Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

"He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband (27239 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Omotola na Aquarius and them dey like make man give them head. So she dey try to let us know say her husband dey head fire based on corner kick.
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nevervtake ur personal life to the internet. Now these cutlasses(H**s) would want to sample ur Hubby's lips.....and then go down further to taste the 'cap'..
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by dee02(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Smh undecided
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
adadike281:
beautiful couple, na to dey kiss dey go
ur Attack & defense Naa die ooocheesy
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by jimmyvic(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
This was how Tonto Dikeh started....Go en ask her hw her husband's lips are now
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by jfleece(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
axortedbabe:
This geogina onuoha b all over instagram..tueh
dats not Georgina... Why not take a shower.. Seems u re tired..
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by thinkmoney(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
jeffizy:
Ma, how many lips have you kissed.? Saying something is the best means you're comparing it with others.
#mindyourwords
#troublefinder
Lol.
HABA...ALOT OF LIPS NAU. PERSON WEY DEY ACT...WETIN THEY SABI DO PASS FOR NOLLYWOOD? grin
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by PrettyEva(f): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rock him big sis, I dey feel you ma.
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by metallisc(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
smartkester:
wetin you dey howfr her for. You don see big yansh and bobi your body don dey hyper.. Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by OlamiSegemenge(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
How did u know ma... u av not try my lips
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Kaynails(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
jeffizy:
Ma, how many lips have you kissed.? Saying something is the best means you're comparing it with others.
#mindyourwords
#troublefinder
Lol.
imagin why is she comparing
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Priceless2802(f): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmm omosexy! I respect you very much sha ooo and we nigerians have done pretty good in giving you a good name, but you knew that good name was not because u can act movie too well or because u can dress too sexy, my dear capital NO! That good name came from your UNbroken MARRIAGE. But if you seem to be carried away now and feel it has lasted too long it cannot be broken anymore by advitising even your hubby's honey lips on social media.. Very well then. Dont let kemi oluloyo hear you from the prison.
Cos Girls who are watching for more advitisement will soon strike. You better just Respect yourself and marriage. Shikina!
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by arleck(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Harmony92:
Where d lips undecided
I Dont get to see any of ur pm anymore... anyways thatz ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde / Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.