Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) (72679 Views)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / "I Enjoy Vagina" Written On A Man's Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Esepayne(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
her yansh her business
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecided
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by isaiahethan: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Not too bad
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by kalex0(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
vikkimimi:
latest fashion I think copycats may follow
hi vikki

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Celestyn8213: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
End time wears
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Dyt(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
We all do
Hahahaha
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by bewla(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
e
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
She's expressing herself. Abi is it it bad to say what she likes
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by yungengr(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin dis one pass fashion
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Ralph2211(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
reyscrub:
I reserve my comment for now

That is d more reason y abusing of ladies is growing more and more because of all dis nonsense.
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by lastkidconcepts: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Make she gobdo blue film na
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by gurunlocker: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Juell:
The writing is on her panties, guess she didn't knw her leggings are transparent grin

I hail o.... Greatest observer
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
she needs this

Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bisola again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by eddy4naija: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Juell:
The writing is on her panties, guess she didn't knw her leggings are transparent grin
Guy bone. Dont try 2 defend d girl oh, she tell u say she no sabi wetin she dey do? abi people no tell am b4 she commot 4 house? Ladies can do anything in d name of fashion these days.
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
An Open Confession undecided undecided

Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Aburi001: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I think I also reserve my comment for now too cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Motion seconded shocked grin
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by StarPlayer: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
axortedbabe:
now kipkwayet n clap for d guy below u
You're not lady like at all..smh tomboy
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Wetin una eye find go there?

Meanwhile...
That joke eh!, you made my evening. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
That joke eh!, you made my evening. grin cheesy
cheesy Lol. Glad it could light up your mood! Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
reyscrub:
I reserve my comment for now
Every woman loves the DICK
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by jbhill(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
dis is fashion or madness.
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by geokay777(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lubiishh!
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
end time gal
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
reyscrub:
Now let me comment.

Some ladies lack the knowledge of their purpose in life and thereby being living an abusing and useless life.

hanhan? Just because she is bold enough to declare her love for banana? Jisos christ!!!!
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by bolrew: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
rem44:
Abeg my people make una follow me see wetin I dey see.Is this fashion or madness?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-what-is-written-on-back-of-trouser.html?m=1
Madness in high order
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
HIV+ gal inviting rapists. Double wahala for her pussy.
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by vivypretty(f): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Juell:

so u want to tell me that she walked the distance from her house to this place where the photo was taken n no neighbor or friend told her that her trouser is transparent

ok........let me come n be going
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by pearlygirly(f): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
make una leave d babe alone or is it u pipu's pant?
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Fizzbizzie(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
rem44:
Abeg my people make una follow me see wetin I dey see.Is this fashion or madness?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-what-is-written-on-back-of-trouser.html?m=1

Hypocrites everywhere.. So she for where hate dick..is it a crime to admit to what you love
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by Emanodimo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well, one don't need to be bother cuz we see them daily like that in some areas... Only God can judge....
Re: See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) by mistyMen: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
this worwor girl, u never dey go sitdown one place make person see road ,see better people
Guy the babe no worwor ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.