Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) (868 Views)

Photos: Massive Crowd Flooded PDP Rally Like Bees In Ekiti / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by whizpet: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
There is going to be a million match rally for Buhari tomorrow, interested participant should join.

Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
I dey wait for una for nairaland, make una go come. Make no body die o
Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by OreMI22: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please who is corrupt?

BUHARI is the most corrupt President ever for refusing to prosecute his ministers and service chiefs as Burutai found to have corruptly enriched themselves.

Even Obasanjo you people claim he is corrupt had the morals to dismiss and try his own service chief; the inspector general of police when he was found to have corruptly enriched himself.

Buhari is the worst anti-corruption hypocrite ever to rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by CharleyCharley: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Looool. When I read stuff like this, I'm glad to have left the shores of nigeria. The problem is that some of you are mad but you don't know it. Look at the person wearing that shirt, does he look normal to you? Does he even know what corruption is about?
Corruption ko, ^masturbation ni

grin

3 Likes

Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
The ops looks so malnourished
Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by PatriotTemidayo: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
This would have been a noble idea, but you spoilt your chances by putting Buhari's Picture there.

The only people that should carry out such crusade would be young people who have no affiliation to any of the aging criminals that dipped us into these Corruption in the first place, any affiliation with any one of them, wether out of power or in power will make no sense.

Buhari has been quiet to SGF case despite undeniable evidence, and every other petition against any strong APC arch-fellow has not found attention with EFCC. If you want to show seriousness, Please Buhari is not a symbol of your rally and intent, except if you're subtly telling us you support a Skewed fight against corruption where "all corruptions are not corruption".

To be clear, I don't support corruption, but if your foundations be spoilt, what can a thousand wishes do?
Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by DLondonboiy: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Foools....Your children will remember this nonsense you did..
Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by vanunu: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stop wasting your time Nigeria is dead already..several ethnics group have lost hope in the country. lest break into pieces
Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by cocaineaddict(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
whizpet:
There is going to be a million match rally for Buhari tomorrow, interested participant should join.
Mugu. See as u black like ab0ki sh1t. Zombism na curse aswear

1 Like

Re: Rally Like Never Before Holding Tomorrow (pictures) by hrykanu231(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Looool. When I read stuff like this, I'm glad to have left the shores of nigeria. The problem is that some of you are mad but you don't know it. Look at the person wearing that shirt, does he look normal to you? Does he even know what corruption is about?
Corruption ko, ^masturbation ni

grin

Bro, please how did u leave? I just want to travel out of this country to a sane clime. The guy advertising for Buhari looks hungry and probably is not employed.q

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Terrorizing Nigerian Senate – Senator Alimekhena / Lai Mohammed's Gaffe On Quest Means Business / Jonathan’s Wanted Aide Being Protected By Govt Agency – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.