Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing (29375 Views)

Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC / When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed: How Can You Raise Only N620k From Culture Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by roeb1987(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
I strongly believe that its a lie, because this guy(Lie Muhammed) in question is just like tortoise. let me continue searching for my phone wich am using to read nairaland news!
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by SNIPER123: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by odysey: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
MissEdified:
Nigeria's Federal Government has clearly spelt out the irresistible benefits that await whistleblowers as it also pledges protection for them, as there are some controversies that some whistle blowers have been victimized.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said any whistle-blower whose information leads to the recovery of up to 1 billion Naira will receive 5 per cent of the amount.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/lai-mohammed-how-much-nigerians-can.html

cc lalasticlala

it was this message that landed Babatunde Gbadamosi in jail after exposing the huge corruption in the CBN this was last month and that revelation caused the dollar to drop l8a it increased

Nigeria Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by colossus91(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
soon now chur h go start to sing everybody blow your whistle wink
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by TeddyPendergrass(m): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2017
brownsug:
Wow, where vuvuzela na him I wan blow

forget vuvuzela. blow me inst
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by TeddyPendergrass(m): 5:20am On Mar 21, 2017
brownsug:
Wow, where vuvuzela na him I wan blow

forget vuvuzela. blow me instead
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by brownsug(f): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2017
TeddyPendergrass:

forget vuvuzela. blow me instead

Nairaland gave you d opportunity to say this to me, aswear
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by franklingud(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2017
And you believe this liar?
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by GreatZaza(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
DlawTECHY:
Time to buy whistle for all my family members..

Lai Mohammed hope this one nor be lie tooo...

My whistle blowing will not be in vain....
leave this people and their scam and face hour hardworking biz. is it when there is one litigation or the other that they will give you the money. Or will they just give you after recovering the money when they have not permanently forfeited the money to federal govt. which both of us know that before they do finaly get a court verdict on permanently forfeiting the said loot might be in 2025.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by MhizShantel(f): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
let me start producing whistle
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by Vioncy(f): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
ok ooooo job don come oooo but wait oooo we go need school certificate? or anybody fit blow the whisle
Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
brownsug:

Nairaland gave you d opportunity to say this to me, aswear

Lool calm your tits Ms self esteemed. my mention was a witty response to your comment which was meant to come across as funny. it was not in my intention to sound offensive or objectify you in a derogatory manner. I would have had the same witty response if we were having a verbal conversation.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing by Spidermon: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
stagger:
What use is such money to whistleblowers if they wind up dead?

Even in America, organized crime bosses do all they can to hit those under the WITSEC program. Talk less of our society where the police routinely collude with criminals (ASP George Iyamu and Anini for instance).

You have said it all. Nothing to add again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song / Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.