Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sap Certification @ Fraction Of The Cost - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sap Certification @ Fraction Of The Cost (1206 Views)

Can U Guys Advise Me On The Cost Of Living N Environment Abt Lagos / Sap Certification Training / The Cost Of Mba Programme In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sap Certification @ Fraction Of The Cost by brosious: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
SAP is the world leader in ERP (business enterprise software ) and currently 85 percent of fortune 500 companies use SAP for running their business operations , mobil , Chevron and a hot of other companies use them for their daily operations

the benefits of having an SAP certification at a time when specific skill sets are needed cannot be overemphasized.

Our partners in the US are willing to offer online training for people interested in gaining the certification (during weekends) at a reasonable cost

for details on the SAP visit www.sap.com

and for SAP salary benefits follow this link http://www.payscale.com/research/US/People_with_Skills_in_SAP_Technologies/Salary

if you are interested in the training please contact mark on +14435703150 for clarification
or email kenna.ofoegbu@gmail.com

thank you
Re: Sap Certification @ Fraction Of The Cost by shaamel(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
One thing is very clear - SAP Certification without industry experience is going to be an inevitable challenge for the so called freshers unless they wish to start from a functional user level and use their proactive skills to raise to senior consulting level by various means including building strong professional networks.

The Formal SAP Education from SAP or its partners is proving to be a costly affair for those who underestimate value for money to immediate ROI. Learning IT @ MIT is certainly a lot different from learning IT from my next door neighbour Mr Jonathan (a fictional name), who claims Expertise with his many years in the industrysmiley

And in this melee, we have 2nd and 3rd graders like Mr Jonathan (poor you, if your name happens to be that as I am using this for an example purpose) who offer such training at cheaper costs, making education look like buying some consumer item from a super market during a Sale.

Either you do not opt for SAP Training at all and look for experience on a SAP system or undergo formal training offered by SAP Education and its partners. Do not expect to be winner opting for cheaper and cheapskate training and end up losing wholesale in terms of curriculum, expertise not just in having worked on many a SAP project but also having enough experience able to train and deliver the SAP certification Curriculum at the right time, right place, anywheretongue

Good Luck
Re: Sap Certification @ Fraction Of The Cost by brosious: 2:23am On Dec 23, 2009
@ mr shamel , thank you for your concern on the matter and whilst your observation on the methodolgies required for optimizing your SAP training , we unfortunately are a fully functional SAP certification center and SAP partner , enrollment details are given to interested prospects so that they may obtain training.

we provide in class training and online training for different categories of people. We also provide consultancy for individuals who are freshers.

thank you for helping to elucidate the scenario but were not a one man road show wishing to make a quick dollar. interested prospects are given pointers on how to kickstart their SAP careers.

thank you
Re: Sap Certification @ Fraction Of The Cost by shaamel(m): 2:50am On Dec 28, 2009
@Brosious - I am thankful for the reply.
I am glad and relieved to see that yours is an Education partner of SAP as indicated by you. And I am sure your Training will benefit the aspiring SAP professionals worldwide.

Good Luck to you.

Warm Regards
Shaamel

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Banking/sales Experience? / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Ur Commission With Ease / Recieve Job Alerts By Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.