Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force (24993 Views)

Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Breaking: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by SalamRushdie: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Good one impressive but Buhari still has to go in 2019 so we can get someone more visionary economically

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
anonimi:

Mister man, you are too sharp. grin grin
I love your sarcasm.

grin grin cool tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by seunlly(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Since it is our money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by caesaraba(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2017
anonimi:

Still an illegality that is likely to be overturned in court.
No wonder the MaguN man did not know how much has been recovered so far. Too much magomago going on.
Has Lamorde returned the trillions recovered loot under his watch
Are we a bunch of jungle dwellers keen on lawlessness or do we desire law & order as obtains in the US, UK, Canada where many of us are praying & fasting to get the visa or cross the desert and Mediterranean ocean to become underemployed voluntary slaves

Anytime I see a post from you in support of corrupt public officials, it pains me more about how life is unfair to those terminally ill in hospital wards while people such as yourself roam free. Makes a person lose faith in religion really.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by tete7000(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Xavier9ja:
this people are damn funny. After forfeiting assets worth billions to the EFCC they are still pleading not guity.

Well, the onus is on EFCC to prove the material possessions are proceeds from loots. That's why courts exist and it is where lawyers make their earnings.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by OlaMiki: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2017
See yeye comment ? you wont read or listen to news . na wizkid .olamido music u go listen to all your life why woudnt u die in Ignorant and foolishness ? ignorant is a curse walahi
naijaking1:

Still, I didn't see anything about trial, conviction, and forfeiture to the government in this article.
Did EFCC simply arrested the man, and began selling off and sharing is assets? If that's the case, then we really don't needs courts of law in this country!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by azzima(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2017
A new Nigeria is dawning......can you all see the leadership of the ineffectual buffoon Hero waswhat bleeds my heart more is knowing how some PERPETUALLY poverty stricken fools will support the buffoon....a man that can't even fit for a local govt chairman talk less of a President. See plazas, mansions aND some dimwit still living in a face me I face you will praise these thieves because of tribe or party affiliations. Does that put food on your table? ?These thieves are Yoruba,I am a Yoruba but we can NEVER support these thieves ....unlike some ppl .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by smartkester(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Aleast the guy tried na.. He stole money and invested it in his country unlike some bastards they will steal and fky abroad to buy expensive properties, build refineries and so on.

sad sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by GavelSlam: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2017
caesaraba:

Anytime I see a post from you in support of corrupt public officials, it pains me more about how life is unfair to those terminally ill in hospital wards while people such as yourself roam free. Makes a person lose faith in religion really.

What's poignant about it is the manner in which he contributes.

He readily paints the Nairaland threads with all manner of posters (evidently paid for by someone), with his modus operandi being to derail threads that are unfavourable to his paymasters.

The zeal with which he supports even blatant cases of corruption defies medical and spiritual solutions.

Shame we would call such a person human.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by Charly68: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
Thank God for the change,it is working little by little. The stupid man was busy building world class hospital with Govt money unknown to him that God would convert it to Govt property sooner or later....there is God oooo!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by tripoli007(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
While almost N2.835bn cash has been recovered from Amosu alone

Mr amosu please all I just need now is 5million to sponsor my education and start a new life in Australia,I promise to pay back with interest within maximum of a year .. see money wey one person dey thief

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by speaktome(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2017
lankylucky:

then you are my town's man

Otua ka Odi Nwa Chineke
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by dondo83(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
naijaking1:

Still, I didn't see anything about trial, conviction, and forfeiture to the government in this article.
Did EFCC simply arrested the man, and began selling off and sharing is assets? If that's the case, then we really don't needs courts of law in this country!

Google is your friend, use it. the case is in court unless your definition of trial is ipob version

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by simpleseyi: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2017
anonimi:

Just like the Nigerian Airways was supposed to be there already based on the FAKE promises of your dullard idol

Only a worthless dullard can give birth to a child like you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by leisuretym: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
I wonder if no muslim Northerner have stolen fund or have properties to be seized, Oh! I remember, their money and property is in Dubai, Atiku should tell us where he got money to buy INTEL, a whole city of onne, where all oil companies in Nigeria have stake, even Nigeria custom have a port there, where companies pays in USD to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by rasputinn(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Oh, that Amosun

I thought is was the other one, the Ebikunle Amoshi one who is currently a governor
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by mechanics(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Nawa o, they must cough out all the monies they stole.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by Originalsly: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2017
yougos:
........we handed it over to the air force pending the outcome of Amosu’s trial. It is assumed that the money used in buying the hospital was stolen from the air force.”/
No problem going after these guys.... but seizing the properties pending the outcome of the trial is ok..... confiscating the properties is done after the trial if the accused is found guilty. The EFCC has confiscated the properties before the trial and that's wrong..dead wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Meanwhile no well equipped hospital. This just added to the medical centres.
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by anonimi: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2017
simpleseyi:
Only a worthless dullard can give birth to a child like you.

Instead of throwing insults around anyhow, you should rebut the facts about the baba promise & FAIL that you are hooked on.
Cheers. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by anonimi: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Originalsly:
No problem going after these guys.... but seizing the properties pending the outcome of the trial is ok..... confiscating the properties is done after the trial if the accused is found guilty. The EFCC has confiscated the properties before the trial and that's wrong..dead wrong.

Thanks for making it clear of the need to follow proper procedures and law & order for a systematic, sustainable fight against corruption that is based on:

- transparency
- equity
- equality

This selective, ad-hoc media frenzy will only excite the gullible citizens while corruption festers in the rotten head sitting in Aso Rock with his cabal.
Many do not realise that LAWLESSNESS and favouritism are in themselves also corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by anonimi: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
caesaraba:

You obviously do not understand the meaning of support for anyone.
I will advise you to get some education on the need for those who come into equity to come with clean hands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by anonimi: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
leisuretym:
I wonder if no muslim Northerner have stolen fund or have properties to be seized, Oh! I remember, their money and property is in Dubai, Atiku should tell us where he got money to buy INTEL, a whole city of onne, where all oil companies in Nigeria have stake, even Nigeria custom have a port there, where companies pays in USD to him.

The Grand Sheikh of corruption who sits in Aso Rock with his cabal continues to protect his people.
He said that Abacha did not steal, not so?
Maryam Abacha continues flaunting the remnants of the stolen money after billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$ have been recovered unlike Patience that is being hounded all over the place.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648594_fbimg1482517285328_jpegefe98b1ac961cf4bd6b0c5a70a5366fa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by 989900: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Magu is working.

If only Abacha, Saraki, IBB, and others invested their loots here.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by Bimpe29: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice one.

Olee aji bolee
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by aribisala0(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think the EFCC is overstepping its bounds. This is a decisio for the courts on how too disburse or distribute stolen money. This ay seem siple and straightforward but it sets a dangerous precedent. Due process is everything in a democracy. This is an autocratic and arbitrary action which the EFCC has no power or mandate to execute. It should have gone to court to get a court order before doing this or did I miss that ?
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
When will Amosu's long term prison sentence commence?
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Amu criminal
speaktome:
Only if you know what Amosu means in my Language Igbo

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force by speaktome(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
atarapa:
Amu criminal

undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara / Security Personnel Exchange Blows During Buhari’s Visit To Kaduna / 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.