Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Humblesmith Looking Sleek In His Latest Picture Tagged "Golden Prince Of Africa" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Looking Sleek In His Latest Picture Tagged "Golden Prince Of Africa" (879 Views)

Seyi Shay Looking Sleek & Sexy In New Photo / Latest Picture Of Hush Puppy That Got People Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humblesmith Looking Sleek In His Latest Picture Tagged "Golden Prince Of Africa" by Itsandrew: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Humblesmith looking sleek & handsome as latest picture goes public with new name; "GOLDEN PRINCE OF AFRICA"

via: @humblesmiths

It is often taken for granted that all success stories have very humble beginnings and the numerous challenges on the way to stardom are reminders of how difficult it is to get to the top. .
I am a living testimony that encapsulates this perfectly as I was once an unknown somebody/artiste who had nothing but my dreams and the desire to make them come true.
It was so difficult to survive and for a while, I hawked steamed bean pudding ‘moin moin’ just to make ends meet as I struggled under the yoke of poverty.
However, the dream that burned in my mind and the courage to follow those dreams has made me an internationally acclaimed music star today. Dreams come true; just Believe. GOLDENPRINCEOFAFRICA... All thanks to God Almighty.

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/03/humblesmith-looking-sleek-handsome-as.html

Re: Humblesmith Looking Sleek In His Latest Picture Tagged "Golden Prince Of Africa" by prela(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
OP where is the golden prince
Re: Humblesmith Looking Sleek In His Latest Picture Tagged "Golden Prince Of Africa" by Itsandrew: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
prela:
OP where is the golden prince

That's it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Uche Jombo And Rita Dominic / Victoria Kimani Shows Hot Body In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Shared Beautiful Photos From Glolafftafestibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.