Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago (506 Views)

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos) / Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by paschu: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
r/The_Donald

u/BananaTugger

I have always considered myself open minded for the past 24 years of my life. I was fooled by media to think Trump is the devil incarnate and never even gave him a chance. I listened to Joe Rogan podcast with Gavin Mcinnes and really enjoyed it which sought me to find more content involving him, which lead me into the youtube rabbit hole. Not only did i discover that SJW are the worst of our society they revolve around manipulation of peoples feelings instead of solid facts and real truths. These cucks with their loud chants and media manipulation distort the reality by playing with our empathy. They contradict themselves by making a wall between the 50 plus percent of people that voted for Trump and don't even listen to what you wanna say. I have been a reddit user for close to a year and i have never seen this subreddit pop up in the r/all when most of these posts have 10 k plus upvotes. I guess what I'm trying to say is give these assholes hell because it is your right to. Free speech bitches!

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/609iv2/i_believed_i_was_a_liberal_until_about_3_days_ago/

CC: Lucasbalo grin grin
Re: I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by Earth2Metahuman: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
So what is the moral of this story?
Re: I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by blessedvisky(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
So what is the moral of this story?

Help us ask him oo

1 Like

Re: I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by mexxmoney: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why are you trying to be more American than Americans. Nigerians self.....abeg park well joor

1 Like

Re: I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by Lucasbalo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
mexxmoney:
Why are you trying to be more American than Americans. Nigerians self.....abeg park well joor
Thank you. Those clowns have been denied US visas so many times that they sleep and dream about America and wake up to find out they are dreaming. It's a fetish to them.

1 Like

Re: I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
paschu:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/609iv2/i_believed_i_was_a_liberal_until_about_3_days_ago/

CC: Lucasbalo grin grin

The Good Lord will cure you of your American fetish and if not, I can be of help to you in achieving your dream.

1 Like

Re: I Believed I Was A Liberal Until About 3 Days Ago by paschu: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin

Lucasbalo:
The Good Lord will cure you of your American fetish and if not, I can be of help to you in achieving your dream.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saudi King Removes Nephew, Appoints Son As Successor / After Stopping Ramadan Feast, Trump Infuriates Muslims By Dropping Obama Legacy / Pastor Elected As President Of Underpopulated Island Country Vanuatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.