Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) (32051 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by PetrePan(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Mama don bleach taya
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2017
♫ Ogede ti pon well well ♪
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote au
thor=kayceeD2 post=54764488]I need that girl phone number
#50k for any one that get the number for me[/quote]

50k too small na, make it 5m.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Claessique1(f): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Lols, savage
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by cuteboyrichboy(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Pls, I need an ugly girl for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Cos I don tire for fine girls.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2017
LOL
Tazdroid:
So many weird threads, like a sequence of bulshevik. undecided

I guess the next thread go be "Mercy Aigbe and teenage daughter take one step forward outside the compound" and another thread "Mercy Aigbe and teenage daughter put one leg each into their motor"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by midehi2(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
Daughter is ripe
wetin ripe for that one
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by gidimasters(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
kayceeD2:
I need that girl phone number
#50k for any one that get the number for me

Go and Give your momma that 50k
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
Daughter is ripe

She has been plucked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by tmgold007(f): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
Daughter is ripe
she be mango??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Jackipapa: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
suzan404:
Na orange??

Na Ibepe?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Danialuone: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
HAYYYY vasline crew your food don ready.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by stamapro(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Seems the daughter is vexing, her facial expression be like "see as mummy just bright anyhow dey even steal my shine" angry

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by baddosky1: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
No matter how much you bleach, your offspring will reveal your true colour!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Oppypoppy: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why she dey always put this innocent gal for public so
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by noziz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
i don't mind bleeping the mother and the daughter grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by noziz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
blogbloke:
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe stepped out with her teenage daughter, Michelle. Don't they both look stunning?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR02topgmto/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-teenage-daughter-step-together-pic/

i want to taste the mother and daughter's kpekus grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by kayceeD2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=gidimasters post=54766195]

Go and Give your momma that 50k[/
I can see clearly that ur brain is paining you
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by kayceeD2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wishaky:

50k too small na, make it 5m.
50 weitin u wan plan Nigeria budget for my head
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
kayceeD2:

50 weitin u wan plan Nigeria budget for my head

B4 nko, no be yu dey find young shall grow's number, av to be sure yu re fully loaded b4 I can giv yu her digits.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by kayceeD2(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2017
Wishaky:

B4 nko, no be yu dey find young shall grow's number, av to be sure yu re fully loaded b4 I can giv yu her digits.
No worry I go call the mama
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
kayceeD2:

No worry I go call the mama

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh kuku ma go rent flat 4 kuje den.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by kayceeD2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wishaky:

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh kuku ma go rent flat 4 kuje den.
I resemble dasuki for ur eye
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by Wishaky(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
kayceeD2:

I resemble dasuki for ur eye

B4 nko? Is he not yur brother?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) by kayceeD2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wishaky:

B4 nko? Is he not yur brother?
Bro I guess u should stop dreaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Mobbed By Sierra Leone Fans At Presidential Inauguration / Flavour's Birthday Message To Anna Banner / Onyi Alex Wore Tummy & Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.