogo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
neoOduduwa:
LMAO. Nigga no dey embarrass yourself o. grin My grandma lives around Onireke, along the road that leads to UNIOSUN Ikire Campus. Why I dey tell you sef? undecided Believe whatever the fūck you want, I don't play that sentimental bullsh¡t. I laud people when need be and I criticise when need be. No sentiments. You're no true son of Ikire.
imagine,you are even staying at the fringes of the town, my own grandma stays in oke-awo,around aiyedade area...do i need to say more?
Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
zanogo:

imagine,you are even staying at the fringes of the town, my own grandma stays in oke-awo,around aiyedade area...do i need to say more?
So because say we dey the outskirts, we no be native. undecided If you're truly my kinsman, I no go talk anything again. Mister, read: https://www.nairaland.com/3692098/ile-ife-crisis-not-dead-vulcanizer

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas by mikolo80: 3:26am On Mar 21, 2017
yeah Right. south west is land locked abi. common sense you no get. ordinary beans scarcity una wan comot suicide. now you're making north. you never learn ba. don't worry Armaggeddon is coming. well see how many of these checks your mouth is writing you can cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Katsina Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.