Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu (23799 Views)

Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by chibestjerry(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Is there any insult bigger than a president calling a whole tribe 5%?.
So Because Buhari Is Now Kanu, buhari can say all kind of trash thatz one of the reason i hate him, so if kanu should imitate buhari then wats d difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Malawian:
When BIAFRA comes, Nnamdi Kanu will have his "washington monument", Ojukwu will have his own. Nnamdi azikiwe... well. we will not pull off his "masoleum" but na so e be for am. grin grin

what about goodluck Jonathan, Peter obi, obiano, wike, okonjo iweala, orji kalu, gov umahi, emefiele, okorocha, Ikpeazu, okowa, uguanyi, amechi, peterside etc
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by MrMontella(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
chibestjerry:
My Bro I Believe I Love This Man More Than You... But The Hate Speech Just D'nt Work
i understand...
the hate speeches about Nigeria, no p there...
where he is wrong is the direct hate speeches against other tribes..
except the Fulani
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by NaWetinDey(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rubbish!

Which Igbo?

Few who claim to support kanu actually have neither heard him curse them before on his many deleted rants before he was arrested and they know nothing about him. Simple and weak people tend to stand by who they think is winning but claim that they are standing for an ideology. Kanu's has no desire for Igbo emancipation or for Biafra unless he is worship as the god over them all. But this is eternally impossibly and, in fact, his guilt and consequent food. Once it's clear to them that there's no way there and that, in fact, kanu is a paramount disgrace to Igbo, they will distance themselves with just a statement. Until such a full time, let's just laugh at their ignorance and greed. Of course, kanu's greed is like a mountain.
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by NobleRomm(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
comos:
majority of those people don't know how Biafra came about,

else they won't be supporting Nnamdi Kanu

Do you even know how Nigeria came about,?

is it not what they told you that u know.
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Luvdk(f): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ikechu10:
Just like to thank Buhari for the help in making Biafra popular. Our parents are now supporting us. Before long biafra would be actualized.
I thank Jehovah for making Buhari an idiot and the idiot assisting us to spread the Biafran fight while in effort to suppress it. You just can't get dumber than that. Thank you Buhari on your stupidity. It's actually a miracle you can you take care of yourself honestly.

As for NK...God will continue to bless you. Thank you for waking up igbos everywhere. You truly a God sent.
You're intelligent
God's using that Daura vulture to promote Biafran freedom.
The old foool don't even realize that grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Luvdk(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Rubbish!

Which Igbo?

Few who claim to support kanu actually have neither heard him curse them before on his many deleted rants before he was arrested and they know nothing about him. Simple and weak people tend to stand by who they think is winning but claim that they are standing for an ideology. Kanu's has no desire for Igbo emancipation or for Biafra unless he is worship as the god over them all. But this is eternally impossibly and, in fact, his guilt and consequent food. Once it's clear to them that there's no way there and that, in fact, kanu is a paramount disgrace to Igbo, they will distance themselves with just a statement. Until such a full time, let's just laugh at their ignorance and greed. Of course, kanu's greed is like a mountain.
Undo oh grin pls no go drink acid oh cry
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by NaWetinDey(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Undo oh grin pls no go drink acid oh cry

You are actually daft grin
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Luvdk(f): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

You are actually daft grin
Oh really grin
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Bekimbo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
comos:

Na u know pass
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by disumusa: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ceema1:
Where is Donald trump
don't mind Igbos they are clowns and confused people , you can imagine IBO leaders rushing,snaking, decamping etc to APC .
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by MrSly(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=comos post=54771319]majority of those people don't know how Biafra came about,

else they won't be supporting Nnamdi Kanu[/quote
Stupor. But you know how Biafra can about and that is why you are not supporting Nnamdi Kalu. Words of a clown.
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by ancientbanana: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
comos:

n u, u know more than ur fathers n grand fathers. I c, omini knowest
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Wolfbrother(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Its always poor people you see at these things
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Wolfbrother(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
NobleRomm:

Do you even know how Nigeria came about,?

is it not what they told you that u know.

Luvdk:
You're intelligent
God's using that Daura vulture to promote Biafran freedom.
The old foool don't even realize that grin

Armchair activists ... Biafra will only happen after the powers that be finish draining your resources . If you like keep waiting for nnamdi kalu and others to fight your battles for you , do go out and do something, keep making impact-less noise on nairaland .. funny people
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by stevedre: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2017
0b10010011:
Am sure al these women and men re not aware that they will be forced to leave Lagos when the chip re down.

I just pray Biafra is actualized! The South-West needs to be decongested.

Stop sounding like a kid. Hope you know there people known as dual citizens and what happens to an Emeka born and brought up in Lagos ? by birth he is a full blooded Lagocian/Lagosian. You cant force him to leave because of his name or tribe, Nigerians have properties all over the world and most need visas or residence permit to spend time there so an outright ban is not possible and illegal, same goes to Biafrans who think they can deport all non Biafrans from their zone. 1 love.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by chibestjerry(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2017
MrMontella:
i understand... the hate speeches about Nigeria, no p there... where he is wrong is the direct hate speeches against other tribes.. except the Fulani
toh u understand dat good
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by comos: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
The problem we have today in Nigeria was caused by the Biafrans,

Let them go and consult their grand-fathers (Ironsi, Nzegwu and co), why they destroyed the regional system of government which the British left for Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by 9jabull: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
if there is no south east or south south governor, ex governor, present or former chairman, elite politicians, well known artists especially musicians and actors like phyno, aki, well known academician, elite sportsmen like mikel obi, okocha, kanu athlete like blessing okagbare; or any rich business mogul I believe if all this are absent then biafra is either another elite scam or a poor man things.

don't quote me out of contest
just give me names of well to do that are publicly identifying with this movement

You failed to understand that governors, kings or celebrities don't make decision for us, we don't worship them like Yoruba's and hausas that follow Oba & emir.

Our igwes has one vote like every other person in his community, even in their own family they use to vote against Igwe interest not to talk of governor .
So on these case they has no say than to follow the masses.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by NobleRomm(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Armchair activists ... Biafra will only happen after the powers that be finish draining your resources . If you like keep waiting for nnamdi kalu and others to fight your battles for you , do go out and do something, keep making impact-less noise on nairaland .. funny people

for your information, i am not waiting for any man to fight for me.... i am looking up to God to fight for me. if God says that biafra will exist, no one will stop it.. get it...
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Wolfbrother(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
NobleRomm:

for your information, i am not waiting for any man to fight for me.... i am looking up to God to fight for me. if God says that biafra will exist, no one will stop it.. get it...

Lol... and how long have u been waiting for?, keep dreaming
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
comos:

If they know they'd even support him the more...all Igbo families were affected by the events of 66-70 and our freedom was forged in blood,so even if we let go our children would rise up till the land is free of her oppressors
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Afriifa:
I just want to know the names of those from South- South
Is there any difference btwn Emeka from Anambra and Emeka from Anioma Or any difference btwn amadi from Imo and amadi from Rivers?
Re: Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2017
cheruv:

Is there any difference btwn Emeka from Anambra and Emeka from Anioma Or any difference btwn amadi from Imo and amadi from Rivers?
yes ooh, just like Apapa in Lagos and Apapa in bayelsa, just like Agugu in benue and Agugu in Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Billionaires, Top Nigerian Politicians Listed As Boko-haram’s Sponspors / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.