Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Understanding Maximization - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Understanding Maximization (296 Views)

Understanding Theoretical Framework And Conceptual Framework / Understanding The Theoretical And Practical Implications Of A Research Paper / Material The Nigerian Tax Laws Its Application Understanding Firs Operates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Maximization by sunnyshegz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
FINALLY THE ANTICIPATED ARTICLE OF THE WEEK IS OUT.
POTENTIAL: UNDERSTANDING MAXIMIZATION.
A must read article for all, you can have a taste.

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it.
The dimension of maximization and accomplishment in life come only through the path of understanding your true self, which exposes your raw abilities and talents.
You carry something powerful, something extraordinary, something superficial, the some things that are in you can not be exhausted and overemphasized because you came out of a source that is always potential.
You will realize that you are not limited in your potential when you find and pursue your God-given purpose on this earth.
One interesting thing about this unexposed ability and latent power is that your potential never has a retirement plan. Do you believe this?

What do i have in my hand?" what would you say? Perhaps you would answer what seems to be the obvious, a seed. However, if you understand the nature of a seed, your answer would be fact but not truth.
The truth is i hold a forest in my hand. Why?

Visit my website now for the full enjoyment of this inspiring article and make your comment.
Follow mivinternational..com

OLUWASEGUN A.S.
CEO OF MIV

(1) (Reply)

New Training Classes For IC3 And N+ / 5 Situations Only A Nigerian Worker Will Understand / JAMB Arrests 25 Persons Over Illegal Registration And Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.