Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) (2272 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Shortlisted Names 2019, Screening Dates And Venue / Nigerian Prisons Service Shortlisted Applicants For Screening / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) by Zetra(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Check Edo State list
Education Officer II No.11 - 18 (the list is ok because the numbering and the names are accordingly).

Then check Foreign Affairs - After number 6, then straight to number 11, the No.11 - 18 is the same with Education Officer II(there is an error with the filing of names here).

You can apply for different position, but what is the probability of having the same names/courses, typed/ complied with the same number (no.11-18 for Education Officer II) applying for two positions being selected?
I am not against anybody success but I think there is error in the "Foreign Affairs" list (imagine the number of slots wasted because of computation/filing error) .

Note: The interview date is fixed already.
I may be wrong / just assuming about all these I pointed in the list below
Or...

You can take your time to go through your state list too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) by Zetra(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just to add this

Re: Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) by kosasly(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please someone should help with the list for Edo State. Kosasly@yahoo.com
Re: Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) by vivlyviv: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Zetra:
Check Edo State list
Education Officer II No.11 - 18 (the list is ok because the numbering and the names are accordingly).

Then check Foreign Affairs - After number 6, then straight to number 11, the No.11 - 18 is the same with Education Officer II(there is an error with the filing of names here).
It has been corrected

You can apply for different position, but what is the probability of having the same names/courses, typed/ complied with the same number (no.11-18 for Education Officer II) applying for two positions being selected?
I am not against anybody success but I think there is error in the "Foreign Affairs" list (magine the number of slots wasted because of computation/filing error) .

Note: The interview date is fixed already.
I may be wrong / just assuming about all these I pointed in the list below
Or...

You can take your time to go through your state list too
Re: Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State) by Zetra(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Update list for Edo is out. Though no new names added for Foreign Affairs.

(1) (Reply)

Weatherford Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / A First Class Grad. Nigeria Youth Speaks Her Mind Seek For Job Offer On Twitter / Urgent In House Vacancies In NLNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.