Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

"Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu (836 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu by JamieNaij(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Controversial Actor said Davido called him one of the best actors he had seen, and he in turn returned the favour by saying, "He'd be the first to win a Grammy".

Really, Uche Maduagwu?

Is Davido's If Grammy Esque, People?

Read what he wrote:
OMG! Thanks bro...when a great and talented singer, a legend says you are "one of the best Nollywood . wow, Thanks brother, you are a true legend, I always put your hit song "IF" on replay every time especially when I am rehearsing my lines on movie locations, God bless you. You are indeed, the biggest Nigerian singer, I know haters will disagree with me on this, but the records don't lie, this legend here is the most successful Nigerian singer, and is going to be the first to win a Grammy award... If you all imbeciles like, hate or doubt from now till thy kingdom come, you cant curse he who God has blessed... This legend started from the bottom, and look at where he is today? Its just hard work, dedication and God's grace. To all those who are always beefing and hating on great music icons, shame on you all, this legend here is going to bring home Grammy next year
#repost #naija #google #share #instagram
#Grammys #love #music

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR0s2QslEdr/

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/will-be-first-to-win-grammy-uche.html?m=1

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: "Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy

NOT bad to hope for the best tho...
Re: "Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu by Scream(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
That guy is really hungry...smh and walk away.
Re: "Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu by FunkyMetahuman: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Flyer boy has spoken
Re: "Davido Will Be The First To Win A Grammy" Uche Maduagwu by HARKKEEEM(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Toor! Goan give it to him

(1) (Reply)

Female Pastor From Apostle Suleman's Church Spotted Preaching With A Whip / Nollywood’s Annie Idibia Signs International Endorsement Deal / Why I Stayed With Lanre Gentry Despite Constant Domestic Abuse – Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.