Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Video Of Don Jazzy & DNA Twins' Visit To Bbnaija That Brought Life To The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Don Jazzy & DNA Twins' Visit To Bbnaija That Brought Life To The House (616 Views)

Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Don Jazzy & DNA Twins' Visit To Bbnaija That Brought Life To The House by theinfong(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Today is definitely one of my favourite Big Brother Naija experience so far. Yes, today's celebrity visit was off the hook. Don jazzy and DNA Twins brought "life" to the house and I mean, literally! Oh my gosh, it was fun all the way, I couldn't help but stay glued. The conversations, musical prowees, advises, performances and even the feeding was epic. Yes, epic.

Big Brother did a great deal today, wow! Everyone on Social Media is going crazy over the atmosphere in the house right now, all thanks to Don baba J and DNA Twins (who infacet, I have come to respect because of the advises and attitude throughout their stay).

Don Jazzy and Mavins never disappoint. They never do!

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/full-video-don-jazzy-dna-twins-visit-bbnaija-brought-life-fun-house-best-ever/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j172dwCKQpw

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lil Kesh -“no Fake Love” / Epic Throwback Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Bisola As A Kid With Her Mother / Bba:thechase Star, Huddah Monroe Suffers Complications From Previous Breast Impl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.