Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

NB Weekly 7 - Francis Cole: The Confessions Of A Nigerian Shoemaker Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NB Weekly 7 - Francis Cole: The Confessions Of A Nigerian Shoemaker Entrepreneur (546 Views)

NB Recommends N33 Billion Dividend …links Performance To Cost Leadership / NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NB Weekly 7 - Francis Cole: The Confessions Of A Nigerian Shoemaker Entrepreneur by nb360: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
In a developed nation such as the United States or England, entrepreneurs such as Francis Cole would have the tools they need to achieve large levels of success. Instead of emigrating to a country that offered more opportunity, Cole decided to stay in Nigeria and carve out his own success story.

"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

When compared to the great corporate success stories of America and Britain, Cole is just a small-time operator. Nonetheless, this entrepreneur has big ideas that he wants to turn into a reality someday to benefit his own country. His story is not typical for the Nigeria that people knew many years ago, but it is fast becoming the model of perseverance that is the hallmark of the newer generations.

Read more: https://nblinks.pro/nbw7

(1) (Reply)

.. / I Need A Professional Website / I'm In Need Of Mango Butter And Organic Beauty Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.