Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. (1121 Views)

Which Companies Offer Flexible Vehicle Payment? / Longrich Products In Nigeria / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by menwongo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
Please help me with the name and contact of companies that can help me export my agricultural products to Egypt.
Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by Zdoh(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
menwongo:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please help me with the name and contact of companies that can help me export my agricultural products to Egypt.
How many kg?where in Egypt?
Contact
Myinteg Express Services,for freight at an affordable rate.

Call/Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by menwongo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Zdoh:
How many kg?where in Egypt?
Contact
Myinteg Express Services,for freight at an affordable rate.

Call/Whatsapp 08088759163.

1000 metric ton.

But am sending 25 liters keg of oil and 50 kilo of palm kernel first for testing.
Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by markbenny(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
menwongo:

1000 metric ton.

But am sending 25 liters keg of oil and 50 kilo of palm kernel first for testing.

Firsthgi.com

1 Like

Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by Zdoh(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
menwongo:

1000 metric ton.

Okay,i have sent you quotation on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by menwongo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Zdoh:
Okay,i have sent you quotation on whatsapp.

Noted. Thank you
Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by SAHEED147: 5:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Any serious seller/supplier of palm oil and palm kernel oil for export should contact me immediately or send quotation either through whatsaap 08020672814, to my mail, justsaheed2000@yahoo.com
Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by DoyenExchange: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Which Companies Export Agricultural Products In Nigeria. Thank You. by inventor432(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2018
20leaves 45
40lveaves 65
80leaves 120
higher education 220
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Changing Life Business / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Free Ebook Tutorial: How To Make Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.