Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (50442 Views)

Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Chemstar: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
Apostle Suleiman's scandal isn't selling any longer, it's now Dino's time...This APC government sure knows how to keep Nigerians busy on irrelevancies while forgetting the real business of government.

Sahara Reporters and APC government.....na was ooo.
You had a sleepless night yesterday...I guess that's APC fault too. Must every of your woes be blamed on APC.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Kiakia(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ego-maniac! What will the controversial Melaye or whatever his name is do with seven degrees? Eat them? Or use them to cook soup? Dimwit!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Kiakia(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
themonk:
Dino is doing his 7th degree in a whole shocked

Damn, "Dino" and "Buhari" should never appear in the same sentence angry
Certainly, Dino Melaye is not exhibiting the qualities or attributes of a person whi has ganered seven degrees. He probably passed through a University without the University passing through him. He behaves more like a tout.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by seguno2: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kiakia:
Ego-maniac! What will the controversial Melaye or whatever his name is do with seven degrees? Eat them? Or use them to cook soup? Dimwit!

Please direct your question to Buhari who when asked to show his certificate ran into the court with 30 SANs paid from our tax money.
Understood?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by samblaks(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
In as much as I am not a fan of Distinguished Senator Dino Melaye, I still strongly believe that no amount of propaganda or blackmail can stop him. Them fit just try, but the Dino wey I know go fall their hands all.

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by judajix(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why are those post looking like that students who are still in school. The strings no wan match sha
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by zeemladen(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
I trust my sch of thought "Probitas Doctrina"
He may be educated... He is not learned.
& to go by standards ABU shld withdraw his cert if truly there is any.

btw: that name "dino" sounds like scam

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Kazrem(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
He attended ABU truly with Attension

Typo error abi? Well done. Nobody above mistake abi? But if na graduate, you would say that's why he is unemployed. Keep defending tout cum senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Yeeee: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
So you have toured the whole of his constituency to come to this conclusion. Moreover, where are you from Mr Statistician

How have those 7 degrees helped Dino's constituency? Their roads are still one of the worst in the whole country, and their communities are one of the most impoverished in the middle-belt. Dino should go and sit down. Rawbbish! angry[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Ceazario: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dis one dey mad o. How many truths u don talk? U 2 get table manners. Dull mumu. U lack exposure. Y won't they suspect u of such when u keep misbehaving and misrepresenting urself. U'r just 2 irresponsible 4 an assignment of dis magnitude. Remember ur days @ d house of reps 2? Anyway I blame Kogi westerners. They love been enslaved. But it should not even be 2 an idiot who lacks direction lyk u. Rubbish. Upon all ur degrees see ur presentations.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Ceazario: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
I swear. He's an idiot.
Yeeee:
So you have toured the whole of his constituency to come to this conclusion. Moreover, where are you from Mr Statistician

How have those 7 degrees helped Dino's constituency? Their roads are still one of the worst in the whole country, and their communities are one of the most impoverished in the middle-belt. Dino should go and sit down. Rawbbish! angry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by bakarekabir: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Scan your certificate and shame the mischievous ones
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Jesusloveyou: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
Apostle Suleiman's scandal isn't selling any longer, it's now Dino's time...This APC government sure knows how to keep Nigerians busy on irrelevancies while forgetting the real business of government.
moreover, they is no corruption again to discuss or talk to about
Buhari is the best and apc is working.
Ipods are wailing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by BERNIMOORE: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
because lazy Nigerians wants to be kept busy with irrelevant materials cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Ngokafor(f): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:

....Spot on!!...you understand their lame games indeed
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by 2016v2017: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by 2016v2017: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sahara reporters have rubbished themselves once again
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by 2016v2017: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dc4life:

Two days ago, i heard APC defending a commissioner nominee saying even Jesus Christ didn't have a schl cert. Now, because Dino has been vocal, they are telling us that he did not graduate from the university. The question is; is university degree a requirement for his current office? Buhari who does not have even WAEC cert contested and was declared winner of the highest office on the land but APC said even with NEPA bill he was qualified. What is now happening APC?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by 2016v2017: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dc4life:

Two days ago, i heard APC defending a commissioner nominee saying even Jesus Christ didn't have a schl cert. Now, because Dino has been vocal, they are telling us that he did not graduate from the university. The question is; is university degree a requirement for his current office? Buhari who does not have even WAEC cert contested and was declared winner of the highest office on the land but APC said even with NEPA bill he was qualified. What is now happening APC?
APC,bunch of bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by defash8: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
We the Abusite know SR just dished out fake news.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ElderLoLo: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mr Dino Mr Dino Mr Dino how many time I called you 3 times please try as much as possible to upload your result and the nysc certificate on to the net to let people knows that truly you are one time student of ABU...I quiet believe in you...Mr senator Dino Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by ElderLoLo: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dino calm down
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by nursemyke: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
The truth be told, Melaye passed through the Depatment of Geography in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria but technically did not graduate. He had some carry over courses he never had opportunity to remedy before being compelled to "Let My People Go". He came out with PASS grade in 1999 and did his NYSC in Kaduna in 2000. If SR is saying he did not graduate, they know what they are saying. It is not a doubt that he passed through ABU, but he did not technically fulfill all the requirement for the confirment of the award of degree on him. Its also true he has gone through series of other Institutions but the questions now is that did he present the original transcript? Dont ask me how I got to know all these ooooooo. I have known him since 1987 back then in AAAMCO and later in ABU.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by senitorspeaker(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
What a government that hates its own first Dino is a snator under APC. Secondly up till today we av nt seen the presidents certificate now they are killing ordinary senator. Even the office of a senator don't require up to BSc according to constitution. Our government are busy going after irrelevant matters.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by sshalom(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Easiest way to put paid to lies or blackmail - come out with the facts!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by roeb1987(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dino tiwon si kanga! meaning push them to the well.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Deilluminator(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
This proves Sahara reporters to be propaganda reporters.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by sapele914(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bishop000:
Real business of Government like Buhari is sick he is never coming back to Nigeria let alone go to work again at Aso Rock. As if Haters like you give a damn just be there biting your lips Buhari is president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria sorry if it is paining you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Kayrich(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make dino go shut up. Wetin u people backing him up knows about him.
You re telling me in this country certificate can't be bought. And that master degree can't be bought again. If this country wasnt the one we use to know anymore, was it not called nigeria again.
Pls safe me those crabs.
If its the same DINO from ayetorogbede which his forefathers with mine all relocated from iluafon-gbedde we re talking about. There is a piece of true in it. Its for who want to believe to believe.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by laudate: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Ceazario:
I swear. He's an idiot.

Oh, you also agree that Dino is an idiot?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. by Ceazario: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ooooh yes. I do agree.
laudate:

Oh, you also agree that Dino is an idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.