Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (307036 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by saxy4c(m): 1:51am On Dec 10, 2013
One more thing please confirm if these quotes are to my doorstep outside lagos?
Thanks.

saxy4c:

Thanks for the info. Will contact you when ready.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Great credibility..... grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by saxy4c(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
so how much to get them to portharcourt?

mr banji:
No sir... Just the clearing cost.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
saxy4c: so how much to get them to portharcourt?

Sir, i need to contact driver on that.... Get back to you asap.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by saxy4c(m): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Ok still waiting

mr banji:
Sir, i need to contact driver on that.... Get back to you asap.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
saxy4c: Ok still waiting

Sorry sir i will today... Been busy.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
saxy4c: Ok still waiting

He said 60k.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2013
grin wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Americanspecs(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr. Banji,

I have been hearing rumors about this increase in custom clearing fees, as a custom clearing agent do you know the exact date or time frame? My family said its sometime in FEB and now they are saying its by the end of JAN. I have 7 vehicles to deliver to them and they are very worried.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Americanspecs: Mr. Banji,

I have been hearing rumors about this increase in custom clearing fees, as a custom clearing agent do you know the exact date or time frame? My family said its sometime in FEB and now they are saying its by the end of JAN. I have 7 vehicles to deliver to them and they are very worried.
Olu segun agagu said 28 th Feb. 2014.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by bayak: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Good morning Mr banjo,
how much would it cost me to clear a 2005 accord?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
bayak: Good morning Mr banjo,
how much would it cost me to clear a 2005 accord?
It will cost you 280k sir.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by beholddean: 5:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Please, how much would you clear a Mercedes benz GL 450 2007 model.

Its coming on Sallaum in January
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by bayak: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
mr banji:
It will cost you 280k sir.

wow, that's much. Isn't it possible for 230k?. Kindly let me know what will be the least you can go.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
bayak:

wow, that's much. Isn't it possible for 230k?. Kindly let me know what will be the least you can go.
Thats the least sir.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
beholddean: Please, how much would you clear a Mercedes benz GL 450 2007 model.

Its coming on Sallaum in January
It will cost you 600k sir
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by umbawo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oga, I have a mistubushi space wagon 1999 coming with Grimaldi on the 8th. How much can u clear it and how many days will it take u to do that if the bill of laden is given to u before the ship comes in ? Thx
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
umbawo: Oga, I have a mistubushi space wagon 1999 coming with Grimaldi on the 8th. How much can u clear it and how many days will it take u to do that if the bill of laden is given to u before the ship comes in ? Thx
It will cost you 200k; maximum of 6 working days.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
umbawo: Oga, I have a mistubushi space wagon 1999 coming with Grimaldi on the 8th. How much can u clear it and how many days will it take u to do that if the bill of laden is given to u before the ship comes in ? Thx
It will cost you 200k; maximum of 4 working days.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello Mr. Banji - How are you and business, hope to do business with you in this coming new year . . . There is a 2011 Toyota Highlander that i would like you to give me a quote for and bear in mind this conditions:
1. Total and real duty MUST be paid on the ride
2. No short cut please
3. No coming back for extra money or adjusted price, except if it is my fault.
4. I want the best service possible.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fhemmmy: Hello Mr. Banji - How are you and business, hope to do business with you in this coming new year . . . There is a 2011 Toyota Highlander that i would like you to give me a quote for and bear in mind this conditions:
1. Total and real duty MUST be paid on the ride
2. No short cut please
3. No coming back for extra money or adjusted price, except if it is my fault.
4. I want the best service possible.
Good evening sir, it will cost you 750k depending on terminal.
According to your question.....
If such thing have happen to any of my client on here, probably just 1person would have accused me of it. I dont do such. Every service of varies depending on client, because i do lecture client before service.
My regards.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
mr banji:
Good evening sir, it will cost you 750k depending on terminal.
According to your question.....
If such thing have happen to any of my client on here, probably just 1person would have accused me of it. I dont do such. Every service of varies depending on client, because i do lecture client before service.
My regards.

My Chairman, thx for your response, please note that my client is reading this as well.
Are you saying that you will clear a 2011 (Two thousand and eleven) and you wont ask for extra money, yet all the paperwork will be genuine at a cost of only 750,000 Naira (Seven hundred and fifty thousands Naira)?
Port would either be Tin Can or Apapa... quote me baesd on those ports please.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fhemmmy:
My Chairman, thx for your response, please note that my client is reading this as well.
Are you saying that you will clear a 2011 (Two thousand and eleven) and you wont ask for extra money, yet all the paperwork will be genuine at a cost of only 750,000 Naira (Seven hundred and fifty thousands Naira)?
Port would either be Tin Can or Apapa... quote me baesd on those ports please.
Ok sir i will need to confirm apapa terminal cos it was closed at last year, and i hear it has been opened so probably all their consignment will be discharged there.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by redcliff: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello , how much would it cost to clear a 2004 or 2005 peugot 407 lagos. Serious inquiry pls.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
mr banji:
Ok sir i will need to confirm apapa terminal cos it was closed at last year, and i hear it has been opened so probably all their consignment will be discharged there.

Awaiting your finding
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Awaiting your response, My Chairman at the Top
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fhemmmy: Awaiting your response, My Chairman at the Top
Sorry sir, busy schedule.
Tin can quote: 1.2m
Apapa qoute; presently using claron terminal, 1.350m

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (487) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.