Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS (38288 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Men Caught Vandalizing A Borehole In Delta State... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
lammsohiman:
nawa ooo, una no de even hide dis konji tin again oo
I'll assume you quoted me by mistake
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Danny287(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Some people will never learn from other peoples experience now see wat they have put their selfs into
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by frisky2good(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
Why would anyone steal from a man with Pa super do as name.The name alone is Sth else.

Op where can I get uncensored pictures of 'the fair one'.Since the 'black one' is married,no need looking.

Just ask for pictures of their dicks abi wetin else no show for here?
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by smartty68(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
See what , meanwhile @ topic, when will this kind of treatment be given to Babangida, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara, All APC & PDP members of both Federal & state legislatures, Oil thieves, Diezani & co, Dasuki and all his gang of criminals, l dont condone what these 2 guys did but l want this kind of jungle justice for big time criminals who raped the treasury of Nigeria without a condom and it led Nigeria as a country to recession, nonsense.
I concur Dear. Add Lecturers to the list
Its only in Nigeria we celebrate harden criminals like our politicians & co

1 Like

Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
maryjan8:
What a life!
maryjane howfar abt d business we talk abt,,,how will I meet you for the purchase,,,?
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by dammytosh: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
*married man ?

Pipeline vandalization.

Of what relevance is his marital status ?
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
smartty68:

I concur Dear. Add Lecturers to the list
Its only in Nigeria we celebrate harden criminals like our politicians & co
Gbam, l want to see all PDP criminals who raped & looted our treasury for the past 16years plus those who moved to APC in the current federal government paraded naked like these guys because they are the greatest criminals who deserve to be flogged with 1000 lashes daily and jailed sad

1 Like

Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Missmossy(f): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nawa ooo this is serious grin
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by RabidCuriosity(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Clap for them for parading necked men. This is laudable.
Its only through proper education that this kind of mentality would be eliminated from blacks ,if not Africans are going no where. Tell me the difficult thing in sending then to police station ?

This is what happens

blackboy:
Really sometimes I always say send them to the police station. Recently a thief was caught in my neighbourhood . I heard the serious beating he was getting and his screems I had to run out to see things. He was bleeding. His accomplice was begging. I told the people to hand them to the police no need to continue torturing them. Someone in the crowd said he could kill them but I said lets call the police. The police came picked the thieves and left along with the man whom they were robbing.
As we were dispersing I spoke with some of the people they said the police will use them to make money. The main thief will be released cause he doesnt have any money to give them but the other theif with the motorcycle will be made to pay heavily since he had something the police could hold. I doubted it. But lo and behold the next day mid day I saw the thief running from the direction of the police station we made eye contact and I could tell he recognized me , he didnt stop but kept running. I guess the police would hace released him and told him to keep running and not stop till he got away from the vicinity. I was disappointed. So its tru what people say about the police.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
Why would anyone steal from a man with Pa super do as name.The name alone is Sth else.

Op where can I get uncensored pictures of 'the fair one'.Since the 'black one' is married,no need looking.

You have join bad gang.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by davidif: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
blackboy:
Really sometimes I always say send them to the police station. Recently a thief was caught in my neighbourhood . I heard the serious beating he was getting and his screems I had to run out to see things. He was bleeding. His accomplice was begging. I told the people to hand them to the police no need to continue torturing them. Someone in the crowd said he could kill them but I said lets call the police. The police came picked the thieves and left along with the man whom they were robbing.
As we were dispersing I spoke with some of the people they said the police will use them to make money. The main thief will be released cause he doesnt have any money to give them but the other theif with the motorcycle will be made to pay heavily since he had something the police could hold. I doubted it. But lo and behold the next day mid day I saw the thief running from the direction of the police station we made eye contact and I could tell he recognized me , he didnt stop but kept running. I guess the police would hace released him and told him to keep running and not stop till he got away from the vicinity. I was disappointed. So its tru what people say about the police.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Sylva2147: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:

God forbids. I understand where you are heading but I don't consider this as best alternative.
. as far as I am concern in Nigeria this is the best way because the police are not helping issues rather they will complicate the issue.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Ifunanya1079867: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good for them
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by gozie85(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2017
blackboy:
ur write up dn kuku pass the person wey post the news....hmmmmmmmmsabi sabi
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by omoragbonosazee9(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2017
hmmmm...this is quite embarrassing oo....tell me y are dey nt sent to police station rather than disgracing dem like dis... well itx a gud way to treat thieves
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by obyrich(m): 1:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Is it not the same Delta state that welcomed James Ibori like a king when he was released from UK prison? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by nextstep(m): 2:40am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
Its only through proper education that this kind of mentality would be eliminated from blacks ,if not Africans are going no where. Tell me the difficult thing in sending then to police station ?

Because in this Naija, police will also implicate and lock up the people who brought the thieves to the station. Forget who did what, police modus operandi is lock up all parties then collect money for pen and paper. Afterall bail is free. angry

As for me, I'm happy to see the community get involved in shaming them publicly. No need to involve police.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by AreaFada2: 2:52am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:

We Africans are a bit confused right now. Most of us. The same punishment would have been meted out 100 years ago. So despite modernity, we still instinctively do the African thing.
For example:

Instead of going to see Babalawo/Dibia/Orbo like those days, we go & see prophetess/prophet/Alfa. For the same purpose. Babalawo only now discreetly these days.

After paying bride price, we still go and do church marriage & court marriage.

We arrest someone with police but might still use thugs to intimidate him in addition.

We go to hospital for treatment, but still seek a native healer alongside. Very common in bone fracture & stroke patients.
The list goes on.

We're at crossroads really.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Esepayne(f): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2017
don't even know what to say
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by hollywater: 4:39am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
The difficult thing in sending them to police is that,the police will not handle the matter properly. I suggest this means in dealing with criminals and not jungle justice type.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by malificent(f): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2017
And hes the first married thief?
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
u dey talk rubbish.. I pray make them visit u make u know how swt e dey be..

Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Emmykonking01(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2017
This is very bad, people never take pity for their lives again
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by mbaka0433: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:

Ajo nwa........tufiakwa gi
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Hisreplica: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:

God forbids. I understand where you are heading but I don't consider this as best alternative.

@least it is still better than being butchered and set ablaze. They will surely live to regret their actions all through their lifetime. I only pity his wife and kids cos some pple might start to victimise them
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by femcent2: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2017
I won't be surprise when white people refers to Nigeria as jungle and Nigerian as Animal
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by Angrymode: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:

The difficult thing is that they dont trust the police to execute Justice. It's a sad situation but needed action at times.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by simpleseyi: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:

Here is a thief yet to be caught supporting his fellow thieves. You want people to take the thieves to the police station where the thieves will bribe their way out. It is better they are paraded on the streets before taking them to the station where they will be eventually freed.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by mechanics(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2017
nawa o, so the men don't have handwork to do than to steal.
Re: Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS by calculator123(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:

police keh? the masses have lost hope on the police knowing fully the kwarraption that might take place after handing them over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja / Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) / Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.