Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad (36448 Views)

Ok / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by ekensi01: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
brunofarad:
This is pathetic
More pathetic is the fact that UMUCHU is my home town.
What kind of Disgrace is this undecided
Some women and materialism sef

Once they hear abroad their ears stands erect ,not minding where is mentioned.

What is there in Pakistan undecided to make her leave her home

NEKWANU PAKISTAN OF ALL PLACES
embarassed
brunofarad:
This is pathetic
More pathetic is the fact that UMUCHU is my home town.
What kind of Disgrace is this undecided
Some women and materialism sef

Once they hear abroad their ears stands erect ,not minding where is mentioned.

What is there in Pakistan undecided to make her leave her home

NEKWANU PAKISTAN OF ALL PLACES
thats a fact
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
I was wondering why anyone would go to Pakistan undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by mims20(f): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Elparaiso:
These hoes ain't loyal.

The only loyal women on earth are your mum and sisters.
mtchewww so that means they were hoes before ur mum was married or ur sister born,and u calling them hoes that means your future wife is among the hoes. so reason before u say things and stop generalising. so your future female children wont be called hoes as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
May we not marry our enemies.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by LagosismyHome(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Not really my step-brother's mom abandoned him and she has never bothered to check on him, not all women care about their children.

Maybe she never bothered because she has long died...u never know
But yes i agree some women dont care
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wait oo pakistan or my eye no clear well shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by pokipoki: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Elparaiso:
These hoes ain't loyal.

The only loyal women on earth are your mum and sisters.
Why should they be loyal? Have you every heard garbage in garbage out. How you treat them is how they will eventually treat you.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Maybe she never bothered because she has long died...u never know
But yes i agree some women dont care

No she's alive she didn't because she didn't tell her husband she had a child and they were married so she didn't want to break her marriage up because she specified not wanting to see the kid and since she gave birth to him my father and her had an issue, but she never checked up on the kid, sadly that affected him and he turned out totally terrible because of it.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by smartiyke78: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Poverty is the greatest treath and kiler of man!

When i saw pakistern i knew his bizness will not b any thing diffrent from drugs....

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by chronique(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na wa o. All these depressing news tryna hold back a brother from settling down... All the same, I'd forge ahead and just hope and pray God gives me a good woman.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie

come see wetin Buhari cause again ooooo..
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by ChiefSweetus: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fear women. Their hearts are a bottomless well of fickle emotions.

Most women will break their vows to their husband without two thoughts, especially if man is going through financial challenges. But a woman who will also abandon her kids? That one is a special breed.

Study your prospective mother-in-law. Whoever you are interested in is 50% her mother. If she is fat or bellicose or adulterous, you can bet the apple will not fall far from the tree and your wife will end up same in a few short years. Mama-in-law will also influence your impressionable wife because women do not have initiative of their own. They are always either listening to other women, or the strong (rich) male figure in their life. So anything mama tell am, na so she go do. If the mother in law likes money and you are broke, sorry will be permanent in your life.

Finally, if you want to be serious with a woman, probe the hell out of her past. Do your due diligence like your life depends on it (it does). If there is an "ex" she is keeping in touch with, or she does not believe in burning bridges, baba, do DNA test for all your kids. I personally know men who are not the biological fathers of "their children".. ex-boyfriends have planted cassava in their homes, thanks to the omnipotent OKAFORS LAW.

4 Likes

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by velo10: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Read PM news at your own peril. Those guys imagine news like nollywood grin
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nweike1: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Fear women. Their hearts are a bottomless well of fickle emotions.

Most women will break their vows to their husband without two thoughts, especially if man is going through financial challenges. But a woman who will also abandon her kids? That one is a special breed.

Study your prospective mother-in-law. Whoever you are interested in is 50% her mother. If she is fat or bellicose or adulterous, you can bet the apple will not fall far from the tree and your wife will end up same in a few short years. Mama-in-law will also influence your impressionable wife because women do not have initiative of their own. They are always either listening to other women, or the strong (rich) male figure in their life. So anything mama tell am, na so she go do. If the mother in law likes money and you are broke, sorry will be permanent in your life.

Finally, if you want to be serious with a woman, probe the hell out of her past. Do your due diligence like your life depends on it (it does). If there is an "ex" she is keeping in touch with, or she does not believe in burning bridges, baba, do DNA test for all your kids. I personally know men who are not the biological fathers of "their children".. ex-boyfriends have planted cassava in their homes, thanks to the omnipotent OKAFORS LAW.
You are 100% on point

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by cosade(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
ijustdey:

Sources close to the troubled family told P.M.EXPRESS that before Chinelo married, she has dated Cele who was already married and have kids before he travelled abroad.

After many years abroad, Cele returned to Nigeria and searched for Chinelo, who was already married to Ogum.

The source said he successfully convinced Chinelo to dump her husband and their three children, and followed him abroad to start a new life.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that with the support of Chinelo’s mother, she dumped Ogum and abandoned their children and followed Cele to Pakistan where they, at present live as husband and wife.

The whole incident broke late Ogum’s heart which resulted to sickness and then his death.

However, like a law of Karma, another source told P.M.EXPRESS that Chinelo, who is already pregnant for Cele in their new abode in Pakistan, may be going through some emotional trouble as his new husband, Cele, is now in prison custody for alleged drug-related offences.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-died-wife-dumped-eloped-lover-abroad/

Pakistan?

Abroad!

Poverty and ignorance are diseases.

Nothing would make me go to this kind of 'abroad'.

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by dee02(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
WOMEN grin grin grin

Ruining men since 300 BC.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by LagosismyHome(f): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
pcguru1:

No she's alive she didn't because she didn't tell her husband she had a child and they were married so she didn't want to break her marriage up because she specified not wanting to see the kid and since she gave birth to him my father and her had an issue, but she never checked up on the kid, sadly that affected him and he turned out totally terrible because of it.

wow what a shame ......... she just ruined a child for her own selfish reason
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by uvie66: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
You travel from one third world country to another, and you call it abroad, mugu leading another mugu.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by abike12(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
she traveled to Pakistan?! Chei naija has suffered, so Pakistan is now greener pastures?
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by gemale(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
jotey:
useless man

why must you die cos of a woman??
Guy abeg no tlk dt 1. U neva c way u go lyk or love person wey u no go Sabi say u don turn mumu. I bn lyk 2 dey form hard b4 say all things emotions na wash until 1 tym, ordinary coded crush wey I get 4 babe; when I c am wt anoda guy & d guy dey try kiss am, D kain sadness wey do me ehn, I no fit explain. Even sweet food turn tasteless 4 my mouth. Part of me bn wan cry bt tears no even gree comot. D way I dey vex 4 myself say "wetin carry me lyk ds girl ds way? Person wey no even fyn lyk dt, wey no get boobs & nyash lyk dt, wetin dey do me?". Ds na babe wey I neva meet 4 up 2 3 wks, wey we just start 2 b platonic frnds, wey bn no Sabi hw I lyk am until I no fit hold am again tell am later on. U come imagine hw person wey dey married 2 person go feel. Me wey no dey even look hw I feel 4 dt babe as love; imagine hw love go come feel. Just pray say u no go meet person wey go turn u 2 ode & even if u meet dt person, make d person dey craze 4 u d way u dey craze 4 am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Elparaiso(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
mims20:
mtchewww so that means they were hoes before ur mum was married or ur sister born,and u calling them hoes that means your future wife is among the hoes. so reason before u say things and stop generalising. so your future female children wont be called hoes as well.

Acknowledged and forgotten.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by iswallker(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Octaves:
karma has caught up with her in Pakistan. her new beau is in prison

dont tell me you believe this tales by moonlight...

the whole story is the imagination of some jobless youth....

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
All these happened in the space of 2weeks i guess...just like other nollywood stories
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fake news everywhere!!!
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Marriage and Prostitution are the same.

in marriage you make an initial deposit for services to be rendered in future.

Prostitution is just a pay as you use version. The dowry is paid when the need arises.

Prostitutes and Married women behave the same, they require payment before a service is rendered.

You can owe a married woman, but she will definitely leave you when a better offer comes.

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by Longman6(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
This theory is true for ordinary girls and not the extraordinary ones....

Briffault theory asserts that intimate relationships between men and women result from a calculated cost/benefit analysis by women. Will she or won’t she acquire a net gain from any relationship with the man? This does not necessarily mean monetary gain, although it might. Other types of gain might be social status, sexual compatibility, anticipated future happiness, emotional security, and the male’s capacity for fatherhood. Men, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Briffault continues with these three corollaries to his law:

Even though a woman has accrued past benefits from her relationship with a man, this is no guarantee of her continuing the relationship with him. (Translation: What have you done for me lately?)

If a woman promises a man to continue her relationship with him in the future in exchange for a benefit received from him today, her promise becomes null and void as soon as the benefit is rendered.

A man’s promise of a future benefit has limited ability to secure a continuing relationship with a woman, and his promise carries weight with her only to the extent that the woman’s wait for the benefit is short and to the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise.

If we accept Briffault’s law at face value, women derive diminishing marginal utility from their relationships with men after acquiring the desired benefits. This one still has something to gain from that guy....
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by seunfape(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
The dead was born ,raised and died in darkness no exposure. When he heard that the woman was eloped to pakistan, he was suppose to be happy because nothing is in Pakistan every Pakistan dweller are suffering so why must you died because of that .darkness na bad thing. Lack of exposure kills
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by chiraqDemon(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
So na pakistan cause this kind foolishness?
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
He died from a broken heart. Poor guy cry
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by ariklawani(f): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
u better watch ur comments. did u know might warrant her to abandoned her marag...some men are evil.am a living experience. probably she might have no where to take the kids to.or maybe her husband denied her of taking dem.do not judge.
Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by ariklawani(f): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
u better watch ur comments. did u know what might warrant her to abandoned her marag...some men are evil.am a living experience. probably she might have no where to take the kids to.or maybe her husband denied her of taking dem.do not judge.

1 Like

Re: Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad by xjiggy: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
She dump her husband and children follow man go Pakistan. PAKISTAN.... e no go beta for that woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying Last As First Child / 10 Times Patience Ozokwor Reminded Us Of Our Wicked Aunty... / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.