Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ekiti Meet Your Governor March 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Meet Your Governor March 2017 (576 Views)

Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? / After This Video You Will Do This To Your Governor Come 2019 [ photo/ video] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ekiti Meet Your Governor March 2017 by Purplebirdrep: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
MEET YOUR GOVERNOR FAYOSE SPEAKS

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: I greet my people at home, Thank You.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: I want to appreciate Ekiti people, I want to appreciate Ekiti women for coming out to be celebrated on this year's occasion of the 2017 World Women's Day Celebration.

On the nursing mother, Mrs Toyin Adeyeye that was assaulted by Policemen from New Iyin Road, Ado Ekiti on Friday, Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose met with the woman and the Commissioner of Police a few minutes ago.

The governor upon being told of the assault, invited the woman and her husband to the govt house.

Governor Fayose, who frown at the assault directed that full investigation must be carried out and whoever that is found culpable must be punished accordingly.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: May that of the 2017 never be the last, I thank the Kabiyesis, I thank all and sundry. We had 25000 cloths but those who paid for the ankara was well over 100,000 and I have directed that monies be refunded to those who couldn't get the cloth. God willing, I will fulfil all the promises made.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: I thank you all for my support, there is no way I can thank you enough.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Concerning the woman that was assaulted, I have directed the commissioner of police to commence full investigation of the matter, everyone involved in that act must have their day in court, our law does not give room for assault on women. I won't allow that, never!

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: A school in Ekiti came first in an exam conducted in Abuja, I will shed more light on that later.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: To th police, don't use your position to oppress Ekiti people, I will not accept that.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: The Local Government is an administration on its own, it's in charge of the primary school and local government workers, they have a reasonable level of autonomy.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: During Xmas, I paid 2 salaries, LG allocation has dwindled such that one allocation can't meet up with a month's salary. In January, the LG and its steering committee approved payment for basic, they now had to look for a way to pay for deductions they couldn't pay before.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: #1.65b was what accrued to Ekiti as allocation. I called the Chairmen to see what we can do about the money, NULGE wants to be paid, the council chairmen wants to be paid too. I compelled the Chairmen to make sacrifice, they agreed. Then the NULGE Vice Chairman came and said compulsorily, NULGE must get two deductions.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: The NULGE Vice Chairman become so rude and I told him to leave, I told him being a NULGE VC doesn't mean he should be that rude. The following morning, another member of NULGE said my action will boomerang. They went ahead to send texts to female NULGE members not to attend the women's day celebration.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: He went to the press to say I was going to divert #1.2b and I ask, to where?

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: He went further to the court and they brought me a court summon.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: On Paris Club refund, last time we got # 8.8b, LG government got #3.4b while the state got #5.4b. We are transparent and we won't have anything to hide when the next Paris Club refund comes.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: On my actions on filling stations, I was elected to protect the lives of my people, the number of these people constituting filling stations indiscriminately is nothing compared to the number of Ekiti residents. We have to choose between the security of people's life and those trying to make money.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: I will never allow anyone burn us to ashes in Ekiti, most of these filling stations had no insurance. A good leader looks after the welfare of his people and not the next election. Ekiti must stand behind me to fight this people who want to burn Ekiti. They said they want to go on strike, they are on their own. Siting filling stations indiscriminately is unacceptable and it stands like that.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: The law is applicable to both petrol and gas stations, there will be no approval without my signature.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Let's go to Okeyinmi, someone is constructing a filling station there, the owner has come to meet with me, we'll make the place a public car park, the ministry of land should perfect papers on that from Monday.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Ekiti people should stand with me on these actions, it's in the public interest.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: I have not locked any bank without court orders, some have been owing us as far back as 1999. The good news is that some of the banks have come and asked that we have a second look into it, we are not begging them, we are asking for what is legitimate. About 5 banks came last week, we'll resolve.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: On Agriculture, we'll commence land clearing which is the most difficult aspect of farming, we are working with FADAMA, we are collaborating with the FG to get some tractors too. We are working to ensure farmlands are not destroyed by cattle rearers.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Response to Phone Calls... I have directed that Ayegunle Road in Ise Orun LG be fixed.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Response to Text Message... Ado LG Chairman should visit the Ado Health Centre.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Response to Phone Calls... Contractors will return to the road dualization site in Ise and Emure LG within the next 4 weeks.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: There will be a Land Lord and Land Owners' Summit soonest, there will be a meeting with Ado Land Lords by 4pm on Tuesday.

#EkitiMeetYourGovernorMarch2017: Once again my people, I thank you all. There is peace because our people on the other side are still in Abuja, as election approaches, when they come during elections, tell them not to destroy this place. Thank you.
Re: Ekiti Meet Your Governor March 2017 by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2017

(1)

Epic Response To FFK By A Twitter User / PDP Will Win 2019 President -jonathan Assures / Anambra State Speaker Rita Maduagwu Absconds With Mace To Avoid Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.