Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

#bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House (798 Views)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by Anderlis(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tin Tall Tony race to emerge as winner of the Big Brother Naija 2017 reality show came to an end at the just concluded live eviction show. He had the least from from his fans as they turned against him for some obvious reasons.

Tin Tall Tony who is a married man denied his family in the Big Brother house and also received mouth action from fellow housemate Bisola. His fans took to social media to express their displeasure and promised not to support him again for these reasons he lost the race to emerge as winner to his fellow housemates.

Tin Tall Tony was a very active housemate and multiple talented but unfortunately for him, his game play did not favour neither himself nor his fans.

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/03/ttt-has-been-evicted-from-big-brother.html

Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by Negotiate: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
eyaaaaa... sad
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by mebad(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
D game is good
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by Next2Bezee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
I was surprised, i thought it would be Debby Rise.

How will ttt explain to his wife? cry
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by jaey(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Most active HM but lacked fan base.

Would have preferred someone with talent to stay in the House to someone who doesn't.
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by nellaluv(f): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ntoor tongue

Now he's out of the house the real drama starts. We haven't heard the last of TTT, his story is just beginning grin
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
With his lying, cheating two timing ass.
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by stonemind(f): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
G
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by stonemind(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
kennygee:
With his lying, cheating two timing ass.

Why using my gf pic as your dp naaw?
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
stonemind:

Why using my gf pic as your dp naaw?

You zay?
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by stonemind(f): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
tongue
kennygee:

You zay?

Nope! What about you? embarassed
kennygee:

You zay?

Nope! What about you?
Re: #bbnaija: TTT Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother 2017 House by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Let me blame Buhari for this before others will first me and do so!!

Nonsense president!!

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija : Nigerians Blast Tboss Sister After She Called Nigerians Racists / Does The Joker Know Who Batman Is ? / HBO Hackers Leak Personal Details Of 'game Of Thrones' Cast, Demand Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.