Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. (2890 Views)

How to recharge phone from your bank account / Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by Intech: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
Anyone that knows the site where I can recharge my phone using my ATM should please let me know.
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by eunisam: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
its dangerous to go online with your bank atm.careful man!
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by DualCore1: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2009
daynat.com
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by aieromon(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
Intech:

Anyone that knows the site where I can recharge my phone using my ATM should please let me know.

Surely,you can't be serious.how much time will it take you to buy,scratch and load a card?
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by johndavid1(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2009
forget it man
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by Temin(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hellooo guys the risk exposure is the same a using an ATM machine. I work offshore and for the past Three years have been making use of my ATM card to buy on line. So no wahala .Just make sure you put your pin only on iterswitch secured page with the assured secutity symbol you can't miss it. Infact you vendor is nnot aware of the transaction
Check the followings
www.prepaidnigeria.com
www.reloadng.com
www.rechargeng.com

They are more than this if you have any issue please post it
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by lynxnoon(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2009
well i can vouch for reloadng cos hv used dem b4
i tink d oda two r also ok
just becareful wen using ur atm card details
cheers
Re: Sites To Recharge Phone With Atm. by omanifrank(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2009
dont take risk oh,

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty Checking Mails(yahoo) On Phone. / v / MTN AWOOF!! Credit #30 For 5000 Airtime Quickly Te Soju E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.