Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (308983 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2012
smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2012
Quick service is the heart beat of every business,
reliability is a key role of every a
great firm, consistency is a great factor of an ideal
investment and truth makes all these
feature a reality. And all these factor makes up a reliable
clearing agent that can help all
your clearing needs:
For more info contact : Banji on 08037243583
Email ad: bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
We been rendering the best service to Nairalanders and
Guest for Years with no
complain, all thanks to God almighty smiley grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2012
wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2012
smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On May 31, 2012
Chief, How come you dont respond to my partner's calls.
You dont respond on time to my mail?
Anyhow, sorry for disturbing you then, i dont like keeping my clients waiting and when i dont hear from clearing agents, it makes me to inturn keep clients waiting, and that is not good for business.

Hire a PA to make things faster, Sir.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2012
Fhemmmy: Chief, How come you dont respond to my partner's calls.
Anyhow, sorry for disturbing you then, i dont like keeping my clients waiting and when i dont hear from clearing agents, it makes me to inturn keep clients waiting, and that is not good for business.

Good morning sir, you said I didn't respond to your partner call. Sir, what on earth could make me ignore his call, I don't have any of your consignment at hand or did he tell you he paid me money, the other time you said he called me and my number was switched off and now am not picking up his call.
My phone has never I repeat never been off for a second, because that where I get my daily bread from. You mailed and ask me to call him the same partner of yours(mr Adeniran) I called him in the morning a woman picked and told me he is sleeping and I called his the next day which was on a sunday evening. I don't need to call him because I don't have any job of yours at hand, I only call people that have there consignment with me to give them update about the consignment, when am even tired I reserve my strenght to pick of call, if you call my phone in the mid-night it will ring. So I don't know where this allegation is coming from.
For your mail I just saw it this morning, and I don't just give quotes for clearing of such vehicle that you ask for clearing cost in your mail, even if I just cleared similar of it previous week I will still call the valuation office to know if nothing as changed about the duty, I don't give quotes based on pass clearing cost I give based on the present duty, things changes without notice in Nigeria, so I need to work with the present infomation to justify how skilled I am in this field of work.
So sir, if you need urgent clearing quote mailing me could take hours, but calling me might take just few minute, even if I still need to called the valuation for the present duty I will ask you to call back for a perfect quote.
Sir, am always happy to pick my calls because most of the time customers call and pray for me and some appreciate my great service, only a fraudstar will be afraid of picking calls, even with unknown number am always happen to pick it.
Thank you sir
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2012
Fhemmmy: Chief, How come you dont respond to my partner's calls.

Good morning sir, you said I didn't respond to your partner call. Sir, what on earth could make me ignore his call, I don't have any of your consignment at hand or did he tell you he paid me money, the other time you said he called me and my number was switched off and now am not picking up his call.
My phone has never I repeat never been off for a second, because that where I get my daily bread from. You mailed and ask me to call him the same partner of yours(mr Adeniran) I called him in the morning a woman picked and told me he is sleeping and I called his the next day which was on a sunday evening. I don't need to call him because I don't have any job of yours at hand, I only call people that have there consignment with me to give them update about the consignment, when am even tired I reserve my strenght to pick of call, if you call my phone in the mid-night it will ring. So I don't know where this allegation is coming from.
For your mail I just saw it this morning, and I don't just give quotes for clearing of such vehicle that you ask for clearing cost in your mail, even if I just cleared similar of it previous week I will still call the valuation office to know if nothing as changed about the duty, I don't give quotes based on pass clearing cost I give based on the present duty, things changes without notice in Nigeria, so I need to work with the present infomation to justify how skilled I am in this field of work.
So sir, if you need urgent clearing quote mailing me could take hours, but calling me might take just few minute, even if I still need to called the valuation for the present duty I will ask you to call back for a perfect quote.
Sir, am always happy to pick my calls because most of the time customers call and pray for me and some appreciate my great service, only a fraudstar will be afraid of picking calls, even with unknown number am always happen to pick it. If he calls and am not picking he should call back because I might be in a noisy place.
Thank you sir
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
[b]^^^
With the Mail up there or your response . . . I am not impressed with couple of things.
1. When i told you to call him, i suggested that, cos he run the shows in Nigeria and i am recommending your service to him, so when a potential client say call someone, you dont have to see it as energy consumption.

2. That cos you dont have my work at hands, that is not enough not to wanna consider someone like as being as serious as the one you have their work at hand.

3. That did he tell me he gave you money, That was not necessary of a comment, as was only trying to see how we could work together, however, i do understand that you cant work with everyone, cos we all have a choice to chose who and when we work with.

4. If i am yet to give you a job and i have to be calling you to get response from you or it is taking hours to respond to me, how long would it take me when you actually have a job of mine at hand, according to statistics, it is easier to get hold of someone till you have a deal . . You might have to do better in responding to mail and everything else within hours, cos even the mail you talking about, you are yet to respond to it and that was over 24 hours.

Conclusion, If you think my question was an allegation, then, sorry . . . Peace and God Bless.[/b]
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sir, I respect people a lot. Sir every post on this trend is posted to the whole world, saying I don't respond to someone call means a lot to me because anyone who reads it might not know what you are refering to, and may think this is an internet thing maybe he been paid and starts avoiding calls, I respect this thread of mine a lot too, because what customer reads about you justify if they will want to work with you, if am selling a car it would have been very easy because you won't pay if you don't see what you want to buy, but for service rendering thread one needs to be careful to avoid any stain.
Your comments sir,
1) When you ask me to call him which I did, because I respected what you want.
2)Every customer are serious because, the ones that can't do without my service came up from calling and mailling, so that not what I mean.if am considering some not serious I won't be posting again, I respected evrybody and I want many more customer.
3) And just trying to let you know, what on earth will make me not to pick up his call, he did give me money,he did give me work so why won't I pick up call, if you could remember when you mail me that he call my phone and was switched off, you told me that he was afriad of doing business with me, as if am like those agent that rip and switch off phone. It was too expensive to me.
4)Sir, read you question on this page of my trend
nairaland.com/369210/clearing-agent,if-you-consignment,am-service/38
And I told you then that I don't call or mail anybody that have given me job, just to avoid what you said.
If holding on to someone to have a deal is among my features, when we talk about a ford clearing even if I don't have your phone contact I will be mail regularly just to get the work done, did I ever mail you if I don't see your mail, it is NO because calling someone would not make him gives me work, it might even makes him change his mind because it will looks suspecious.
Is not that I don't call customer, but only the ones I have work with, even if he hasn't seen me before but he has seen my good work and I mailed them even when they don't have their job with me.
Sir, if by any means I made an annoying comment please don't be angry, this thread mean a lot to me and people reading it. It is my advert so any stain on it is a stain on my name, so not picking call and not replying mail is what I wanted viewer to know the reason.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2012
Quick service is the heart beat of every business,
reliability is a key role of every a
great firm, consistency is a great factor of an ideal
investment and truth makes all these
feature a reality. And all these factor makes up a reliable
clearing agent that can help all
your clearing needs:
For more info contact : Banji on 08037243583
Email ad: bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
We been rendering the best service to Nairalanders and
Guest for Years with no
complain, all thanks to God almighty wink grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2012
cheesy smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
For the best clearing service, You are on the
right thread. Call 08037243583 or email
: bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in place your
business on the right path. For the best clearing service,
You are on the
business on the right path. wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2012
wink wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Quazosky(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dear Agent,
Please how much will it cost to clear Toyota Highlander 2008 imported from USA.

Thank you.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Quazosky: Dear Agent,
Please how much will it cost to clear Toyota Highlander 2008 imported from USA.

Thank you.
Sir, it will cost you 500k
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2012
wink smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
OK, how are you Chief, hope the problems in Nigeria never affected you.
How much would you do a 2007 or 2008 GL 450 . . . Your best price, Pls?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Mcfemad(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Good thread. Kudos Mr Banji, you are doing a good job sir. I sincerely appreciate who you are having followed this thread from day one when you created it.
God bless you, ur family and business-Amen.
However, can you give me the clearing costs of this vehicles, the last price please and please. These vechicles are coming from the US:
Toyota Previa 1993 model
Nissan Altima 1997
Nissan Quest 1997
Mazda MPV LX 2000
Kia Sedan 2003
all are space cars except Nissan Altima 1997
thanks as u respond.
Cheers!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
Fhemmmy: OK, how are you Chief, hope the problems in Nigeria never affected you.
How much would you do a 2007 or 2008 GL 450 . . . Your best price, Pls?
Good evening sir, no sir God is in control...
sir for the 2007 and 2008 GL 450
2007 will cost: 3.7m
2008 will cost: 4m according to the duty.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Mcfemad: Good thread. Kudos Mr Banji, you are doing a good job sir. I sincerely appreciate who you are having followed this thread from day one when you created it.
God bless you, ur family and business-Amen.
However, can you give me the clearing costs of this vehicles, the last price please and please. These vechicles are coming from the US:
Toyota Previa 1993 model
Nissan Altima 1997
Nissan Quest 1997
Mazda MPV LX 2000
Kia Sedan 2003
all are space cars except Nissan Altima 1997
thanks as u respond.
Thank you very much sir,God will continue is kindness on you and Family.
sir,
Toyota Previa 1993 model: will cost 200k
Nissan Altima 1997 : will cost 210k
Nissan Quest 1997: will cost 200k
Mazda MPV LX 2000; will cost 210k
Kia Sedan 2003: will cost 240k
Cheers!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2012
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
grin smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
cheesy wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
For the best clearing service, You are on the
business on the right path. For the best clearing service,
You are on the
business on the right path. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (488) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.