Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (61911 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by nicoolb: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
are people not tired of lying the same picture of budget padding now pmb working at home naija I hail ooooooooo
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
NOC1:
every leader works from home, because he is a servant.
this should not be a news.

those who came before him did same, those coming after him...
I thout they say is sick not fully recover
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by 175(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
DRACAIN:

You are a bigot nd fool. What is he doing there that he knows?........ Nonsense. Osibanjo is the only one doing any reasonable thing there.

You're not a bigot or a fool. . .but rather you're an immature guy that cannot possibly pass his views and opinions across without resorting to insults.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Anban11: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
What is the big deal their?not like that same living room wasn't their when Jonathan was the president..nothing has changed.
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Rapidlove(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Stop for the monkeys... How can u be working and u are being snapped..... Does dat look like CCTV video? No.... Pure camera...... Dey are jxt posing to be working... Jxt for Nigerians to think dey are busy...if Dey want to help.... Dey should close down dere private accounts to help d poor.... Wat are Dey doing Everytime... Nothing.... U guys should... Help out.... And dose foolish boko boys and Fulani idiots..... Make Dem go bomb aso rock... Militants... Make una carry d fight go meet Dem.. Make Dem use dere work to defend demslf... Useless fools
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You target me? I'm the first person you are quoting and na money you want make I give you?
Make I think am
'Plz can you help me? I need to buy the jamb form.(regisrtation)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.