Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says (1713 Views)

I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Lagos Belongs To Yorubas But Come Out And Vote Tomorrow, IPOB Tell Igbos In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by Youngadvocate(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is very confident its leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and other IPOB Memebers facing trial at Federal High Court in Abuja would be freed during court sitting tomorrow, Monday.

Recall the presiding judge, Justice Binta Nyako had on March 7, 2017 canceled six charges out of 11 charges against Kanu and other pro-Biafra campaigners and postponed the case to tomorrow , March 20, for hearing.

IPOB has however called on members living in and around Abuja to be in court tomorrow March 20, 2017 in solidarity with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others detained illegally in Kuje prison Abuja.

Mr. Emma Powerful, IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, said in a statement: “The court case that is coming up this Monday in the Federal High Court, Abuja is between our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and federal government of Nigeria on the concocted charge of treasonable felony without proof or evidence. Nigeria has the dubious distinction of being the only contraption on earth where those that hold opposing views to that of the government are locked up on the grounds of being treasonous yet no single evidence to back up the claim.

“The Nigerian Government and her APC Party led by Muhammadu Buhari through her security agencies especially the Department of State Services, DSS, has been bringing frivolous charges against our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, which have never held any water from day one because God Almighty (Chukwu Okike Abiama) in his infinite mercy has opened the eyes of the judges to see the truth hence the quashing of some of the charges preferred against them, we expect Justice Binta Nyako to discharge some of the remaining charges.

“However, we are urging the Nigerian government and her judiciary to stop embarrassing themselves in the face of international community and foreign observers that will be in the court on that day by dropping the remaining charges preferred against our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and other members detained illegally alongside him in the prison since almost two years now.

“At the last court session, some of the silly charges were dropped. It was also determined on the 7th March 2017 and pronounced to the hearing of the world that Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB is a lawfully constituted organisation which has been welcomed by the international community and foreign policy makers in the various countries of the world.

“In other words, the whole world is looking forward to see the Nigeria government, the judiciary and the Federal High Court to do the needful by removing other charges against the members of a lawful organisation like IPOB because they did not commit any crime against humanity or Nigerian State."

Credit: Sunnewsonline

http://igbobia.com/?q=nnamdi-kanu-and-other-ipob-members-will-be-freed-tomorrowipob-says.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by psucc(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hope they won't be disappointed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lai Lai

Never will that criminal smell freedom now

5 decades to go

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by BasirudeenAjayi: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
I hope our oblong skulls wont b dissapointed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by sarrki(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
He's enjoying his palatial home in kuje

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by Youngadvocate(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.
A friend of mine introduced me to the site as soon as it was launched a month ago, and ever since, I fell in love with it for the unique knowledge and unknown facts it springs. Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Lai Lai

5 decades to go

Abiola the international criminal (ITT) was imprisoned by his slave masters and got poisoned right inside kuje prison

tinubu is a known drug baron and a criminal

Awolowo was a criminal and a terrorist

Oni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a pedophile a criminal, and a terrorist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by cupidFlint(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
I sincerely hope this goes down well. freedom isn't really free. we will get there

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by UcheCokoro: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
I rather die than Nnamdi Kanu not free tomorrow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by mazimee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Lai Lai
5 decades to go
Should I get you a microphone to scream your lungs out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by Tazdroid(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Optimism in the face of uncertainty...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by kuuljay(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Let them free the guy abeg!!! We are all tired of this country my only wish is if KANU had stood for the oppressed in this country we will rally round him but choosing only a section will be difficult for him,most of us criticising him will stand behind him if he had stood for us all ,his choice of words though

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by valicious1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
kuuljay:
Let them free the guy abeg!!! We are all tired of this country my only wish is if KANU had stood for the oppressed in this country we will rally round him but choosing only a section will be difficult for him,most of us criticising him will stand behind him if he had stood for us all ,his choice of words though
guy why don't you stand up for your own tribe. Must u wait for Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by kuuljay(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
valicious1:

guy why don't you stand up for your own tribe. Must u wait for Nnamdi Kanu.
thanks for the comment,at list for not insulting me I appreciate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by valicious1(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2017
kuuljay:
thanks for the comment,at list for not insulting me I appreciate
Naah. U did nothing to warrant being insulted. Safe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by bitcoinvin(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Afonja will not be happy and bet me.The Yoruba and afonja clique of Seun will never bring any good news of today to the Front page
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by Indiaindia: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Afonja will not be happy and bet me.The Yoruba and afonja clique of Seun will never bring any good news of today to the Front page
STOP INSULTING YORUBAS, EVEN WE THE AKWAIBOMITES DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR DEMONIC BIAFRA, USEME, EBOT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by Emassive(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Send this man go Jail, Hanging or Release so we can face another issue. This Govt really don't have any job to do, Just to waste time and chop Yam for 4yrs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says by PenisCaP: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Indiaindia:

STOP INSULTING YORUBAS, EVEN WE THE AKWAIBOMITES DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR DEMONIC BIAFRA, USEME, EBOT

Unfortunately my akwaibo friends are in full support!!.. even d youngl boy the animals shot last month came all d way from ikwa ibom to rivers for sake of biafra

So speak for urself alone

(1) (Reply)

Malabu Oil Scam!!! facts revealed by the italian prosecutor #PICS / Biafran Agitators Take To The Streets In Port Harcourt(photos) / population geopolitical Zone base on the 1991 census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.