Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! (6758 Views)

Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / "Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
benzene00:
op right now
grin
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
over feeding dey worry op ah swear
grin
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by lynnlibbrecht: 4:16am On May 17, 2018
I read all of your article and I really like it, I understand your point of view.

* hide online
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by encryptjay(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Not even close
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by marcosanchez: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.
Lenny Face
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by famitofu: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Remember to play it everyday to laugh more basketball games
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by dylaneales: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sample Assignment provides an all-year long Australian assignment help. While providing the academic aid, we foresee ourselves to be known as the chosen one academic consultants like Nursing, IT, Law, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, etc. are some of the subjects to name that we cater to the Australian students in. We were recently recognised as the most reliable and dependable assignment service, and also voted as the Numero Uno assignment provider for the past two years. The academic assignment maker have been using their past experience and knowledge in order to supply the students with HD grade assignments including dissertations, essays, thesis, reports, journals, reflections, case study analysis, etc. There are many companies in the industry which functioning at skyrocketed prices. Be it accounting assignment help, marketing or management assignment help, java assignment help, taxation assignment help; we proffer our expert guidance in all of the assignments.
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by danwilliams4u(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Amelia123: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Sunsets,
Sunrises,
Living the dream, watching the leaves, changing the seasons
Some nights
I think of you
Reliving the past, wishing it’d last, wishing and dreaming
I know that birds fly in different directions
I hope to see you again. yeah so hope.

emoji
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Steve13156: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like the precious subject matter.

https://www.fontgenerator.co

(1) (2) (Reply)

5th October: World Teachers' Day 2019 / University Of Port Harcourt 2007/2008 Admission List Is Out / Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.