Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (57045 Views)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by RealHaute: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:
efe will win the cash andt will probably go on to get endorsement deals

Tboss pretty girl

I dislike marvis

I love bisola

Bally is smart he has hidden himself so well housemates forget about h whenever they want to nominate

bassey is just lucky

make TTT do come online to IG Make I blast am

like the reason he left is because he denied his family, simple as that.

in Nigeria once u want to do anything, just form u love god be morally upright try be crazy( the only thing that made efe so popular was because he took his clothes off on a live stage.. damn mehn!!! that was crazy AF)

and if u r a girl cook be nice etc

I think this bbn game just began the housemates are shocked TTT stayed but we aren't. we wanted him out

As you were. Just whistling.
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Tboss pretty girl

I dislike marvis

I love bisola

Bally is smart he has hidden himself so well housemates forget about h whenever they want to nominate

bassey is just lucky

in Nigeria once u want to do anything, just form u love god be morally upright try be crazy( the only thing that made efe so popular was because he took his clothes off on a live stage.. damn mehn!!! that was crazy AF)

I think this bbn game just began the housemates are shocked TTT stayed but we aren't. we wanted him out

Nothing works in the game. Just be youself if you ever get there. People don't know what they want. People don't know who they like. People are jealous of the other person. No tactics works

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by dogoFara(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:
based on talent, creativity and entertainment. It should be in this order. Ttt, follow by Bisola, then Debbie Rise

Unfortunately, the show isn't based on talent...but the "real" life and personality of an average youth.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Cohen2: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:
There are some things that are simply unexplainable. Efe is one of such. Aside the stunt he pulled on stage when going in, nothing special about him. He can't sing, he can't rap (actually he should consider comedy cos rapping ain't his calling), can't dance, not out spoken etc. But somehow he resonates with Nigerians who celebrate mediocrity cos he keeps saying he is poor as if big brother house is a salvation army. Sadly, he will win
Omoh go fry Beans nw, team Efe

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by dennisworld1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jadeite:
Congratulations Team Efe!! Our man is the Ultimate Head of House!! Double Troubles !! Let Us sleep and re-inforce..God bless WARRI,JOS,Abuja,Port Harcourt and the streets!
It is not our fault!!
come which warri efe from come. we don't known him here ooo
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by BAMSRAY(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
TTT just take heart.....everybody canot becom winer .is not easy life cobtinue an as we grow we keep learninnnn noten spoil.
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by dennisworld1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
dogoFara:

Unfortunately, the show isn't based on talent...but the "real" life and personality of an average youth.
no be men they there which youth. only bisola and TTT is real here
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Richie001(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Efe is my boi "mr base on Logistic"
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by dennisworld1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
nor be anybody when come from delta they stay warri.
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:
There are some things that are simply unexplainable. Efe is one of such. Aside the stunt he pulled on stage when going in, nothing special about him. He can't sing, he can't rap (actually he should consider comedy cos rapping ain't his calling), can't dance, not out spoken etc. But somehow he resonates with Nigerians who celebrate mediocrity cos he keeps saying he is poor as if big brother house is a salvation army. Sadly, he will win
Most nigerians are on the same social and economic level as efe and they understand him more than they understand the others
Efe knows that the ppl in that house are of higher social standing than he is and thus he remains humble and tries to play calm and learn from them....another point for him

If he was among ppl of his social standing he would b more outspoken. Eg if efe entered ur parlour and u were rolling weed and on ur boxers or sum, do u think he would be like "please excuse me, can u pass a rizler or two", he would be like "oboy u just de here de blow u nor consider me" and dive into the polythene or paper bag and roll himself one

Btw he also knows that ppl are watching him from outside the house (a fact that most housemates seem to have forgotten or ignored) he knows that his behaviour in there will form ppls opinion of him and so he baheves as good as he can given the circumstances

Thats what it takes to be liked by ppl
Not going nude or denying ur family or some or being fake
Nigerians appreciate being real (in short the whole of africa)
Efe has the correctest game plan in there

16 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Akshow: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
dogoFara:

So speaking pidgin and complaining u are poor is real? Tell me something I don't know
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by jessicahardman: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Tboss pretty girl

I dislike marvis

I love bisola

bassey is just lucky

You seem confused. You wrote " be morally upright". The bisola that you love eh, is she MORALLY upright? Why do ladies love their fellow wayward ladies?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Akshow: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
onyichick:
well this isn't a talent show, it's big brother n the person with the the greatest fan base wins. don't just sit n complain Vote for your favorite also. Team Efe till the end.
I'm sure u saw the entertainment part.
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:
Bro that is grace... U cant fit explain it.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by POTUS01: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please, have they started BBNAIJA? I can't wait. Any idea how much GOTV Cost?
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Blitz888(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:
I find your comments outrightly ridiculous and outrageous.. I don't see anything mediocre about choosing a tactics that resonates well with the audience... His selling point is his tactics and how he chooses to deploy same to good effect is also a well thought out game plan.. I think he is smart for choosing to align with the sentiments of majority of the viewing public..
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by escapefromusa(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Most nigerians are on the same social and economic level as efe and they understand him more than they understand the others
Efe knows that the ppl in that house are of higher social standing than he is and thus he remains humble and tries to play calm and learn from them....another point for him

If he was among ppl of his social standing he would b more outspoken. Eg if efe entered ur parlour and u were rolling weed and on ur boxers or sum, do u think he would be like "please excuse me, can u pass a rizler or two", he would be like "oboy u just de here de blow u nor consider me" and dive into the polythene or paper bag and roll himself one

Btw he also knows that ppl are watching him from outside the house (a fact that most housemates seem to have forgotten or ignored) he knows that his behaviour in there will form ppls opinion of him and so he baheves as good as he can given the circumstances

Thats what it takes to be liked by ppl
Not going nude or denying ur family or some or being fake
Nigerians appreciate being real (in short the whole of africa)
Efe has the correctest game plan in there

Bros you forget, his smallie... Marvis' dey give am street cred... well well.
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by geekybabe(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:

Finally an objective person. Nigerians celebrate mediocrity over quality and value. And its sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by ritux: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jadeite:
Congratulations Team Efe!! Our man is the Ultimate Head of House!! Double Troubles !! Let Us sleep and re-inforce..God bless WARRI,JOS,Abuja,Port Harcourt and the streets!
It is not our fault!!
Not our fault at all. Nah God work.
#TeamEfe #CaptainNipples #IgweEfe #EfeNation #UltimateHOH

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
kingmekus:
where do they want TTT to go?? Person weh all his family members don die,Biggie for just accommodate the guy,chaii Bisola should look for another prick to suck oo,

Lwkmd o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
jessicahardman:

You seem confused. You wrote " be morally upright". The bisola that you love eh, is she MORALLY upright? Why do ladies love their fellow wayward ladies?

okay I have heard

can you GTFO now

I love u bruh
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Ekofisk(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
I beg to differ on Efe's supposed humility. His eviction diary session today tells a lot about his true nature. First he's a double faced and selfish individual that can't really be trusted. He has no allegiance to anyone and yet he seems to hold everyone to a standard he's not worthy of. He went against Debbie and her guitar for no sensible reason whatsoever. He was like "Debbie thinks her guitar skills will make her win". Damn, this is from a guy with no apparent artistic skill. Kinda glad big brother sorta called him to order. If this is what street sense is all about then I'm really disappointed. A lot of them had humble and rough backgrounds but he keeps shoving it in our face like that's all there is to life. Pick yourself up and stop bitching about how rough the road was. Anyways, we all see what we see.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Akshow: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Blitz888:

I find your comments outrightly ridiculous and outrageous.. I don't see anything mediocre about choosing a tactics that resonates well with the audience... His selling point is his tactics and how he chooses to deploy same to good effect is also a well thought out game plan.. I think he is smart for choosing to align with the sentiments of majority of the viewing public..
agreed. But don't u think people who sheepishly follow him are gullible? I mean what does he bring to the table aside pidgin and his cringe worthy rap?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by monex(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:

because in a reality (rather than Talent hunt) show, people look out for people who are secure and comfortable in their skin.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by dennisworld1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Marvis, basey and Debbie suppose leave that house
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by jessicahardman: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

okay I have heard

can you GTFO now

I love u bruh

Wayward girl

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Tboss pretty girl

I dislike marvis

I love bisola

bassey is just lucky

Efe is a very dull guy with nothing to offer. He may eventually win the N25million and get some endorsement deal thereafter but trust me, he will fizzle out very quickly. His jokes are dry so, he can't even make it as a stand up comedian.

We voted for GEJ in 2011 because he claimed he had no shoes while growing up. We should not make the mistake of sheepishly voting for Efe because he claims to come from a poor background.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
abeg the evicted people how much are they given
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by chinjo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akshow:

Sorry for the disappointment bro. Nigerians and Africans are no fools. They know why they keep voting for EFE. Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
So the Efe i have been hearing about is even a guy.

Ajustaya

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by ritux: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
seunmsg:

Efe is a very dull guy with nothing to offer. He may eventually win the N25million and get some endorsement deal thereafter but trust me, he will fizzle out very quickly. His jokes are dry so, he can't even make it as a stand up comedian.

We voted for GEJ in 2011 because he claimed he had no shoes while growing up. We should not make the mistake of sheepishly voting for Efe because he claims to come from a poor background.

He is not dull.
#TeamEfe #CaptainNipples #IgweEfe #EfeNation #UltimateHOH

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
jessicahardman:

Wayward girl

see me see trouble oooo

Na your waywardness I steal?

shooou leave me na

I like my waywardness

I like the prick I'm enjoying

you that is not enjoying prick and is not wayward not dey disturb me

BI.TCH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) / BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.