Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (68343 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Make your life meaningful them no gree, na cult them prefer whereas cultism for western world na to gain knowledge and change the world for good

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's the reward for some of them that belong to any cult group.

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Naughty girl !! .
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Benekruku:

Big lie?

Gangs clash in every advanced country of the world.
Not peculiar to Nigeria alone
gangsterism is different from fraternity
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
At first when I hear gun shots on Saturday I even think say na knockout not until my neighbour begin run from outside the enter house

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tundepegba: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
They stood and took pictures....

He was in pain, his breath left him, his soul left him.... And still

They stood and took pictures.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by blessme2019(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alexander001:
He was the shooter I guess. he was caught.

Just hope your guess is right. Notwithstanding, medical care is for both bad, evil and good.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Those people went to hell freely, who noticedgrin
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
The guy in first image was smashed with a bricks on the face/head
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
That guy is still alive why are people not helping him,they just taking pics shocked

Everything has been reduced to social media.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

Naughty girl !!

Go to sleep sasko.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
The guy in the 3rd pix was alive but those people were busy snapping.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by moriss33(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
That guy is still alive why are people not helping him,they just taking pics shocked
..... I swear... e just tire me.... nija no suppose to dey use camera phone
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by tripoli007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Benekruku:

Big lie?

Gangs clash in every advanced country of the world.

Not peculiar to Nigeria alone

tell him ohh crisps and bloods have been fighting since time immemorial.. killings re still going on in Brooklyn,Harlem every other week but you don't see the major stations reporting such
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by dragonking3: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:
Motormouth sasko grin
what are you doing here?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
what are you doing here?

Just cruising
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by bigsam1992(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
blogbloke:
The fight was because a lecturer of UNICAL of the Department of Accounting, Dr. Emmanuel Igbeng, who was said to be a member of one of the cullt was killed and his cult grou retaliated.

http://ovoko.com.ng/7-people-dead-assassination-unical-lecturer-sparks-cult-war-calabar/

dis man thought me accounting in my year one...

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by malware: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
And these animals have the audacity to call northerners names... . What a barbaric way of living.

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by cyril700(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
the guy on black 3 quarter gunned down is an axe man ,sampling their popular number 7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
MARKone:
Very sad, these "camera men" should have rendered help to this chap, instead they are busy taking pictures

Hmm, true but then would u take someone with gunshot wound to the hospital? Talk true. Don't act like u don't know this is Nigeria, u can get detained. Even in adnavced countries what they do is call emergency, people don't normally touch people with gunshot wounds. I'm not saying they are doing the right thing by taking pictures though. It is very wrong but who wants to take responsibility when u choose to help and the police end up arresting u?

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by dragonking3: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Just cruising
You love us.. Just admit it . grin grin
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
You love us.. Just admit it . grin grin

Let me think..

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by gulfer: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
(7) Seven signifies axemen, I now know one of the factions, now,on to the pursuit of identity of the 2nd(rival) group sad angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Alexander001:
he is the cultist that shot the student . he was caught.
He was the hit man now nemesis caught up with him,I doubt if he will survive the attack... Senseless guys killing people like animals and think they will not account for their actions..

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by fidet1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Useless people, see them taking pictures.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thank God we have some idiot gun themselves down ..less fool.. my prayers goes to that student. I wish him quick recovery..

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
which kind sensational heading be this "Many killed" OP mind urself o.

Genius J
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
The negro race is completely fxxked up. cry

3 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by NCP: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
sotall:
South south states and cultism are like 5 and 6....

Someone borrow me that Jacob Zuma picture

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by julieeni(f): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
MARKone:
Very sad, these "camera men" should have rendered help to this chap, instead they are busy taking pictures
this particular guy was shot in my street in big qua...heard they were 4 of them that was about to rob a popular coca-cola distributor but was over powered he got unlucky and was left behind since he was already knocked down. He even had charms on him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.