Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) (48570 Views)

Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
So sad
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by hucienda: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
What's all this?
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by 2shur: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wen u toast them now.
They wud start forming Behind
Busy
From wealthy family
Dey display iphone upandan.

She was stupid.
Lived stupid
And died stupid
Greedy bich.yur so called uncle
Raped u
Has sex with u
And also impregnated u.
Wtf.

And u were still with him till he killed u.
Wtf.

See what forming big gal and fresh has caused.

Greedy bastard.
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ha oga o... I don't even know what to say....the should have run for her life now
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
If I call the deceased girl STUPID and SENSELESS now, some will accuse me of caling out the dead but in actual sense that's what she was.

Keeping grievous secrets have been killing 'grown kids' since the days Cain and Abel
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=Austinoiz post=54769754]If I call the deceased girl STUPID and SENSELESS now, some will accuse me of caling out the dead but in actual sense that's what she was.

Keeping grievous secrets have been killing 'grown kids' since the days of Cain and Abel
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by ezra1990: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's what happens when men think with their joystick..... for the deceased tho....don't have anything to say cos she has paid the supreme price.

1 Like

Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kai, if dis strory is true eeehh, God get plenty things 2 judge ooohh.
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
these people and sex are like ogogoro and water.
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by ezra1990: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
kenonze:
I don't really know who to be angry with?
Just vent the anger on ur phone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by grovec12(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Are you sure ur uncle no use condom ?
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
God judge ds mata

1 Like

Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by ziga: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Austinoiz:
If I call the deceased girl STUPID and SENSELESS now, some will accuse me of caling out the dead but in actual sense that's what she was.

Keeping grievous secrets have been killing 'grown kids' since the days Cain and Abel

With how extremely judgmental our society is, especially towards women, they don't have a lot of choices but to keep these types of secrets.

If people heard that she was having a sexual affair with her Uncle, dem go call her Ashewo/Olosho.

If dem hear say she go clinic for abortion, e don finish for her.

Nigerians can form holy but the fact that it is a secret no mean say enough sh|t no dey happen for koro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Devil in disguise of human.
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Baddddd$
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by oruma19: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
VanBommel:
Strange world!!!
sapele boys and yahoo+ are like bread and butter. They are always coming from Ghana to intimidate the stupid girls who don't mind spending the ritual money. The boys are many in sapele and jesse area. Pple that the Nigerian police shuld arrest they won't go afta dem, it's only the innocent they kill. Nonsense country
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Charly68: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
His own end has come that am sure...
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Nusaf: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Every body here keeps blaming either the randy uncle or the departed but if this were to be in some parts of the country, you would have seen how children of 8 would have lumped up a whole region and religion and insult the living daylight out of them. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by dee02(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sakur you no go die well o, walahi...
Where is the bastard?! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by delishpot: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thought they said only women are evil in the world?
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by afakamouth: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
That is the problems with those animals from southern part of Nig. If it is from north, you ll see all those idiot bigot with their useless mout be insulting.
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
oruma19:
sapele boys and yahoo+ are like bread and butter. They are always coming from Ghana to intimidate the stupid girls who don't mind spending the ritual money. The boys are many in sapele and jesse area. Pple that the Nigerian police shuld arrest they won't go afta dem, it's only the innocent they kill. Nonsense country
Very nonsense country
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Sammieb(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
I just downloaded the Song:
In My Humble Opinion
Punch lines: 25/100
Rap: 40/100
Beat: 25/100
Overall Rating 30%
TELL THEM TO PUT MORE EFFORT IN THEIR NEXT SONG
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
my God
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
End times. Dis story is not adding up jare
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by onos1979(f): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
jkendy:
Vanity upon vanity is all vanity.
Don't come here judging either her or the uncle. Whatever happened to her has happened before and that's how her role during her lifetime was designed to be right from creation.
RIP 2d dead
was designed by who? you
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
pac is gone, bt Brenda is still dumping babies at the refuse
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Am speechless.

cry cry cry

cry cry cry

cry cry cry
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by abike12(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
This made me so sad. He had probably been abusing her from a young age. RIP. Seed time and harvest time will not cease so the uncle will get his reward soonest
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajalawole:
Some girls are just useless i swear....... Abeg how much is postinorsad. Or the uncle sperm is that thick nisad

When I clicked on the moniker I thought I would see a kid's picture only to see someone like this, I pity you
Re: Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) by solpat(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just look at the way this stvpid uncle ruined this lady's life. And call girls yakpa for Amukpe to cure his raging konji angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.