Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You (2977 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / What Trump Just Did Could Cause Civil War / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by MrPRevailer(m): 1:03am On Mar 20, 2017
This video about Trump's agenda has surfaced. SHOCKING!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2blLUt-abyo
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by odiereke(m): 1:56am On Mar 20, 2017
D man nah wash
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by paschu: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Wow, wow, wow. This guy is the definition of consistency and authenticity. Jeeez.. Wow! shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by paschu: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

MrPRevailer:
This video about Trump's agenda has surfaced. SHOCKING!!!

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by obixcel(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
What is shocking? This video and some others have been floating in the internet, specially Youtube - months before the election, and it only proves Trump is the most consistent Politician we have ever seen, Stays true to his words. Most of his campaign initiatives have been talked about ever since he was growing up and maturing as a business man from the 80s.
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by SalamRushdie: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
A man prepared by God for the Job
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A man prepared by God for the Job
Easy for you to say in Nigeria. There are people here that are regretting voting for him .

1 Like

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
obixcel:
What is shocking? This video and some others have been floating in the internet, specially Youtube - months before the election, and it only proves Trump is the most consistent Politician we have ever seen, Stays true to his words. Most of his campaign initiatives have been talked about ever since he was growing up and maturing as a business man from the 80s.
Yes, like six bankruptcies and so many failed businesses not to talk of His con game through his fake and unaccredited Trump University in which he had to pay $25 million to settle out of court. You will get your independence I hope from trump but I doubt the conman will think of you.
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
paschu:
Wow, wow, wow. This guy is the definition of consistency and authenticity. Jeeez.. Wow! shocked shocked
I hope the Scam artist trump will give you a visa since you have turned him to your God. He's a conman and Americans are waking up to his two bit hustling and that's why his approval rating is the lowest in recent American history.
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by SalamRushdie: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Easy for you to say in Nigeria. There are people here that are regretting voting for him .

OR the people that are regretting not voting for him grin
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

OR the people that are regretting not voting for him grin
Check his approval rating.
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Check his approval rating.

We all know the new approval ratings are rigged like the pre election polls with bitter liberals mobilizing every resource to flood every poll they see ... below is the new Deal, the real deal, the better deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

We all know the new approval ratings are rigged like the pre election polls with bitter liberals mobilizing every resource to flood every poll they see ... below is the new Deal, the real deal, the better deal
Obviously, you don't know squat about America or how America works.. You are just going on emotions. There's nothing tramp do or did to create employment yet in America. The jobs numbers you quoted is due to Obama's budget. Will know about trump's budget in October when he released his own. His budget proposal is met with scorn by both political parties. Stop the nonsense about the job creations. I am here in America and you are fooling yourself with that nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by SalamRushdie: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obviously, you don't know squat about America or how America works.. You are just going on emotions. There's nothing tramp do or did to create employment yet in America. The jobs numbers you quoted is due to Obama's budget. Will know about trump's budget in October when he released his own. His budget proposal is met with scorn by both political parties. Stop the nonsense about the job creations. I am here in America and you are fooling yourself with that nonsense.

My Boss you have refused to give Trump any chance even before he won the elections
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My Boss you have refused to give Trump any chance even before he won the elections
Buddy, we blacks in America knows him better than you and that's why over 90% of us voted against him. If you think you know him better than us his country men, that's another thing. Trump is a xenophobic bigot.
Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by SalamRushdie: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, we blacks in America knows him better than you and that's why over 90% of us voted against him. If you think you know him better than us his country men, that's another thing. Trump is a xenophobic bigot.

Boss boss quote..I am always praying God to open Ur eyes because you are a good man and you don't need liberal propaganda

1 Like

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Boss boss quote..I am always praying God to open Ur eyes because you are a good man and you don't need liberal propaganda
Partner, you are a good guy that just fall in love with a Conman. He conned people out of their money with that room less and classless fake Trump University. He's just like a guy man in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by drakeli: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Guy, you are right that a lot of us blacks here in America hated him before the election. I assure you that most blacks including myself have turned to love this man. Have you heard about companies relocating back to the US? Automobile companies are opening up new plants in the US instead of Mexico. More jobs that could have gone to china and.Mexico are now being created back home. This doesn't have anything to do with Obama budgets o. America is not a government budget driven economy like Nigeria or some other communist government. Trump threat of reprisals against jobs and companies moving out of the US is the reason for the up shoot in number of jobs back home. They are all private organizations initiatives. Some of them have been rubbing minds with Trump to stay back hence more jobs created. Blacks are supporting Trump now because of his immigration policies to stop influx of Mexicans because Hispanics are now taking blacks place as the second largest group after whites. Black used to be the second largest. Illegal immigration by Mexicans have robbed them of that.

2 Likes

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 5:42am On Mar 21, 2017
drakeli:
Guy, you are right that a lot of us blacks here in America hated him before the election. I assure you that most blacks including myself have turned to love this man. Have you heard about companies relocating back to the US? Automobile companies are opening up new plants in the US instead of Mexico. More jobs that could have gone to china and.Mexico are now being created back home. This doesn't have anything to do with Obama budgets o. America is not a government budget driven economy like Nigeria or some other communist government. Trump threat of reprisals against jobs and companies moving out of the US is the reason for the up shoot in number of jobs back home. They are all private organizations initiatives. Some of them have been rubbing minds with Trump to stay back hence more jobs created. Blacks are supporting Trump now because of his immigration policies to stop influx of Mexicans because Hispanics are now taking blacks place as the second largest group after whites. Black used to be the second largest. Illegal immigration by Mexicans have robbed them of that.
No you are wrong my friend. The job progressions started under Obama in 2009 after George W bastardized America's economy with the two useless wars that almost bankrupt the country. Unemployment was 10% when Bush left office and Obama brought it down to less than 5% by the time he left in January. There have been 84 months of consecutive job gains of hundreds of thousands every month since Obama took office. I am into Financial Fields and I remember the Fall of 2008 when America was losing 700.000 jobs a month during Bush time and the big blue chips companies like Enron, Citicorp were going belly up and Obama came in and stop the bleeding. All Trump is doing is talking about bringing jobs back to America. Tell me one company Trump brought to America ?. Don't forget Dow Jones was 6.000 when Bush left and Obama brought it up to almost 19.000 before he left the Presidency. Where did you get your information that Blacks are turning to the Racist Trump. Overwhelming majority of Blacks are still against him because he's a racist. Do you know anything about CENTRAL PARK 5 ?. Trump is an overt bigot and he's not getting any support from African Americans. His budget proposal is being attacked by both parties because it devoids of logic. His budget proposal won't even take effect till October and why are you giving him credit for the economy that has been gaining hundreds of thousands of jobs for the last 84 months. Obama brought the economy back from depression George W left us with and the credit is Obama not the Racist Trump.

1 Like

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by rinzaugustine: 4:01am On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
No you are wrong my friend. The job progressions started under Obama in 2009 after George W bastardized America's economy with the two useless wars that almost bankrupt the country. Unemployment was 10% when Bush left office and Obama brought it down to less than 5% by the time he left in January. There have been 84 months of consecutive job gains of hundreds of thousands every month since Obama took office. I am into Financial Fields and I remember the Fall of 2008 when America was losing 700.000 jobs a month during Bush time and the big blue chips companies like Enron, Citicorp were going belly up and Obama came in and stop the bleeding. All Trump is doing is talking about bringing jobs back to America. Tell me one company Trump brought to America ?. Don't forget Dow Jones was 6.000 when Bush left and Obama brought it up to almost 19.000 before he left the Presidency. Where did you get your information that Blacks are turning to the Racist Trump. Overwhelming majority of Blacks are still against him because he's a racist. Do you know anything about CENTRAL PARK 5 ?. Trump is an overt bigot and he's not getting any support from African Americans. His budget proposal is being attacked by both parties because it devoids of logic. His budget proposal won't even take effect till October and why are you giving him credit for the economy that has been gaining hundreds of thousands of jobs for the last 84 months. Obama brought the economy back from depression George W left us with and the credit is Obama not the Racist Trump.
If Al Gore had won that election america would have witnessed one the country's the biggest prosperity in history.I dont need a soothsayer to know that the only thing Trump wants is to destroy an economy Obama laboured eight years to build,after which the misogynists,racists ,illiterate and white voters will rush to the polls to vote democrats in 2020.So many dumbos walking around in america cos i wonder how a sane person would wake up,go to the polling unit and cast his vote for raving mad person to rule over him

2 Likes

Re: What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You by Lucasbalo(m): 4:53am On May 12, 2017
rinzaugustine:
If Al Gore had won that election america would have witnessed one the country's the biggest prosperity in history.I dont need a soothsayer to know that the only thing Trump wants is to destroy an economy Obama laboured eight years to build,after which the misogynists,racists ,illiterate and white voters will rush to the polls to vote democrats in 2020.So many dumbos walking around in america cos i wonder how a sane person would wake up,go to the polling unit and cast his vote for raving mad person to rule over him
Mucho Gracias.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

92 Niger Rep. Migrants' Bodies Found Near Algerian Border / Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China / Trump Immigrant Ban: Update From Around The World (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.