Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Half And Half National Team Jerseys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Half And Half National Team Jerseys (469 Views)

Football Clubs Team Jerseys / Gernot Rohr Ranked Among Top Twenty National Team Coaches In The World / Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half And Half National Team Jerseys by therealbature: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
My fellow Nigerians

As a "Half-Caste" kid growing up in Lagos, i always had to choose which nationality i wanted to support at any given time, something that was difficult and heartbreaking for me. Much to my surprise and joy, i found a website offering Football Jerseys for people just like me, i.e. People with mixed backgrounds, Second generation foreigners, Nigerians who grew up in a foreign country, Nigerians who are married to a foreigner, Nigerians that have spent a long time abroad in a foreign country, and Nigerians who are fans of more than one country.
I know of a lot of Nigerians living over there in England, the USA and all over Europe who might want to take a closer look at what this Website is offering, with worldwide Shipping.
Take a look for yourselves and tell me what you think about their products

www.amolep.com

(1) (Reply)

Lucas Podolski Waves Farewell With A Thunderous Goal Against England / PSG Winger Di Maria Could Make A Shock Return To Real Madrid / Top 5 Best Earning Coaches And Players In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.