Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. (2191 Views)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2017
This couple Ahmed and Maryam Samalia are perpetual scammers on the new or maybe old form of Ponsi scheme on WhatsApp and Telegram . This couple has made it big scamming Nigerians off their hard earned money cutting short people's hope and adding salt to their already open wound by MMM and co.

Nigerians should be warned as this couple are expert in this business. They open different WhatsApp group but start with one, so when you join early enough, you stand a chance to benefit from it, as they use that as a bait to getting people devoted and gain trust and more invited members. After which, they keep re merging themselves to get paid over and over before looking for a reason to crash it themselves then move to the next one, that's their modus operandi and all these have got to stop.

These people are really taking advantage of nigeria's situation to scam the gullible and it's all eating so deep into Nigerians. This Particular couple started with Naira Tree, they benefit and crashed it, they started Naira Tree Gold, they just crashed that after benefiting millions and they've opened another again.

This heartless couple has to be stopped at all cost lest they'd cause more avoc to Nigerians as they lie they registered with cooperate affairs, lol. Ponsi Scheme registering with cooperate affairs, that shows how dumb they are and to think all Nigerians are same. They are northerners but they presently reside at Badagry.

I am exposing them because they have caused to much pain and anguish to many family and friends myself not exclusive. So I'm writing this out of experience. They won't stop if people lack information about there criminal act. Please be careful when you see them anywhere near your business or jobs, they should be handed to the authorities immediately cos they are very dangerous regarding any aspect.

Pls lets join hands together to flush these lazy miscreants out one by one. I stand with Nigeria!

Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by chinybelle(f): 2:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Seun will like this..
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by jamex93(m): 2:14am On Mar 20, 2017
OK... I see
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by joe4real12: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Only greedy people join Ponzi scheme. So when you're scammed, don't come here ranting.

How are you sure the ponzi schemers as you claim, used their real pics, and not someone else's?

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Did you say ranting! How are you sure it wasn't their real names. Like I can't make research before posting huh!!! Still that doesn't stop one from saving others.
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Knesset: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
You are simply God's forsaken, empty headed, shalow minded. When you were benefitting you never came online to tell people because you are greedy. By the time you see yourself in prison you will know the meaning of blackmail. Why are you hiding? Come out and face it if you are sincere of your allegations. Research showed that you benefitted more than 200k in the same scheme you are ranting here. Don't see nobody is suporting your post here online? The DSS operatives are now in your trails and you are not picking your calls. You are now running here and there in search of refuge, you are restless. Soon you will be in the net don't worry. You can't run forever. You accused this couples falsefully and you will pay the price dearly. You are simply frustrated by your self-inflicted woes and fast diminishing community relevance and no matter where you hide you will soon be delivered into the security net. We called you to help us locate the couples and arrest them but you refused picking your calls, an act of cowardice. Because you are not current and correct that is why nobody supported your allegations here online. The scheme you allege did not contradict any Nigeria's extant laws and Speaker Yakubu Dogara makes it clear to all Nigerians in July last year that: "...this schemes is not contrary to any provisions of our laws, its like a lottery and anyone who joins it should be responsible for his actions and should manage the risk himself as no any security outlet will attend to this type of complain because we have warned all Nigerians about it....". So to me you are simply a drowning man that is already sinking and looking for any supports to get out of the deep mess you put yourself. Look at the contrary now, you are making this couples more popular and exposing yourself to public ridicule. Your dossier will be released about your activities on that platforms you allege so that the public will analyze the facts and bring the truth out of it because as far as i know it will only take an incorrigibly arrogant child born out of unholy conception to bite the breasts that feed him. Only the truth can stand naked in the market square without been ashamed. Continue your baseless media campaign against them but i assure you that your days to be in the security nets are numbered. Because you are a satanist doing the work of your father, the devil and claim to be helping Nigerians, I thought you will tell Nigerians that you are also the brain behind the ponzi scheme "RISING TOGETHER' which open along your cohorts to revenge the "injustice" done to you on Naira Gold. You removed yourself as an admin on that platform yesterday because you are scared of the unknown. With the technology at our discreations you are certainly going to be caught as far as you are within the shores of this planet. Your pictures speaks much about you and Nigerians are not fools. From your pictures Nigerians can simply differianciate who is a criminal between you and that couples.

Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by reciprokal: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Knesset:
You are simply God's forsaken, empty headed, shalow minded. When you were benefitting you never came online to tell people because you are greedy. By the time you see yourself in prison you will know the meaning of blackmail. Why are you hiding? Come out and face it if you are sincere of your allegations. Research showed that you benefitted more than 200k in the same scheme you are ranting here. Don't see nobody is suporting your post here online? The DSS operatives are now in your trails and you are not picking your calls. You are now running here and there in search of refuge. Soon you will be in the net don't worry. You can't run forever. You accused this couples falsefully and you will pay the price dearly. You are simply frustrated by your self-inflicted woes and fast diminishing community relevance and matter where you hide you will soon be delivered into the security net. We called you to help us locate the couples and arrest them but you refused picking your calls, an act of cowardice. Because you are not current and correct that is why nobody supported your allegations here online. The scheme you allege did not contradict any Nigeria's extant laws and Speaker Yakubu Dogara makes it clear to all Nigerians in July last year that: "...this schemes is not contrary to any provisions of our laws, its like a lottery and anyone who joins it should be responsible for his actions and should manage the risk himself as no any security outlet will attend to this type of complain because we have warned all Nigerians about it....". So to me you are simply a drowning man that is already sinking and looking for any supports to get out of the deep mess you put yourself. Look at the contrary now, you are making this couples more popular and exposing yourself to public ridicule. Your dossier will be released about your activities on that platforms you allege so that the public will analyze the facts and bring the truth out of it because as far as i know it will online take an incorrigibly arrogant child born out of unholy conception to bite the breasts that feed him. Only the truth can stand naked in the market square without been ashamed. Continue your baseless media campaign against them but i assure you that your days to be in the security nets are numbered.

Seems all of you are known to each other.

Nice outburst
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by andyanders: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op, since you know this couple as fraud, why not take the authorities to where you know them, rather than posting their pictures.

I do not participate in any of this sort of online business cus I know Nigerians and greed, but you that knowingly participated and you felt cheated, report them and stand to defend your accusation on the couple.

You sound cheap and the way you are taking it is wrong. Do you know the gravity of exposing the couple with their pixs herein? Too bad for your person.
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2017
I didn't have time to read all what was written only glanced through. I know we all know what's going on and I know you have proofs to back yourself up and all that. Maybe I don't have proofs or maybe you think I'm daft enough not to know what I'm saying or what I'm doing. But all I want you all know is that I don't care about people you brought here to type shits on your behalf probably to make you look innocent or what. All I am sure of is I've got proofs about everything and everyone that's been scammed through your scheme and they all are ready when you bring the game on. So no threats or whatsoever is shaking me I only laugh as you don't know what you are getting yourselves into at all. Fighting a battle with dirty hands. I ain't hiding from anyone or anything and make your findings about the scheme you were trying to nail me with and make sure I am guilty before you threaten me on an empty. So pls I am up whenever I am needed and trust me no hiding for me. I know you already know where to find me if you need me. So you know the rest!!!!
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Knesset: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Your answers are therein and since you have no time to read through, all your audience takes you as who you are. Your pictures speaks more of who you are, a pathological liar who has no respect for anything truth in his life. You are simply halocinating and will soon be where you deserve most; the security net. No right thinking person will see your pictures and will not see the features of a criminal all written on your self. You lack moral credibility and organisational impetus to convince your audience as nobody alligned with your submissions online. This is technically a living proof that Nigerians are not fools as you thought they will take your allegations on this couples seriously.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURES ONCE AGAIN:

Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
The hunted is trying to be the hunter. What a world. Bring up all my old pics on Facebook and it doesn't change anything it only shoes how shallow you can be hand picking my pics to do what?. I will be waiting for you tomorrow or any day just as you've said. And I think you've got quite a bunch of people to have case with or probably to arrest cos they are all lined up to testify and collect back their money. Just so you know, when you come and I'm not around, call my number I will come meet you. I'm 100 percent ready for this. Enough is enough.
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by favick: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pple beware of dis scam.... HELPMATE. a going PONSI now... There r criminals. We will paste their numbers soon. And all d admin.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by Knesset: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Don't be threatened by all this empty threat, and please if you know anybody in Abuja, tell him to go to Magistrate Court9 in WuseZone 2. A similar case is on going about PH and GH and the Judge ordered the complainant be taken to psychiatry hospital for examinations. The judge asked "...how did you loose money after providing help (PH)?." the judge concluded thus: "...i see no merit in the submission of the complainant and as such it maybe possible that complainant is suffering from psycho-related issues that has to be resolved in the psychiatry hospital in Kaduna and as such this court will not act contrary, we have to wait for the advise of doctors before the continuation of this matter by May the 12th, 2017...." You can check the full story on THE HERALD NEWS PAPERS of last friday page 49 , or you can check it online. The accused person the owner of MONEY DOUBLERS was released by the judge same day.
Re: Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. by moneymaker20172: 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
nairatreedotnet is the only true site and the rest mimicked them because they know people trust them abi why use the name if not because it has great value and till date people are getting paid on nairatree infact i earned 160k today after sowing and now they offer only 40% in 21 days and no other site in nigeria dey provide help with recharge card but i know they will copy them soon again.long live nairatreedotnet

(1) (Reply)

Investors In Tears As Nigerian Couple Flees With N22 Billion From Imagine Global / DOWEN: Sylvester Oromoni May Have Died Of A Sexually Transmitted Disease / Teenager Caught Trying To Cut The Throat Of A 3-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.