Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos (4085 Views)

2***CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2013 Toyota Avalon****Kakaki Autos With Meet3ice / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by ilabmay(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
That was a very horrible experience Sir. We hope to learn from the experience of others. Sir please I will want you to help me out on two issues u made mention of in your write up:

1. You talked about VIN and how you get to know the history of the car. Please can you enlighten me on how to make use of the VIN to know the history of a car?

2. You also talked about sending SOS unknown. Please I also want you to explain how to send and SOS

Will galdly appreciate your resp once Sir!

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Akaraiwe(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nicely written.

In a country filled with conmen, you make more money being honest.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Lol...i love your work. Would stop crediting you. The point has been made grin

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by calculusx(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Speechless, Surprised, I don't even know where to start from. All I can say is NO THANKS TO HIGH FOREX RATE.
As it is on Record, OP was never a fan of Cotonou deals and a lover of Clean Title Cars all the way from USA to Lagos Nigeria but na condition make crayfish bend. To pre-order a Clean Title 2012 Camry in this recession will cost nothing less than 8 million Naira for a 5year old Car. I have learnt a thing or two from your experience on Cotonou deals

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by calculusx(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
chiteny:

My Oga I hail o!!!

I nearly blame you until i saw where you have blamed yourself already. I i keep my own blame for poacket.

Please what sone where they singing? Was it raegae, blues, praise and worship or hiphop? grin

You did very well. Most people need to be thought some kind of lessons once in a while to calibrate their system.

Well done. Me sef go take extra precaution because of this your experience.

Apologies for not getting back to you yet on the 2012 Rav-4. The Landing Cost tear pocket except if we have to consider mileage between 100km - 130km

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by otunbakolawole(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
@OP... Kai! Chei! Hmmm! I hail you! I was actually bored until i stumbled on this. Immediately i finished reading the write up, i took a bottle of udeme to celebrate you. God will punish your enemies (Amen!) Thanks for this, your head dey there. i know you have gone through alot of stress, police waka no easy. i have been there, done. God bless you. Abeg put tracker for the motor if you wan use am o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by iCool(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
@OP, I remember your monicker from your matte black 4runner.

The story got me hooked until the end shocked.

Finally, you na #BadMan grin cheesy. You played it well!

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by sawyerrola(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
chiteny:

My Oga I hail o!!!

I nearly blame you until i saw where you have blamed yourself already. I i keep my own blame for poacket.

Please what sone where they singing? Was it raegae, blues, praise and worship or hiphop? grin

You did very well. Most people need to be thought some kind of lessons once in a while to calibrate their system.

Well done. Me sef go take extra precaution because of this your experience.

my boss, i apologize jare. was my mistake big time. you know this was how we met some of the trusted guys here. same way i did great deals with people i never knew (infact never met before the deal sef!!! and paid fully for more expensive vehicles), Calculusx (the most trusted of them all), Loidee, Hassrash (hassan), Inspired (i actually had 2 clean deals with him). i just felt would be nice also giving new dealers opportunity to show themselves trustworthy. but this is the last time it will happen. i wasnt even happy making the guys pass thru all these wahala, initially i had said they would make a full refund. but i really felt for them, they had really suffered in that 1 week. they didnt see it coming. My Choice now remains Pre Order must be Calculusx, Cotonou (if border will ever be opened again) must be Hassan, although Godpower may have a chance sha!!!!! but for now, ill stick with Pre-order.

as per the song......you really need to feel the heat of SARS and you will discover a talent in you. the guy confessed like the policemen are Priests. then imagine what happened inside the cell where inmates are told (by the chief prisoner) to be clapping for you while you do the rest of the entertainment.....

anyway, not something im proud i did, but they actually made me do it, so i had to, and now they know silence is not stupidity. so my apologies goes out to them. i hope they will become good guys henceforth. mistakes are useful only when you learn from them, lets hope they learnt from this experience.

Godspower is now my friend, infact he is ready to do PAYMENT AFTER DELIVERY only after i have verified and done inspection for any deals i want now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by sawyerrola(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2017
calculusx:
Speechless, Surprised, I don't even know where to start from. All I can say is NO THANKS TO HIGH FOREX RATE.
As it is on Record, OP was never a fan of Cotonou deals and a lover of Clean Title Cars all the way from USA to Lagos Nigeria but na condition make crayfish bend. To pre-order a Clean Title 2012 Camry in this recession will cost nothing less than 8 million Naira for a 5year old Car. I have learnt a thing or two from your experience on Cotonou deals

Boss, you just said it all. for now, lets stick with pre-order.....its cheaper in the long run!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Emperoh(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2017
sawyerrola:

my boss, i apologize jare. was my mistake big time. you know this was how we met some of the trusted guys here. same way i did great deals with people i never knew (infact never met before the deal sef!!! and paid fully for more expensive vehicles), Calculusx (the most trusted of them all), Loidee, Hassrash (hassan), Inspired (i actually had 2 clean deals with him). i just felt would be nice also giving new dealers opportunity to show themselves trustworthy. but this is the last time it will happen. i wasnt even happy making the guys pass thru all these wahala, initially i had said they would make a full refund. but i really felt for them, they had really suffered in that 1 week. they didnt see it coming. My Choice now remains Pre Order must be Calculusx, Cotonou (if border will ever be opened again) must be Hassan, although Godpower may have a chance sha!!!!! but for now, ill stick with Pre-order.

as per the song......you really need to feel the heat of SARS and you will discover a talent in you. the guy confessed like the policemen are Priests. then imagine what happened inside the cell where inmates are told (by the chief prisoner) to be clapping for you while you do the rest of the entertainment.....

anyway, not something im proud i did, but they actually made me do it, so i had to, and now they know silence is not stupidity. so my apologies goes out to them. i hope they will become good guys henceforth. mistakes are useful only when you learn from them, lets hope they learnt from this experience.

Godspower is now my friend, infact he is ready to do PAYMENT AFTER DELIVERY only after i have verified and done inspection for any deals i want now.

Chei! Bros!!

This your treatment na DIE!! I only need one information from you!

That SARS contact. . . . . . . . .I need am pass water die!! grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, when i saw 2012 Camry for 5.2m, I want scream!

But glad we all know what it was.

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by ManTiger(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2017
This sawyerola hilariously funny.
Well written, well accomplished.
Lesson taught, Lesson Learnt.

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by chiteny(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
sawyerrola:

i still dey smile for this post and response.

And honestly i have not even seen Calculux and Inspired (these i did deals with) one on one till today!

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Emperoh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
chiteny:

i still dey smile for this post and response.

And honestly i have not even seen Calculux and Inspired (these i did deals with) one on one till today!

Calculus is too straight forward to be a business man. He should have been in the priesthood! shocked grin grin

The good thing is that, unlike Inspired who bent over time, he's remained straight forward since he came on here to date.

Kudos to everyone of us dealers keeping it real!

Honesty and Integrity pays.

I swear i too like wetin Sawyerr do that guy. Say i quiet no be mumu.

No deal coming here to scream. Just shoot!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by zsch: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
I respect you OP. I need friends like you in my life, I'm not kidding.

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
calculusx:

Please how much would a Honda Accord Touring 2013 or 2014 cost to buy in dollars? I have dollars and i want to buy directly from the US

Without the clearing costs, how much is the car when bought in the US?.

THANKS
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by tripoli007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
"So I ordered Adewale to be move to a different police station where he will be given musical instruments for his singing. And then he was moved and he sang some more".

thats my fav part of this story.. heheheh musical instruments cheesy grin cheesy grin.. @op but u are very trusting ohh ,5.2 million to person way u never see before ..you re the real MVP
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by dotedote: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=sawyerrola post=54762177]Good day all, I just thought it nice to share my bitter and sweet experience with a coutonou Car Dealer from Nairaland here.
I’ll just do a date sequence and activity write-up. may not be extremely detailed, but will put details where i can. Its long o!!!!! my apologies. Read if you can.

Summary: Godspower Autos bit more than he could chew, so it choked him! but we resolved finally.
Lessons: Personally, I won’t trust strangers anymore (that’s personal, please trust them if you can). Then, when you know you’ve been scammed from a Nairaland bad guy, first things first, don’t come and shout in panic on Nairaland, people can only run, but they can’t hide! Do the needful and you will get results.

Feb 19th 2017: while going through nairaland as usual, saw this link https://www.nairaland.com/2112183/buy-cars-cotonu-cheap-rate
Called Mr Godspower on 08164586580. Told him I want a 2012 Camry, clean title, full legit duty and all I usually would mention. He mentioned will cost N5.3m. after all the long talks we pegged at 5.2m

Feb 20th 2017: Mr Godspower says he will want to take his Mechanic along to Cotonou. So I transferred N7000 for transport.

Same day he came with 3 options and pictures. All looked good but my vin check revealed accidented. So I selected one of the 3 which accident was bearable. I even send him pictures of the accident of this one I selected. But I asked him if the two airbags I see deployed have been fixed? He said yes confirmed. I asked him if he did a test drive, he swore yes, he said his mechanic dis a scan and found all okay. And everything is intact. I told him its only history I can know by VIN so I am relying on his judgment for the real physical test. Godposwer almost swore that the vehicle was used by Angels. And he even says for the next 5 years I wont fix a pin.

Transferred N1m to Godspower. And told him to make sure that the vehicle is really sound, since he is sure now I want to buy. And if for any reason vehicle is not okay, please don’t buy.

Feb 21st 2017: transferred N4.235m to Godspower (Total Transferred N5.235m). this is N5.2m for vehicle and 35k for registration.
He mentions vehicle has been bought today and clearing in progress. So vehicle would be in Lagos on thursday (it was a Tuesday today).

Feb 22nd 2017: he updates all is well and going according to plan.

Feb 23rd 2017: he updates the president of seme is doing something at the border and so border is shut. vehicle cant come in till Friday. Meanwhile I got autoreg sms confirming vehicle has now been registered.

Feb 24th 2017: he updates that he is sure the border will be open so vehicle must come in today Friday and I should not worry, they will deliver to me in ph on Saturday.
At night I called to ask, and he said yes vehicle had entered, soi said I wanted my inlaw to come pick up the car so he can deliver to me, Godspower almost slapped me for that suggestion! And he says his driver will deliver. But when I insisted, he now says I can send my inlaw to badagry by that 10pm at night. Since he knew it was impossible, he said his driver will leave early the next day to ph.

Feb 25th 2017: THE LONGEST DAY EVER!!!!!
I called 6 am, he says he is on his way to his driver (let’s call the Driver Kazeem). I called again by 7am, Godspower says Kazeem is bathing. And i should please not be calling like that.
8am I called again and Godspower says Kazeem is just leaving for Ph. That Kazeem is a PILOT and I should not worry. So I asked for kazeems number.
9am I called to say I haven’t received Kazeems number yet. Godspower sends me after 30mins a number he said is Kazeems number. So I call Kazeem and fone is off and I told Godspower.
By 10am I call Kazeem again and Kazeem picks and says he is approaching Ijebu ode and in the most rude manner on earth told me I should not call him that he will call me as he doesn’t like taking call when driving. And that he doesn’t like the way I call.
Up till 2pm no call from Kazeem, so I thought I should call as he may be getting close by so I can prepare to receive him. And then I call and he didn’t pick after 3 tries, and then he picks finally by 2:15pm and says he is at pre, that the car had a problem with the fan and they are looking for the fan to buy. That he will call when they finish. So I called Godspower and he refused to pick too for like 20 times (seriously 20 times), then he switches off his phone. And I sent an sms to know when he comes back on. And when he did abot 40mins later, I called again. And then I got the insult of my life. he started asking if its because of this my ordinary car he won’t rest. I asked if he knew about the fan issue, he says shey I have called Kazeem and wht do I want him to do. But I reminded him of his 5 year guarantee and i laughed. And I told him something is not right and I know it, but he should say the truth now that I am willing to listen otherwise after now I won’t listen again.
He got provoked and cursed the hell out of me and hung up.
5pm I call kazeem and then he says they are just about completing the fan repair and they would still come to ph.
EVEN ME IM TIRED OF THE LONG STORY AT THIS POINT!

It's not new.
I'm a dealer myself and this is a common practice among us and I'm so happy you handled it the way you did BUT I'm not happy with the fact that you released Godspower the next day. He was supposed to be there for at least 3 more nights.
This is the best practise as far as my operations are concerned. VIN number will first be sent after the customer must have approved the picked car. If it has a clean history, we make final payment and next is Customs Duty. Here, dealers get smart and greedy. We're not satisfied with the service fee and want to hit the dangerous big money by bypassing this MOST IMPORTANT stage. The VIN alone would do the magic for the customer as you only need to go online and get the Customs SystemRoom's number and the rest is history(after he must have informed you of completion of Duty process)
Don't give a go-ahead for the car to be brought if you've not cleared this aspect.
Dealers selling in Lagos are known to be more involved in this game than those bringing in because unsuspecting customers feel more relaxed with them knowing they're already in Nigeria and thus, their papers should be intact but reverse is the case most times.
The police is always eager to take up these cases cos they know they stand to gain some change so it should be the next step if anyone finds him or herself in this situation.
GREED IS A CANCER. Have you had yourself checked today ?

Feb 26th 2017: 8am out of the blues someone calls me and says he is the driver bringing my car from Lagos and he is in just arriving warri on his way to me (let’s call this new driver ADEWALE).
9am Adewale calls again he is now in Bayelsa
10am Adewale says he is now in choba. So I told him to meet me he said I should get out. that I just like looking for trouble. I started begging him o! hopin

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Cuntslayer: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=dotedote post=62961098][/quote]

Come and complete your story
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by dcole73: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
The yeye dude had enough money to do the right thing and still smile at the end. But he chose to do wrong.

Lol, I like the "musical instruments " part.

Once a dealer or any businessman begins to insult you after receiving your money, you know something is wrong.

A genuine one will strive to deliver and maintain reputation.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by damon: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2018
I don't know how to thank you, my brother. I almost (and i mean ALMOST) fell into this guy's hands. Infact just yesterday i followed him to Cotonou to go see a car, and i was scheduled to buy it today. I just thank God i went with a friend who showed concern about how he really intended to bring the car into Nigeria. To him the Godspower guy did not sound convincing. So he contacted a friend of his who frequents Cotonou. His friend told him straight out that the agent was going to make fake papers for me. He told me, and just as i was contemplating whether or not it was a good idea, i decided to do something i used to do when in doubt like this...Google. On 2nd try i saw a link to your story. When i read through, i realized it was a carbon copy of my story. I did not doubt one bit when you talked about his excessive politeness and the sudden switch. That had always been a concern for me from the get go, but i sort of relied on the supposed "good" experience my colleague who linked me up with him had had before. The way he used to call and text me every single freaking day for more than a month was suspicious. He seemed hyper eager. For instance, while heading his way yesterday, haven told him i was a few minutes away, he just couldn't wait and had to call me again. I don't know how to thank you, bro. When we visited Cotonou yesterday, he was so quick to slash his agency fee from 40k to 20k just to accommodate my budget. He also removed about 50k from the Nigerian custom duty again to accommodate my budget. That looked suspicious, as i couldn't seem to match his motivation with the reward. I wondered how he intended to do the Nigerian custom duties 50k less, especially when the car was not in Tincan, but from Cotonou. I was still considering running the stuff till it became clear to me this morning that he was trying to swindle me. So i confronted him hoping he will lie so i can confirm my fears. Ofcourse he did, being the scammer that he is. He even denied not being the Godspower in question, forgetting that he used the second phone number on his profile to call me once.

See below a screen capture of his denial.

Morale of the story are...
1. never try to cut corners (you might get hurt)
2. Always get a second opinion by a trusted close friend or direct relative
3. Follow your instincts

PS: He always says you should call him, as though he has one jazz that he wants to use to talk to you.

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by damon: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
damon:
I don't know how to thank you, my brother. I almost (and i mean ALMOST) fell into this guy's hands. Infact just yesterday i followed him to Cotonou to go see a car, and i was scheduled to buy it today. I just thank God i went with a friend who showed concern about how he really intended to bring the car into Nigeria. To him the Godspower guy did not sound convincing. So he contacted a friend of his who frequents Cotonou. His friend told him straight out that the agent was going to make fake papers for me. He told me, and just as i was contemplating whether or not it was a good idea, i decided to do something i used to do when in doubt like this...Google. On 2nd try i saw a link to your story. When i read through, i realized it was a carbon copy of my story. I did not doubt one bit when you talked about his excessive politeness and the sudden switch. That had always been a concern for me from the get go, but i sort of relied on the supposed "good" experience my colleague who linked me up with him had had before. The way he used to call and text me every single freaking day for more than a month was suspicious. He seemed hyper eager. For instance, while heading his way yesterday, haven told him i was a few minutes away, he just couldn't wait and had to call me again. I don't know how to thank you, bro. When we visited Cotonou yesterday, he was so quick to slash his agency fee from 40k to 20k just to accommodate my budget. He also removed about 50k from the Nigerian custom duty again to accommodate my budget. That looked suspicious, as i couldn't seem to match his motivation with the reward. I wondered how he intended to do the Nigerian custom duties 50k less, especially when the car was not in Tincan, but from Cotonou. I was still considering running the stuff till it became clear to me this morning that he was trying to swindle me. So i confronted him hoping he will lie so i can confirm my fears. Ofcourse he did, being the scammer that he is. He even denied not being the Godspower in question, forgetting that he used the second phone number on his profile to call me once.

See below a screen capture of his denial.

Morale of the story are...
1. never try to cut corners (you might get hurt)
2. Always get a second opinion by a trusted close friend or direct relative
3. Follow your instincts

PS: He always says you should call him, as though he has one jazz that he wants to use to talk to you.

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by diportivo: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
I still don't know why people go to this Cotonou even after the fg ban undecided

if u do anyhow,u must see anyhow

doing anyhow is going to buy car in Cotonou.....seeing anyhow is being handed fake duty grin

if u must go to Cotonou,use oviecardea.ler

he's not tested,he's not trusted,but he has plenty mouth to talk his way through your bank account grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by Cosplay: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2018
diportivo:
I still don't know why people go to this Cotonou even after the fg ban undecided

if u do anyhow,u must see anyhow

doing anyhow is going to buy car in Cotonou.....seeing anyhow is being handed fake duty grin

if u must go to Cotonou,use oviecardea.ler

he's not tested,he's not trusted,but he has plenty mouth to talk his way through your bank account grin grin grin

The alarm has been sounded over and over about these Cotonou land border imports and how they're currently illegal, but there will always be people who will ignore all the red flags especially when they come across salesmen like the gentleman you mentioned who make it all seem legit.

Play with fire, you're just asking to get burned.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Cosplay:

The alarm has been sounded over and over about these Cotonou land border imports and how they're currently illegal, but there will always be people who will ignore all the red flags especially when they come across salesmen like the gentleman you mentioned who make it all seem legit.

Play with fire, you're just asking to get burned.

Play stup.id games, win stup.id prizes
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by CarGuideNG: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
ilabmay:

1. You talked about V I N and how you get to know the history of the car. Please can you enlighten me on how to make use of the V I N to know the history of a car?

Contact CarGuideNG for your Premium Vehicle History Reports

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8884844_20190228074305_jpeg65eac1ba98b0dd4d7005c154021a9088

Premium V I N Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

https:///+2347011116171

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp/WeChat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8885362_newbanner_jpeg89df1ad1624ddeecaad0e8f148816867

Tested and very trusted
-

https://www.nairaland.com/4857533/carguideng-toyota-siennas

https://www.nairaland.com/4942722/free-limited-offer-verify-custom

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8733658_cgng01_jpeg736836811891d0b4c875b7a32277443a
Re: My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos by computerglobal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo thumbstart 2005 Toyota Corrola Verso / Tokunbo Corolla04 For Sale At Cheaper Price, Very Clean Accident Free... / Brand New 2018 Toyota Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.