Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil (738 Views)

Can You Supply Us With 30 To 100 Tonnes Of "TME 419" Cassava Tuber? / Yes, Your Small Company Can Compete With Large Companies / Who Can Supply Us Coca - Cola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil by Geonigga(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
I received a phone call about four days ago from a friend who I have known for half a decade now and who resides in UK demanding that I should go to Nigerian Export Promotion Council to inquire about any exporter than can supply him with coconut oil. After giving it a thought I proceeded to NEPC as instructed but from all indications, i think there is need to scout for any likely source that can supply the goods within the time frame expected. Please if you know any body that can supply us with coconut oil, kindly link me with this phone number; 08104042971. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil by Byko899(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
I can supply ,though I need to buy from producers , but if you want me to connect you to the producers directly u have to pay me for that ,if you are interested whatssapp me zero eight zero six seven eight seven seven two two seven. I find out about them when my dad had pile , is a great treatment for any one with anal fissure
Re: Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil by Geonigga(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Byko899:
I can supply ,though I need to buy from producers , but if you want me to connect you to the producers directly u have to pay me for that ,if you are interested whatssapp me zero eight zero six seven eight seven seven two two seven. I find out about them when my dad had pile , is a great treatment for any one with anal fissure
ok, expect to hear from me.
Re: Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil by Blackpromise(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
I can supply you with fresh coconut oil... holla at 07068829187
Re: Who Can Supply Us With Large Quantity Of Coconut Oil by Geonigga(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Blackpromise:
I can supply you with fresh coconut oil... holla at 07068829187
ok, u will hear from me.

(1) (Reply)

500k To Pay 700k In 4months. / Set Up Self Hosted Autoresponder Without Monthly Fee For Online Business / Promote Your CPA And Affiliate Offers With This Landing Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.