Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) (4215 Views)

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by tubosunmii(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
here is the very first driver of Awolowo Known as Pa Olabode Olajide, who had served meritoriously as official driver to the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, former Premier of the old western region

https://deewon15..com.ng/2017/03/awolowos-driver-and-car-given-to-him-by.html

Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by Idydarling(f): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
where's the pic?
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by tubosunmii(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you click on the link you will see it
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op the right side of your head must be paining you

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by hardbody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
And this is news like this abi?

Let me dig up the first house my dad stayed as a tenant before he married my mom.

OP, you get migraine?
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by tubosunmii(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
last35:
Op the right side of your head must be paining you
sad shocked shocked
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by tubosunmii(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
hardbody:
And this is news like this abi?

Let me dig up the first house my dad stayed as a tenant before he married my mom.

OP, you get migraine?

What is your problem I didn't say it was news just thought people would be curious shocked shocked sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
what should we now do
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by napoleon77(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
tubosunmii:

What is your problem I didn't say it was news just thought people would be curious shocked shocked sad sad

Curious that what? That Awo had a driver or that he gave him a car?

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by kilojoDesigns: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
napoleon77:

lol, zero chill

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by sirfit: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Design your own networking site at a cheap rate
Buy networking scripts at a cheap rate
Become a site owner now
All kinds of scripts available
Website to b designed to your taste
Whatsapp 09071512992
Hurry now
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by Drversatile: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
That car must have been given brand new grin
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by dayleke: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
napoleon77:

Bros,haba!!!!!!
Why now?!!!!
You dey vex o....
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by smiliyB(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice....lol.Invest in bitcoin,the most safe digital currency, valued and used worldwide. Start bitcoin mining today &multiple your bitcoin via bitcointask.com/r/uniqueb
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by napoleon77(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
dayleke:

Bros,haba!!!!!!
Why now?!!!!
You dey vex o....

I no vex oooo
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by Larryfest(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
And the car is still alive........
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by otunbakplu(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
The man maintained the car
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by Tazdroid(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
It was obviously maintained for its sentimental value (and I mean that in a good way)

It could fetch a nice sum at the auction market
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
nice
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by hausofswag: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
HEY GUYS I'M CONDUCTING A SURVEY AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR RESPONSES

IT WON'T TAKE UP TO 5 MINS

JUST TELL ME YOU ALL WANT TO BE SOMETHING BIG

I LOST ALL HOPE AND THEN I REMEMBERED THIS FORUM.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN

HERE'S THE LINK https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/83368Q7

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by dahunsy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# and is that lord luggard's car?
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by sleeknick: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ok...
Re: Awolowo's Driver And The Car Given To Him By Awolowo (pic) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
i'm more interested in seeing the rat poison that sent him to his early grave.

(1) (Reply)

Can Neco And Waec Results Be Combined As One / "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals / Pls Which Universities Acept Pume Candidates That Didnt Put Them In Jamb(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.