Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Top 23 Most Funny, Interesting & Weirdest Websites Of 2017! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 23 Most Funny, Interesting & Weirdest Websites Of 2017! (1029 Views)

Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Most Funny Mark Angle Comedy (episode 55) - Keep Your Head / The Most Funny Cartoon Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 23 Most Funny, Interesting & Weirdest Websites Of 2017! by ramprasadi: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
There lots of crazy websites which are made by giving some information to a related person who searches for that on the web.

If we start counting the website on the Internat, we all know that it’s not impossible for a human being.

Do you know there are many websites just made for the unknown purpose?

Yes, there are many websites which I gonna show you today.

I’m sure about that you are gonna crazy man after seeing these websites.

SO only for my readers I’m doing research and listing some Best weird websites ever in the world.

Just watch this amazing and share it with your friend( Like and Share).

1 Procatinator
2 Endless horse
3 El Slap
4 Pointer pointer
5 Falling Falling
6 Rhett ad Dlink
7 Zoom Quilt
8 Test Gay
9 Rainy Mood
10 Nooooooooooooooo
11 CORGI ORGY
12 The Nicest Place on the Internet
13 Staggering Beauty
14 HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA He-Man Sings
15 Cleverbot
16 Corndog on Corndog
17 The Zombie Dance
18 Snap Bubbles
19 Hypnotoad
20 Feed The Head
21 Texter – Tim Holman
22 Ninja Flex
23 MapCrunch – Random Street View

Source: http://www.techbian.com/weird-websites-ever/
Re: Top 23 Most Funny, Interesting & Weirdest Websites Of 2017! by KCGEEK: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Hey I've also shared some amazing and interesting funny weird websites you check out here: http://kcgeek..com/2017/02/worlds-weirdest-sites-you-really-want.html

(1) (Reply)

Over 10thousand People Viewed This Song In One Week. What's Special About It! / During My Time This Was Our Make Up / Mapoly Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.