Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) (9310 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Nairaland's Best Rapper Drops Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Chei Sewere holy Mallam I na sabi sabi. grin

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Hkk u i
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Limerick nice bass beats, the song is cool though, on another note, I kinda preferred your other featured song though.

1 Like

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Originalsly: 5:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm.... prolific lyricist... the song is lit.... Bro.... you need to chill with the self praising stuff.... sip some humility... let others do the praising if you need to move up... beating your own chest gets you nowhere.
@topic..... I think the graphics is cool. .. simple.. well laid out...nice colour scheme... not busy. I'm not really a fan of trap music... but think this track should put you in the spotlight.... this is the best by farrrrr I've heard on NL and I like that you keep the lyrics pretty much local, dealing with local situations and most of all...keeping the lyrics clean. You have a slow burner here.... song will slowly catch on but stick around for a longggg time. Very good work!

1 Like

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Limerick:
The Prolific Nairaland Lyricist and Front man art of Flame House Crew, Limerick(Me); is back with a new trap single titled "Sewere" following the New Trap Rave taking over the hiphop movement. The versatile TVC RAP OR DROP Runner up surprised everybody on this track for real; because we all know he can rap, but never knew he could trap-sing this good.
Take it from me, the song is lit! Sewere is a Yoruba phrase which means "Show Madness" and this should take over the streets real soon.

http://soundcloud.com/limerick738/sewere
Listen and Share.

Nice bro...but why is it not downloadable?

mind if got your digits....?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Limerick! Killing beats as usual... wink
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by jojothegreat(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2017
at least he didnt start the song with its your boy limerick grin
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by obyrich(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Kudos. Nice music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by chloride6: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
How many data the guy wan refund baba? cheesy

Like 2000Tb grin
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Limerick: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Princelegacylemoha:
Nice one Bro

Keep moving forward

More fire

Y'all go show him love on Instagram @its_limerick
Yeah, thanks

1 Like

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Limerick: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... prolific lyricist... the song is lit.... Bro.... you need to chill with the self praising stuff.... sip some humility... let others do the praising if you need to move up... beating your own chest gets you nowhere.
@topic..... I think the graphics is cool. .. simple.. well laid out...nice colour scheme... not busy. I'm not really a fan of trap music... but think this track should put you in the spotlight.... this is the best by farrrrr I've heard on NL and I like that you keep the lyrics pretty much local, dealing with local situations and most of all...keeping the lyrics clean. You have a slow burner here.... song will slowly catch on but stick ground for a longggg time. Very good work!
Cool, but that's not called a self appraisal. That's a write up/hype, which is very necessary for song promotions online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Limerick: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2017
jojothegreat:
at least he didnt start the song with its your boy limerick grin
undecided tongue
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Limerick: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Lalaboi

1 Like

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by IamAirforce1: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Well, seem it's only you and your friends commenting on yo work LMAO

I got 13 thousand downloads but that no be asset.

We giving em 7 back to back lit dis year.

Me and my team, still number 1 most recognised and most talked about.

They can laugh as they want
They can shade me as they want but when I look at them I feel nothing but pity. cheesy grin

We dropped the first track and it stretched to 13pages, 13 thousand downloads... Can you beat that?

We dropped second and usual massive downloads.

Back to studio now I've taken a school break, we still gonn be on top which ofcourse would make you and your cliques envy us more. grin

We pushing further this year, taking the game outtie Nairaland for more recognition... So haters should masturbate on that.

Drops pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:

They can shade me as they want but when I look at them I feel nothing but pity. cheesy grin

We dropped the first track and it stretched to 13pages, 13 thousand downloads... Can you beat that?

Back to studio now I've taken a school break, we still gonn be on top which ofcourse would make you and your cliques envy us more. grin

We pushing further this year, taking the game outtie Nairaland for more recognition... So haters should masturbate on that.

Drops pen.
coolest dude on nairaland!
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Limerick: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Drops pen.
Lols, I don't hate people, what are you talking about undecided
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by wasolad01: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
I love it. Thumbs up
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by Tobitrueman(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Limerick:
thanks man

You're good bro.

Pls how do I download your songs?
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by MEILYN(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Far better than that wack Air Force1. You guys should get a good producer, your producers are Wack as hell..
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by MEILYN(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Drops pen.
Oga you are Wack. You are just an over hyped artist who has nothing to offer.
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by def111(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Limerick:
Lol! How u take know me
for ikotun market. where you use to do your business..
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by def111(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Limerick:
Lol! How u take know me
for ikotun market. where you use to do your business..
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by whiz10(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
This Dude is versatile. Great work bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by otijah2: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2017
GIYAZZ:
cc; Lalasticlala
This one deserves front page. Please consider. Dude is good.
guy I don't know you too well b am seriously promoting your son g NO WORRY in myhood.
Djs are now slamming it back back
Re: Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
otijah2:
guy I don't know you too well b am seriously promoting your son g NO WORRY in myhood.
Djs are now slamming it back back
Thanks, man. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie Ft. Burnaboy & Aka – Special Someone / Promote Your Music For Free. Start Uploading Your Songs Now On Vertch / What Is 042?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.