Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,625 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Advice Needed On How To Balance Going To Church On Work Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Needed On How To Balance Going To Church On Work Days (328 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Balance Going To Church On Work Days by jonaifame22(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good eveining all, pls ur advice is needed and I want you to pls out ur hearts on this matter.

Okay I'm a young entrepreneur, I own a barbing salon and I'm a christian I don't miss sunday services but I do miss mid week service now I have an injury that's making me limp lately although it's healing already and as a result I've not been able to go to church for 3 sundays now, so I go to open my shop and I noticed that customer turnout on sunday morning is large I've noticed this frm the 3 sundays that I'ved missed church

I'm a very faithful tither and in jus two years in barbing, my shop has seen God's blessings, I've been able to acquire an air conditioning system,tv dvd player amongst many other things I wanna keep on a low key.

My question is can I be skipping church on sunday morning and still send my monetary gifts to God cos sundat is a serious work day and I've gotten many new customers for being available on sunday mornings, I jus feel guilty if I start thinkn of skipping church although I won't faulter in my tithes and offerings, I'll do that online.

Pls Mods I hardly call on u guys, buh dis one I need ur help, stay blessed @OAM4J
Re: Advice Needed On How To Balance Going To Church On Work Days by greenmonk: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
You can change to seventh day Adventist church. Thank me later.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Balance Going To Church On Work Days by shinebabe(f): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
Good eveining all, pls ur advice is needed and I want you to pls out ur hearts on this matter.

Okay I'm a young entrepreneur, I own a barbing salon and I'm a christian I don't miss sunday services but I do miss mid week service now I have an injury that's making me limp lately although it's healing already and as a result I've not been able to go to church for 3 sundays now, so I go to open my shop and I noticed that customer turnout on sunday morning is large I've noticed this frm the 3 sundays that I'ved missed church

I'm a very faithful tither and in jus two years in barbing, my shop has seen God's blessings, I've been able to acquire an air conditioning system,tv dvd player amongst many other things I wanna keep on a low key.

My question is can I be skipping church on sunday morning and still send my monetary gifts to God cos sundat is a serious work day and I've gotten many new customers for being available on sunday mornings, I jus feel guilty if I start thinkn of skipping church although I won't faulter in my tithes and offerings, I'll do that online.

Pls Mods I hardly call on u guys, buh dis one I need ur help, stay blessed @OAM4J

Search deep in your heart for whtat makes you happy and do it. Look for ways around your business if you have to go to church. Put someone else there ad an option. But know this ' people have been going to the mountain to worship, but a time will come, and now is, when true worshipers will worship in spirit and in truth". It will not be about the location anymore, but the condition of your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Measuring Up / Let me show you how to charge your self as a Christian in Christ Jesus / Beware Of These Two Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.