Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) (1863 Views)

Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video / Watch Peter Okoye (mr P) Swimming And Dancing With His Cute Kids In His Mansion / Funke Akindele Swim With Her Husband Jjcskillz In Their Beautiful Mansion(pic,vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by Celebritieslife: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jenifer Akindele & JjcSkillz Having Some Crazy Fun At The Beach , Swimming & Eating different African Food While In Ethiopia .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ56yFif65Y

Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by HARKKEEEM(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
#seen
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by Flexherbal(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
They should enjoy!
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by Uzowee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice for them
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by XtraSmooth404: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
OK... Seen

Lemme boil beans angry
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by PrinzCarter(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
We no one hear say una breakup or person PA do sumtin make Una break up as e dey sweet like dis put God first nd do dis tinz in different form again
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by somadinho10: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just broke up with my babe and I'm seeing this cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by Preca(f): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
somadinho10:
take heart....you'll find someone better
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by SuperSuave(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
somadinho10:
wait! Who be those chicks wey fresh like eggroll for your dp

Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by somadinho10: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
wait! Who be those chicks wey fresh like eggroll for your dp
lol.. .. .. my siblings
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by SuperSuave(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
somadinho10:
lol.. .. .. my siblings
they are pretty, make we take one do padipadi na wink

1 Like

Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by somadinho10: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
they are pretty, make we take one do padipadi na wink
go joor
Re: Jennifer And Jjcskillz Having Fun Swimming And Eating In Ethiopia (pic, Vid) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
This guy actually shares semblance with Falz

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Being On Tv – Frank Edoho / You Can Save This Man From Committing Suicide / I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.