Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! (1091 Views)

Toyota Prado Txl 2011 / Reg 2011 Prado TXL upgraded To 2016....2008 Toyota Camry LE/XLE (DISTRESS SALE) / TXL 2011 Prado for sale in Abuja.SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by Midecuc(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here is 2011 TXL Prado available for sale in Abuja.

Nothing to fix
All system working perfectly.

1 Like

Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Midecuc:
Here is 2011 TXL Prado available for sale in Abuja.

Nothing to fix
All system working perfectly.

What's the price tag for this boy?
Send engine and front view pictures to me via whatsapp 07034581213.

Serious would be buyer.
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by Midecuc(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
kingreign:

Serious would be buyer.

OK, Thanks.
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by Midecuc(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Midecuc:

OK, Thanks.
still Available.
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Midecuc:

OK, Thanks.
Still awaiting your feedback on my yesterday's request.
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by Midecuc(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingreign:

Serious would be buyer.
Available
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Midecuc:
Available
Na wa o.
Oga all I asked was picture of engine and front view. You haven't yet uploaded it, your number isn't on whatsapp, yet you keep quoting me. Why delay or avoiding my request?
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by princetom1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingreign:
Na wa o.
Oga all I asked was picture of engine and front view. You haven't yet uploaded it, your number isn't on whatsapp, yet you keep quoting me. Why delay or avoiding my request?

Me too, ayam not understanding
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by Midecuc(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=princetom1 post=54808552]

Me too, ayam not understanding [/quote , I have shown you what the car look like, if you really need to buy car or need to know all about the car, how to see it will be your concern, not pictures alone B,cos even if I post the video, will you pay without seeing it physically?

Now that I am posting more pics, I,m doing it b,cos of people that will like to make payment immediately after they see all the pics. My ten years in Auto sales teaches me how to know serious buyers when they communicate.
Thanks
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Midecuc:
if you really need to buy car or need to know all about the car, how to see it will be your concern, not pictures alone B,cos even if I post the video, will you pay without seeing it physically?Now that I am posting more pics, I,m doing it b,cos of people that will like to make payment immediately after they see all the pics. My ten years in Auto sales teaches me how to know serious buyers when they communicate.
Thanks

I am not concerned about others, neither am I concerned whether another dasuki will pay double the amount you're gonna quote or how many millenia you've been an auto dealer. All I ask is, front view, engine and your asking price.
I won't be asking for pictures and the likes if I am not serious. Besides, I know when dealers are serious and ready to sell.

Remember I was the first person to call you when this post was created and you told me your brother bought it used and he is selling it again.

I asked to chat with you, you said I should save your number and you're gonna send the details to me via whatsapp yet, no info or response from you.

At this point, since you don't wanna respond to me via whatsapp, I'd ask you on Nairaland forum,

1. are you really serious about selling this vehicle?
2. is the vehicle in your possession and ready for inspection?
3. are the documents complete, genuine and up to date?
4. What needs to be fixed when this vehicle is bought from you?
5. What is your asking price, now what's the lowest price you're willing to accept on this vehicle?
6. Can I be offered the luxury of seeing the real owner of this vehicle one on one to verify what I am about to buy?

These are what I was going to ask, and I need a response quick so as to make a quick decision too.
I await your feedback.

Thanks.
Re: TXL 2011 Prado Is Available For Sale In Abuja...SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! by Midecuc(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingreign:

I am not concerned about others, neither am I concerned whether another dasuki will pay double the amount you're gonna quote or how many millenia you've been an auto dealer. All I ask is, front view, engine and your asking price.
I won't be asking for pictures and the likes if I am not serious. Besides, I know when dealers are serious and ready to sell.

Remember I was the first person to call you when this post was created and you told me your brother bought it used and he is selling it again.

I asked to chat with you, you said I should save your number and you're gonna send the details to me via whatsapp yet, no info or response from you.

At this point, since you don't wanna respond to me via whatsapp, I'd ask you on Nairaland forum,

1. are you really serious about selling this vehicle?
2. is the vehicle in your possession and ready for inspection?
3. are the documents complete, genuine and up to date?
4. What needs to be fixed when this vehicle is bought from you?
5. What is your asking price, now what's the lowest price you're willing to accept on this vehicle?
6. Can I be offered the luxury of seeing the real owner of this vehicle one on one to verify what I am about to buy?

These are what I was going to ask, and I need a response quick so as to make a quick decision too.
I await your feedback.

Thanks.
The day you called me, I answer all this questions. If you want me to answer the question again I will say yes , if you want the question to be answer solidly, come for physical inspection of the vehicle and all documents tomorrow. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Golf 4 For Sold!!! / SOLD SOLD SOLD Foreign Used 2008 Toyota Highlander Selling Cheap!!! @4.9m Last / Car Clearing Duty In Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.