Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia (519 Views)

Us Barred Buhari For 15 Years Over Sharia — Atiku / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by jimfarayola(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2017
BokoHaram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has appeared in a new video threatening world leaders and disputing the Cameroonian government’s claim that it has defeated the terror group.

Speaking Hausa, Shekau ordered his fighters to remain steadfast, boasting that the sect will not back down until Sharia is established in Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Nigeria and Mali.

The video came three days after Boko Haram released a video showing them killing three men allegedly working for the Nigerian government.

Video Translation:
”Let me speak briefly in Hausa language, Allah’s help towards us made us to continue fighting, our brothers too fought along Cameroon-Nigerian border.

But you kept lying to the people that you have killed 60 of our people, that you succeded in arresting 20 of our men. That you even rescued 5000 of your people.

”Why all these lies? Paul Biya, why are you lying? Is this how to convince your masters, the whitemen who are pigs and children of monkies?”Lies! Lies every day, you better be careful, Paul Biya because you are not fighting Shekau but God.

It would have been easy for you to fight Shekau not God. This thing is beyond your imagination even though you underrated our strength you cannot joke with the holy Quran, prophet’s hadith and the religion of Allah. No! No! No!

”Buhari, I’m very much sure that you have learnt your lessons by now. You have really learned your lessons but you can still continue if you like. Remember that nobody has ever done bad and gotten away with it.”By Allah, all your deception and lies to Nigerians that you are doing them good will not help you.

Following the steps of America, Britain or practising democracy and educating children with Western education will equally not do you good.”I rather not wish you bad but let me urge you to seek Allah’s forgiveness and repentance. Accept the real teaching of theIslam by not only depending on fasting, salat, zakkat and Hajj.

”It’s not my saying because religion is ideology which is based on practicing the Quran and its laws. I better not make too much talk. Niger Republic President Muhammadu Yusufu you are a liar.

You can’t dare my students and if I rise against you it will be difficult for you to face me.”Just remember that as long as we are Muslims and we practice the injunction of the Holy Quran we will be powerful. This is not something you can play with. Stop saying Boko Haram people are jobless because your propaganda will not help youin the presence of Allah.

”This is my warning to you all. By the way, this message was meant for my brothers in Islam to remind them to remain resilient and dedicated towards the struggle. I assured them that the struggle is not shaken or weakened in anyway.All the explosions in Maiduguri are carried out by us and we will continue to detonate bombs. In fact, you will never have rest of mind until you accept the holy Quran.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/shekau-new-video-threatens-cameroon-nigeria-mali-others-sharia/

Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by ugwusunday(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Dis man Neva die nii, nawaoo dis man get plenty liver
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by chinybelle(f): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2017
I thought we were winning this war?
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by samincredible44(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2017
how many times d military don tell us dis guy don die.so he is still alive,nigeria army well done sirs
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by Alhkerimu(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2017
My brother alot of things the happen for this world. I'm just week seeing Shekau again in another video. Which shekau? Did my country claims they killed long time ago
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by anibi9674: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2017
she-cow u still they alive.
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by sdindan: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2017
The man with 9 lives.
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Not fighting shekau but God? Lier.... You just a blood sucking demon with wrong knowledge of the religion you claim to be fighting for. There's always an end to every beginning.
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by Lastpharoah33: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Let him keep on wailing.... His mates are making waves in the business world, anti development rogues
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Boko Haram has come to stay. Trust me people in government must be sponsoring them that's the only explanation to their constant ability to recruit new members
Re: Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia by Flyingngel(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2017
What i don't understand with this man is going against western education but will not leave products gotten from western education advancement. Sometimes i make to believe that this monster is created by America to distract d government and Nigeria frm moving forward. Believe me America knws that any year Nigeria get it right then Africa will be emancipated frm their slavery. China is one of their mistakes which they don't want it to happen again.

(1) (Reply)

Melaye/saraki Investigation Aftermath : Senators Plot To Suspend Ndume / What Would Hav Happen If Dino Did Not Graduate Fro ABU / Gov.yahaya Bello & The Kogi Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.